Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

God And Seun!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Seun!!! (7837 Views)

Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

its a simple practical class, how else do you want to prove that God exist, its just a simple task, hold our breathe for 30 minutes,

You are calling people been daft, hmmmmmm (Let me leave it for another time) i will come back to that later.

But lets carry out this practical illustration, hold your breathe for 30 minutes
Seems ya comprehension skill is lacking...

Calm down and read this again:
YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF BY VOLUNTARILY SEIZING YOUR BREATH
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Back then as a Christian, i use to be scared of death but not anymore.

2) Satan doesn't exist either.
3) I can never, i mean never voluntarily kill myself in my right state of mind.

you directed to a thread.

where you summarized that Satan always rescue those forsaken by God.

SO you dont believe in satan again. then why directing people to that thread.

are you afraid to die, that its just a simple way to who God that he doesn't exist naaaaa
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin Na wa o.
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Seems ya comprehension skill is lacking...

Calm down and read this again:

i understand you like KILODE, loud and clear.

just do it please, come back to comments please, do it, please do it to tell God that he does'nt exist
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

you directed to a thread.

where you summarized that Satan always rescue those forsaken by God.

SO you dont believe in satan again. then why directing people to that thread.

are you afraid to die, that its just a simple way to who God that he doesn't exist naaaaa
Could you respond to the thread? If no, then your god is imaginary likewise the Satan......

We Fvcking intelligent, smart, logical. You don't bring trash and think we accept.
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

You ask me what extraordinary thing God Do everyday, so that you can believe.

try it and make a History of the man that break Gods record.

i put it to you try it lets see, and come back here to comment
you know what ?? Don't let this thing make you insane ...
How is it God's record ? What you told us has nothing to do with God ,if you hold your breath for that long you are gone and there's nothing God can do about it ..
As an atheist I don't need to try because I'm aware holding of breath for 30mins will kill person , now the pressure is on you as a believer hold your breath for 25mins and lets see how wonderful your saviour God is.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

just do it please, come back to comments please, do it, please do it to tell God that he does'nt exist
Your logic is failing you...

But you know what, a simple question with a mind blowing evidence will force me to do what you just requested....

My question is: ARE YOU A MEDICAL student/practitioner/staff? (doctor, pharmacist, medical lab scientist, radiologist, nurse etc)
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
engineerboat:

it's just as if I want to know if God exist or not and my test will be cutting off my neck.... Very dumb
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
highscript:
it's just as if I want to know if God exist or not and my test will be cutting off my neck.... Very dumb
I just smile as their stupidity..
you're going too far sef.

Anyways, am not surprised by the type of lame arguments they forward online.

I want him to sincerely respond to my question, then I will proceed to his task
Re: God And Seun!!! by xprezz02(f): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Back then as a Christian, i use to be scared of death but not anymore.

2) Satan doesn't exist either.
3) I can never, i mean never voluntarily kill myself in my right state of mind.

oh nw Satan doesn't exist.. ur confusion is real and oh,u should b scared of death because by not believing in God ur eternity is not looking good..u can still make the right decision dear, all u have to to is BELIEVE
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
I just smile as their stupidity..
you're going too far sef.

Anyways, am not surprised by the type of lame arguments they forward online.

I want him to sincerely respond to my question, then I will proceed to his task
I told him to do it and lets watch his God perform miracle. .
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Xprezz02, no comment again? cheesy
Where is oga engineerboat too undecided
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2017
xprezz02:
oh nw Satan doesn't exist.. ur confusion is real and oh,u should b scared of death because by not believing in God ur eternity is not looking good..u can still make the right decision dear, all u have to to is BELIEVE
eternity?? I can burn your bible for #20 and #20 for Quran too....as a fellow nairalander I will collect #15 .....
I burn those novels for a guy that said something will happen to me if I ever try it .
Nothing happened and I got #500 ,I also realize those books are good for burning refuse .
The guy wan cry that day...
Re: God And Seun!!! by xprezz02(f): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:
Xprezz02, no comment again? cheesy Where is oga engineerboat too undecided
I'm here!!
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2017
xprezz02:
oh nw Satan doesn't exist.. ur confusion is real
This is where people like you fail to get the drift and fall for our cheapest game of reasoning. How am I confused? That you failed to produce the evil perpetrated by lucifer as painted by your holy book or what? Or dat i used lucifer that is non existing as a basis to play with your intelligence? Lol your god 101% imaginary so also the lucifer I used
and oh,u should b scared of death because by not believing in God ur eternity is not looking good..
Another shallow thinker and flawless claim. Aren't there believer of god who beg and steal daily? Is their lives in conformity to attributes for serving God?

