Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Simple Trick I Use To Get Rid Of My Headache - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Trick I Use To Get Rid Of My Headache (473 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Trick I Use To Get Rid Of My Headache by FitnessDoctor: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Headache can be either throbbing or pounding, mild or moderate pain, all the same headache bring stress and discomfort into a person’s life. And, sometimes the headache seems to get worse as you go through your day activities.

I myself have gone through a headache that got worse anytime I stood up to walk somewhere, and it was not pleasant at all, also I remember how many tines I had to reschedule due to the incessant headache.

So I wondered if there was anything I could do rather than rush to get common paracetamol for my headache.

I decided to try my breathing techniques; the same techniques I told you can help control stress, anxiety, anger and make you fall asleep easily. Yes, that is the one I am talking about.

Get the Free Ebook and Kill Your Sleep Issues | How To Fall Asleep In One Minute

This article is all about the how I did it and how you can do it without using drugs and also added some advanced steps which should work for just anybody in the right condition.

But first,

What are headache and what causes them

You might think that having a headache means that you feel a pain or discomfort in your brain, but that is as wrong as saying 2 + 2 = 3.

According to experts “the brain can’t feel pain”. Shocking!!

So what are Headache?

If you are still interested you can check out the complete article here http://newsphases..com/2017/03/simple-trick-i-use-to-get-rid-of-my.html
Re: Simple Trick I Use To Get Rid Of My Headache by Newbeginnings(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
I think it might work, although some headaches are so tough, that it may require more to solve them
Re: Simple Trick I Use To Get Rid Of My Headache by FitnessDoctor: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Newbeginnings:
I think it might work, although some headaches are so tough, that it may require more to solve them

Yes,

As for headaches that keep coming on and on visiting your doctor should be the next option...
Re: Simple Trick I Use To Get Rid Of My Headache by Newbeginnings(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yes,

As for headaches that keep coming on and on visiting your doctor should be the next option...

So, what about chronic headaches, that are so painful, you can't even take the measure you highlighted in the article
Re: Simple Trick I Use To Get Rid Of My Headache by FitnessDoctor: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Newbeginnings:

So, what about chronic headaches, that are so painful, you can't even take the measure you highlighted in the article

Well, concentrating on the causes and preventing them will reduce how painful the headache will be

(1) (Reply)

What In Your Mind? / Woman Charge For Robbing And Raping A Taxi Driver / How Should She Store Your Name On Her Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.