Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated (47744 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
oviejnr:
This white beard old man with a spoilt child brain is not wise at all, SR isnt done with you yet and your celebrating. Why will a grown man change his name?? I dont fall for his tricks, the battle isnt over yet Dino sad sad

Jump into the lagoon or better still, slice your balls with a old razor blade.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by segzyogondus(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
This man no play when he small cos he be like who go like play but no get the chance when he small

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Apotieri101(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Let him tender his 'O' level certificate. I believe we should start from there.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by oviejnr(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Malcolm101:

Jump into the lagoon or better still, slice your balls with a old razor blade.
WAILERS!!! CRY CRY grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by eyinjuege: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
bjhaid:
He finally bribed the VC

I don't think he bribed the VC.

If there truly is a cover up, it will be to cover the shame of A.B.U.
Its a great institution, and if they admitted someone with fake result, they also allowed him graduate without passing all necessary courses, and then gave him admission again for a postgraduate course then every one who graduated there will have their degrees questioned.
Many politicians and shakers in Nigeria are alumni.
Won't all their own achievements be questioned?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by charlesucheh(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Or after ABU VC exposed his "THIRD" class status contradicting the Exam officer's stand of him not meeting the requirement to graduate!
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Gassa007: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
seankay:
Your Governorship ambition is dead though
How baba na you kill the ambition?
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Gassa007: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
rheether:

Cover your face in shame
E pain this one die
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Gassa007: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
LordVoldemort:
This video just proof how guilty this mother fucker is.

This man belongs to the garage.

He can successfully bribe the ABU VC but he need to address Havard university and London school of economics too let's see how he will bribe them over there.

Useless maggot

Left to me I will say we storm the national assembly and beat the shit out of this people probably they will start taking people serious.

Let him fight for a bill that will favour the masses and release a video after that.

Oloriburuku agbaya
E pain this one die,hahahah
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
what a M0RON!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
angeltolly:
Na wa...... Na real wa grin

But wait...... So Dino graduated in 2000 but did his NYSC in 1999.

Abracadabra!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by homirefacuny(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
GOLDPRINCE98:
Even after his name wasn't found on the Graduands List??

Im really sorry for Nigeria cry
E tire me o... This county have lost it in all regards.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by kYjelly2: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
If I were Dino, I'd be laughing my ass off as well.

How can you have a certificate-less coup plotter as a president, then you want to tasee the guy that has university degree

Ayam not understanding undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by YungMillionaire: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin I laugh tire - my colleague who speaks Yoruba just interpreted the song for me. These Yoruba people are just too charismatic even when they are completely guilty like Dino grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
angeltolly:

I taya o. Naija which way? Na real wa.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Kingbusssy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
angeltolly:

Laff in Chinese grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
See the crop of uneducated bastards yall have senators! Like wtf?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
℅©®Mugabe 2017©®℅

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by dollarsplenty(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigsmoke2:

Childish behaviour
very childish. nigeria is on a long thing
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Caseless: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
angeltolly:

tell that fool that commented before you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Caseless: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
tuniski:
Dino a true abusite and an authentic senator. The most vibrant in the 8th assembly. Proud to be abusite and very proud of Dino the lion of the senate!
you're a disgrace to that school.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by rexbuton: 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
linearity:

Based on the NYSC Act, graduation is a prerequisite for serving, a University's request, if at all there was any, cannot contravene the NYSC Act.
I think special provisions would have been made then- what are rules for if not to be bent, broken and discarded? ...especially with a Wildcard (Dino)/exceptional student made of sterling stuff in the mix, anything would have been possible back then.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by obaloppelujo(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
And the vc has pronounced he actually graduated , but didnt tell us why he served at preceding time .
Abu loading for me ooooo......Where my msc/ma is guaranteed in 6months and phd in my cabinet with empty vessel .

I love Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Man2utd(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
If you are from the state this guy is representing, I weep for your future. ..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
He looks like a big baby. . .Nigeria why. . .ugh

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by dammyllare(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Can someone pls show me the proof where Dino said he served in 1999?
Because the caption I saw only said 1999 set at the Kaduna camp
Now if you guys don't understand the meaning of set maybe I should explain it to you
Set is different from year of graduation
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Student125(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:
Can someone pls show me the proof where Dino said he served in 1999?
Because the caption I saw only said 1999 set at the Kaduna camp
Now if you guys don't understand the meaning of set maybe I should explain it to you
Set is different from year of graduation
so he is 1999 set serving in 2001 right? but his VC said he graduated in 2000. how does 1999 relate

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by dammyllare(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Student125:

so he is 1999 set serving in 2001 right? but his VC said he graduated in 2000. how does 1999 relate
His VC said he graduated in 2000 because that's the date on his certificate
The VC also said he graduated during the 1998/1999 calendar year
If you don't understand the calendar year, feel free to ask me and I will explain to you
Dino set is 1999set, his results was approved in january 2000
That's the reason why his cert is reading 2000
he might graduate in 2000 and also serve in 2000
My graduation set is 2013 but my certificate is reading 2014 because strike affected us and we didn't finish until 2014 but in the school brochure our names was on the 2013set

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by cybriz82(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2017
daniela okeke abeg come tell us d truth..who buy that jeep for u? A.dino B.suilele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by SalamRushdie: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Nellybank:
Third class? And you are still proud of yourself. Clap for yourself ode

The shame should be on you that finished with first class but who will still die uknown and underachieved
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by charlesazeh(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2017
seankay:
Your Governorship ambition is dead though

Who killed the ambition? SR? Hell No... they just sold him to favor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding / Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.