Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ladies, Guys Choose One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Guys Choose One (1609 Views)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Choose one between two legendary clothing AGBADA and SUIT and state your reasons.

My own answers is in favor of SUIT because it is more comfortable to wear unlike AGBADA that's has more flows than Notorious BIG.

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by dacovajnr: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
You'll never know the Prestige derived from Wearing agbada till you wear one..Suit just get as e be..coz even madman dey wear suit diz Days grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by jonaifame22(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Well, agbada can hide er'ection while suit cannot

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Igbos will follow oyinbo rather than their geographical neighbors. They like suit and anything Development.

Anyway Agbada for me grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
jonaifame22:
well, you've not seen some erections stronger than agbada ni. Erections that defy "Agbada odds"
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
You'll never know the Prestige derived from Wearing agbada till you wear one..Suit just get as e be..coz even madman dey suit diz Days grin grin
Suit is more formal, you can't say the same for Agbada
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dayocold001:
Suit is more formal, you can't say the same for Agbada
fvck formalities jooh, before suit nko?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by jonaifame22(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dayocold001:
well, you've not seen some erections stronger than agbada ni. Erections that defy "Agbada odds"
pls tell me more I'm all ears
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Both are attractive in different ways. One shows pride in one's identity, which is very sexy. The other one gives off (a fake) impression of power & sophistication, which is not bad on special ocassions. If I were to choose one, I'd choose the "dress" grin because that's who the man is, his true identity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by yhermmie(f): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Agbada

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
fvck formalities jooh, before suit nko?
You are not going to wear agbada to your office, you are not going to wear agbada to protect a president and so it goes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
jonaifame22:
pls tell me more I'm all ears
ears don't cut, to understand it, it is beyond the hears, only in places like hearts and bodys do you feel it.
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:
Both are attractive in different ways. One shows pride in one's identity, which is very sexy. The other one gives off (a fake) impression of power & sophistication, which is not bad on special ocassions. If I were to choose one, I'd choose the "dress" grin because that's who the man is, his true identity.
That's a lot of dress
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by PrinzCarter(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
jonaifame22:
u HV spoil grin
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dayocold001:
That's a lot of dress

You said it!
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by firstking01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Suit does it berra.
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Divay22(f): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Suit but i wouldn't mind the other though
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by McBrooklyn(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2017

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Being true to myself, I would take neither. I don't like clothes that draw attention to me. The last time I got me a suit was at my induction. Thereafter, it has become a cold protecting garment.
The only time I got me an agbada was as part of the grooms men to a collegue's trado. Thereafter, it has become my cover cloth.
I like to keep it smart and simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2017
frenchwine:
Being true to myself, I would take neither. I don't like clothes that draws attention to me. The last time I got me a suit was at my induction. Thereafter, it has become a cold protecting garment.
The only time I got me an agbada was as part of the grooms men to a collegue's trado. Thereafter, it has become my cover cloth.
True. However, you can't deny the respect that comes from wearing a suit or an agbada. Na with dem "Sir" you see suits rocking
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by megareal: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Definitely suit. Agbada hides too many flaws.

Suit makes us see and judge that huge sized belly. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
megareal:

now that your saying it, agbada will just be like make - up, they both hide flaws
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Honestly I don't do abgbada..never have n prolly never will its just too much dress and stress. I do other simple beautiful native attires though but not that agbada whatever grin .. I will go with the suit and no fvckng tie though & u guys should cut the crap about the pride of my identity... Must I wear a male dress to show that
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dayocold001:
True. However, you can't deny the respect that comes from wearing a suit or an agbada. Na with dem "Sir" you see suits rocking
I don't need no artificial respect.
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
frenchwine:
Being true to myself, I would take neither. I don't like clothes that draws attention to me. The last time I got me a suit was at my induction. Thereafter, it has become a cold protecting garment.

Cover cloth shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
The suit cool
Nice and clean ...
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by KennyID17(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
I can manage agbada, only if there isn't a choice left to make, but suit, tuxedo etc..., I feel like am in a cage when i wear 'em, Team smart and casual wear grin grin
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Cover cloth shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin
Yeske. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Igbos will follow oyinbo rather than their geographical neighbors. They like suit and anything Development.

Anyway Agbada for me grin
Grow up
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
megareal:

killed it cheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Dayocold001: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
The suit cool Nice and clean ...

Iya Basira abeg nak Bumbae1 wiith 1 keg of palm wine

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys Choose One by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Dayocold001:
Iya Basira abeg nak Bumbae1 wiith 1 keg of palm wine
Oshey i will drink this later cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Frustrated Graduate (updated) / Big Load! see The Large Load that Makes This Woman Sit On Two Chairs (Photos) / What's Wrong With Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.