Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

God And Seun!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Seun!!! (7896 Views)

Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And Seun!!! by jimmyjenseng(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

fallacy.

1. He answers my prayer whenever i call on Him because He's a prayer answer GOD
2. He provides for my needs, in ABUNDANCE.

I live in National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi. Everyday, I see amputees sit in the corridors of their different wards hoping to be salvaged from the psychological and emotional throe brought upon them by fate or perhaps, the devil.
Every morning and night, these people pray fervently but it seems their prayers won't yield result for reasons I can't fathom.
Well, since you say god answers your prayers, I want you to pray to god to heal this people. I just want to see them happy once more.
I hope this isn't too much for your all powerful god.
Thank you.
Re: God And Seun!!! by jimmyjenseng(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

fallacy.

1. He answers my prayer whenever i call on Him because He's a prayer answer GOD
2. He provides for my needs, in ABUNDANCE.

Also, my friend's mother suffer from quadriplegia. I hate to see her - my friend - soak her pillow with her tears. All she needs right now is a miracle. I would appreciate if you pray to god to heal her mother now.
Re: God And Seun!!! by dalaman: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2017
yemimajid:
any religion that makes anyone enjoy looking forward to the prospect of enjoying in a fictional afterlife place while millions of others suffer in the exact opposite of that place is already a terrorist group.

Very true words.
Re: God And Seun!!! by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Now that I'm here.....

There will be stability...
There will be order

In this life....you can be who ever you wanna be....believe whatever you want to believe.......

I believe in God....but am not saying those who don't are fools....

We as humans should never judge.....

Every human being is entitled to believe what he/she wants to believe irrespective of anyone's view........

Its all about choice.......

2 Likes

Re: God And Seun!!! by Amberon: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2017
The extraordinary things God does everyday, do you not call it bluff?
Mementoes:

Let God do something extraordinary, a lot of people will believe in him. The bibles mentions several instances of such, why can't it be replicated?
If that God did exist, he probably doesn't give a damn about the world anymore.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Amberon: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Mumu, how many mental disorders has the doctors cured? Zero!
highscript:
visit the best hospital around you if you've been hearing voices my brother....its a mental disorder.
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
for calling me Mumu I will remind you they cured your papa.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Amberon: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2017
Fool. You just told someone he has a mental disorder but here you are crying about being called mumu.
highscript:
for calling me Mumu I will remind you they cured your papa.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
Dementia, schizophrenia, hallucinations, alcohol withdrawal etc
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
Fool. You just told someone he has a mental disorder but here you are crying about being called mumu.
He never said so... Read his message again undecided
Re: God And Seun!!! by Amberon: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2017
He did say so. That user said that God tells him things. And your atheist friend here implied that he has a mental disorder for hearing voices.
adepeter26:

He never said so... Read his message again undecided
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
He did say so. That user said that God tells him things. And your atheist friend here implied that he has a mental disorder for hearing voices.
Then that a mental illness. When you hear sounds no other person beside you do, then,,, there is problem
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
don't act like your dad so pls use your head...show me where I said he had a mental disorder...i only said if he has been hearing voices its a mental disorder that needs doctor's supervision and that's the truth .
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

Also, my friend's mother suffer from quadriplegia. I hate to see her - my friend - soak her pillow with her tears. All she needs right now is a miracle. I would appreciate if you pray to god to heal her mother now.

Pharaoh was once in your situation but because he did nit believe there is God. Pharaoh also said "who is that your God". Am sure you know the end of his life.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

Pharaoh was once in your situation but because he did nit believe there is God. Pharaoh also said "who is that your God". Am sure you know the end of his life.

Mr, you failed to respond to my simple request undecided
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

don't make reference to something that happened 3,000 years ago ...talk of what happen few years back, Adolf hitler can represent pharaoh etc
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
highscript:
don't make reference to something that happened 3,000 years ago ...talk of what happen few years back, Adolf hitler can represent pharaoh etc

Why wont i make reference to it.

Infact Nebuchandnezar said who is that God.

Am sure you know how he end his life, even b4 that am sure you know he was eaten grass like animal until he come back to hia senses that God really exist. Is that what you want
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
highscript:

Paul breathing opening his two eyes to ask Christians about who is their.

Am very sure you know how God dealt with him till he come back to ask, he stricken blind "God am so sorry"

Is that the experience that you want
Re: God And Seun!!! by jimmyjenseng(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

How does this relate to the request made?
You claim your god answers your prayer right? And I asked that you pray to your god to heal the amputees where I live and also heal my friend's mother. Is that too much?
Re: God And Seun!!! by Amberon: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fool of grandeur, just like your fagggot father.
highscript:
[s] don't act like your dad so pls use your head [/s]...show me where I said he had a mental disorder...i only said if he has been hearing voices its a mental disorder that needs doctor's supervision and that's the truth .
Re: God And Seun!!! by Amberon: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
In Christianity, it is very normal to hear an audible voice from God even when no one is in sight. Some times, it could be a warning in other to avoid danger . None of these people have been proven to have mental disorders.
adepeter26:

Then that a mental illness. When you hear sounds no other person beside you do, then,,, there is problem
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

How does this relate to the request made?
You claim your god answers your prayer right? And I asked that you pray to your god to heal the amputees where I live and also heal my friend's mother. Is that too much?

Am also telling you how God answer those that did not believe He exist
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

Why wont i make reference to it.

Infact Nebuchandnezar said who is that God.

Am sure you know how he end his life, even b4 that am sure you know he was eaten grass like animal until he come back to hia senses that God really exist. Is that what you want
don't you think what he did(eating grass) is not as crazy as what Jesus did ..
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
Fool of grandeur, just like your fagggot father.
instead of you to follow that moroniƧ bible verse that says "If someone slaps you on the right cheek,
offer the left cheek also"
I insulted your father, why can't you describe your mum so as to insult her too.
Omo Jesu ode

2 Likes

Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
In Christianity, it is very normal to hear an audible voice from God even when no one is in sight. Some times, it could be a warning in other to avoid danger . None of these people have been proven to have mental disorders.
how many of them visit hospital for mental check-up?
And are you talking about the warning that God gave pastor Myles
Munroe and his wife mins before their plane crash ?
Re: God And Seun!!! by jimmyjenseng(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

There's no point having this discuss with you. I can't waste my time on someone like you. smh.
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

There's no point having this discuss with you.
I can't waste my time on someone like you.
smh.

I will not descend so low to abuse you, because thats what you are looking for.

But know for sure ighehin ni ye oloku ada.
Re: God And Seun!!! by engineerboat(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
highscript:
instead of you to follow that moroniƧ bible verse that says "If someone slaps you on the right cheek,
offer the left cheek also"
I insulted your father, why can't you describe your mum so as to insult her too.
Omo Jesu ode

Nebuchadnezar also said the same thing to the 3 Hebrew children.

He eat grass till he comes back to his senses
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

just go and study Christianity engineering or banking and surgery ...those course go fit you well well if they exist...
Re: God And Seun!!! by highscript(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

God is not in his right senses . Tho He doesn't exist but I know you wont be cool with that statement.
Re: God And Seun!!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
engineerboat:

I don't know why you hold so much esteem to biblical stories that is full of fictional ideas, casts and characters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? / Any Difference Between Sunday Dressing And Week Days'? / Where Does The Bible Say "Leave Misbehaving Pastors For God To Judge"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.