And by the way, am Fvcking doing well,
u can still make the right decision dear, all u have to to is BELIEVE
Believe? What's my user ID? Ade-PETER, i dont need to believe anymore sweetie but instead, I urge you to employ ya brain to think wink

1 Like

Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2017
highscript:
eternity?? I can burn your bible for #20 and #20 for Quran too....as a fellow nairalander I will collect #15 .....
I burn those novels for a guy that said something will happen to me if I ever try it .
Nothing happened and I got #500 ,I also realize those books are good for burning refuse .
Hahahahahaha, you wicked gaan ooo.

You wan give her discount join am cheesy grin
Re: God And Seun!!! by xprezz02(f): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2017
highscript:
u just need to have an experience Dats all..BT knw this;whether u serve God or believe him in,it doesn't stop God from being God!infact u need him more than he needs u#oya comman shoot me nw

1 Like

Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Hahahahahaha, you wicked gaan ooo.

You wan give her discount join am cheesy grin
abi,she fit talk say that #20 too much Na ihn make me discount her
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 28, 2017
xprezz02:
u just need to have an experience Dats all..BT knw this;whether u serve God or believe him in,it doesn't stop God from being God!infact u need him more than he needs u#oya comman shoot me nw
Below is one of my take home quote for you. Meditate on every word as you read them.

Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2017
xprezz02:
whether God exist or he doesn't exist ,it doesn't stop me too from being me...I don't fvcking need something that's is not as effective as paracetamol .
If mary was alive I will visit Jerusalem to disvirgin her.
I won't shoot you dear ,I will give you the craziest f**k while your God watch helplessly with erection.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

its a simple practical class, how else do you want to prove that God exist, its just a simple task, hold our breathe for 30 minutes,

You are calling people been daft, hmmmmmm (Let me leave it for another time) i will come back to that later.

But lets carry out this practical illustration, hold your breathe for 30 minutes
if he cannot hold his breath for 30 mins, then god exists?
Re: God And Seun!!! by mrmrmister: 1:58am On Mar 28, 2017
The theists on this thread are just some big bunch of clowns.

WTF did I just read? undecided
Re: God And Seun!!! by hopefulLandlord: 2:44am On Mar 28, 2017
yemimajid:

Re: God And Seun!!! by dalaman: 3:02am On Mar 28, 2017
yemimajid:

He quietly wishes that he dies and suffers torture in he'll for his unbelief. These guys are secret terrorist. They can't physically harm you for disbelieving, but will always wish you bad. They are no different from Boko haram and ISIS.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 28, 2017
dalaman:

He quietly wishes that he dies and suffers torture in he'll for his unbelief. These guys are secret terrorist. They can't physically harm you for disbelieving, but will always wish you bad. They are no different from Boko haram and ISIS.
any religion that makes anyone enjoy looking forward to the prospect of enjoying in a fictional afterlife place while millions of others suffer in the exact opposite of that place is already a terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2017
So Oga Seun na atheist?
Re: God And Seun!!! by Sammy07: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2017
H'mmm, atheist full this place oooo.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Seun:

My grandparents
. What makes you believe that the God of the Arabs is the true God? Isn't this belief simply a result of your upbringing?
grin grin
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Akin619:
So Oga Seun na atheist?
since 2004
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Sammy07:
H'mmm, atheist full this place oooo.
no be small something o
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
dalaman:

lol, name one person that is killing in the name of atheism ....
Isis and boko haram are operating in the name of religion ....
Fvck God ,fvck the God inventor .
If your book is so perfect,no terrorist will be using it as an excuse ....
When you believe a book written thousand of years ago was perfect you become blind to reality , you become apologist to its lies and the moment you say the fact and truth you are in conflict with the book .
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2017
highscript:
lol, name one person that is killing in the name of atheism ....
Isis and boko haram are operating in the name of religion ....
Fvck God ,fvck the God inventor .
If your book is so perfect,no terrorist will be using it as an excuse ....
When you believe a book written thousand of years ago was perfect you become blind to reality , you become apologist to its lies and the moment you say the fact and truth you are in conflict with the book .
Dalaman is an atheist o-o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Main Reason We Have For Forgive Our Enemy As A Christian / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.