Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated (47746 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by cstr151: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2017
BetaThings:

Melaye is more of a role model to the younger ones than the president
I am also interested in your views about Jonathan's alleged PhD degree
Really so the president that controls your future is not as important as dino in the scheme of things?
And no, Buhari has far far more zombie followers than dino. What he does is of more importance.
Jonathan has a bachelors degree atleast, which is incontestable. He is qualified for the position of the presidency. I don't know about any PHD .
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by weedtheweeds: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2017
honestly, i thought you were educated and exposed. If you know the law, you will understand that it is only when one lies under an oath that you can consider it perjury. I can claim whatever I want and it is called freedom of speech. If you prove me wrong that is your business. As an objective thinker, have you thought about your president who lied about his own certificate? It is our right to demand that he releases his certificate because he is our servant. Dino owes you nothing more than what he gave you. He schooled in Nigeria and he is only a senator and not your president. He is educated and he has met the requirements as per our constitution. Whatever you are asking for is not obligatory.
Mr. Objective thinker, learn to think outside your ignorance because some things are esoterics and only true objective thinkers can fathom
LordVoldemort:

Dear brother,

I am fully aware the requirements for contesting for a political post in Nigeria.

I know you don't have to be a prof to contest

But going by your logic DINO as done nothing wrong. Which baffles me a lot and from what the trash you just pen down I more convince you belong to the same category with him.

He lied to the whole country he went to Havard and you my dear brother see nothing wrong with it.

If he can lie about something he doesn't even need on his cv to contest for an election.

What makes you think he won't have lied to or do anything necessary to meet the needed requirement.

Sometimes all we need to do is just to be objective in our thinking.

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by dammyllare(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

From information available he served in 1999.

Are you saying that he went to serve before his results were approved?

Are you still in the secondary school or what?
Pls share me the link to where he said he served in 1999
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by cstr151: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
BetaThings:

Buhari's schools (ALL) confirmed his statement
Even Dino Melaye confronted his accuser

Your Hero Jonathan does not have a PhD but it does not matter that he claims it and that is perjury

Jonathan did not confront the allegation made by Obasanjo that he (Johnathan) did not co,plete his PhD
Jonathan school could not confirm that Jonathan did his PhD

Or have you seen his PhD thesis

Please don't tell me you don't need to have a PhD to be president because you need to have a PhD to present yourself as a PhD holder

Now make an eloquent statement about the type of politics being played in this country
Buhari 's schools confirmed it , when and how?
Well the VC of ABU just confirmed dino as well, so i don't know why you all are still pained.
The PHD is not the basic criteria for the presidency. Jonathan already fulfilled the very basic. That is the most important.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by dammyllare(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2017
YungMillionaire:

So you are saying a student can graduate before his results are confirmed?
Am saying as soon as a student enters a university
He has a graduating year already which is his set
Many circumstances may arise which may lead to that year of graduation changing.
From the caption I saw
He said 1999set of ABU
Which is true
Because according to the VC, his certificate was reading January 2000
That means they finished school work and every in 1999 but the Senate of the school passed the result on Jan, 2000
Besides,sowore said they don't award B. A GEOGRAPHY but the brochure presented by SOWORE himself shows that GEOGRAPHY was formally under the bachelor of arts in ABU
Anyways, it take the wise to understand all these
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ChristyB(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2017
This man is a big shame
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by christofashion1(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2017
3rd class? Kai naija 1st class n 2:1 students epeleooooi
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by sevantex(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Eng E8, Maths E8, Econs D7, Physics F9, Chemistry E8, Biology c6, CRS c5, Agric Sci B3, Geography E8

So with this crappy result, a whole ABU gave dino melaye admission to study the same geography he failed at o'level?? No maths and English also which are major pre requisites too

The same person goes for NYSC in 1999 when he supposedly finished in 2000,

and the shameless man had the guts to come on twitter to celebrate his lies just cos the bribed VC of ABU came to defend his lying ass.

Naija is just messed up but then, we aint surprised about this episode,
God help naija
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by dammyllare(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

From information available he served in 1999.

Are you saying that he went to serve before his results were approved?

Are you still in the secondary school or what?

Responding after the confirmation, the Senate Ethics Committee said Senator Dino Melaye’s NYSC certificate shows he got it from 9 July 2000 to July 8, 2001 based on documents tendered.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ElsonMorali: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ElsonMorali: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2017
dammyllare:

Responding after the confirmation, the Senate Ethics Committee said Senator Dino Melaye’s NYSC certificate shows he got it from 9 July 2000 to July 8, 2001 based on documents tendered.

I hope you know documents can be falsified.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/23/nysc-program-kaduna-dino-melaye-shares-photo/
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by dammyllare(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by dammyllare(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-5-key-questions-abu-vice.html

https://gossip.naij.com/1095614-nigerians-react-senator-dino-melayes-nysc-photo.html

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/23/nysc-program-kaduna-dino-melaye-shares-photo/

I did your research for you. The least you can do now is to open them and read, especially the last link.
Wait do you even know the meaning of this?

"ABU 99 set at NYSC camp in KD. Me in blue short"
?
If you enter the university today, you are expected to graduate year 2021
You graduated year 2021 but your cert is reading 2022 January which is the date for school Senate approval
Does that mean you are no longer graduating set of 2021?
Am done arguing with people who are still in the university
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Agbalanze(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
angeltolly:
Na wa...... Na real wa grin

But wait...... So Dino graduated in 2000 but did his NYSC in 1999.

Get your facts right, Dino served between July 2000 to July 2001.

https://www.nairaland.com/3708120/dino-melayes-nysc-certificate-dates
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by BeardedMeat(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Nellybank:
Third class? And you are still proud of yourself. Clap for yourself ode
Late Gani Fawehinmi had 3rd class too. Next...
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by BeardedMeat(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz..dis guy no dey shame
He knows how pained people like you will be over this video. Watch out, he will do more painful videos grin
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ashir41: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
it's a matter of happinesses
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by rhektor(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2017
tuniski:
Dino a true abusite and an authentic senator. The most vibrant in the 8th assembly. Proud to be abusite and very proud of Dino the lion of the senate!

ABU is a disgrace to this country with this Dino case
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by czar911: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
I to like Dino,very simple man,I ones met him in complex kaduna. We even pop self

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by tuniski: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
rheether:

Cover your face in shame
Which is your sch? I repeat, I am a proud abusite and very proud of Dino. To rep people no be gentleman stuff.m if u think otherwise Oya contest Election nau!
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ajawara(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
angeltolly:
Na wa...... Na real wa grin

But wait...... So Dino graduated in 2000 but did his NYSC in 1999.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5068962_fbimg1490696024074_jpegfdf11294f1a3127247e5365cf4cf6bcd
Please open the link and stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ajawara(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
TimeManager:
Nigeria Educational system has been long bedevilled by institutional irregularities. You graduated in 2000 & served in 99 .. Go hump with your new servants.. I present to you iPod slaves

Truth is talking!
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5068962_fbimg1490696024074_jpegfdf11294f1a3127247e5365cf4cf6bcd
Please open the link above and stop spreading falsehood
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by ajawara(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
But you serve 99. I am not understanding.
Open the link above and stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
ajawara:

Open the link above and stop spreading falsehood.

Attachment can't open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.