Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) (39401 Views)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 6:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Sijo01:
Can your Buhari do this cheesy cheesy
Who tell u sey good governance na to dey go iya basira and to dey climb motorcycle up and down

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2017
The okada man that carry him go d sing Godwin inside his heart right now............ 20k done enter am

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by Eberex(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2017
I hope the okada ride no be free
Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Governor Ayodele Fayose on bike supervising Jimoh Aliu/Apata Natha/Nova/Bashiri Road after a little shower in Ado-Ekiti Monday evening.

Mr. Fayose who assured Ekiti people that he will continue to work in their interest urged residents to ensure they put people who will work for them in position of authority.He told them that the road will be completed within the next four months.

With him on the supervisory trip was the Ekiti State Commissioner for Works, Mrs. Funmilayo Ogun.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/fayose-spotted-on-bike-todayphotos.html?m=1

Thank God he made the news today for inspection of roads contruction and not for sharing rice or fighting buhari
Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by darefams: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2017
You all should calm down, if yu are not in ekiti you may never understand that this man is working. He is working well. Abeg bad mouth keep quite.
Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, you really disappoint me on that. Is that a quality road he's inspecting to you. How do people fall for sugar performance ?. Look at the quality of that road again. I guess you love substandard products.

Bro don't mind me ..That guy is a paid troll who is wired to attack opposition leaders ... The truth is that no governor in Nigeria is currently performing except Ambode of Lagos and his performance is even average
Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by Bibi294(f): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
mckazzy:
Ekiti is underdeveloped with all the federal allocation that goes to this state every month, but nothing to show for it. Ekiti is 2nd to my state Kwara in terms of under development.
When last did you visit Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by oyinkinola: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2017
....haba, fayose!
riding bicycle today, riding motor cycle tomorrow, trekking in the street the day after!
and Ekiti remain the same all these years!
can't you just sit down in office to work for ekiti people than paraded the streets all days?

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Comedian.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by MozartianDreams(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2017
Fayose or FIRESHOW, abeg carry go. Make you no look Uche face.
Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by guychidile: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2017
action governor,I salute your courage.,I hope sleeping ones are watching..!

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by gudofuck231: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
This enemy of state called Fayose. now he is riding a bike

What concern riding on a bike and doing your work as a governor.

Useless Fayose.
Head of wailers (PDP)

Boil till ur belt cut, he has the support of his people, how is bubu doing today? Lol, didn't think so
Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by judecares1(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2017
SHOUT UP AND SAY SOMETIN REASONABLE,HOW MUCH IS DERE FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS? TALK WIT FACTS

mckazzy:
Ekiti is underdeveloped with all the federal allocation that goes to this state every month, but nothing to show for it. Ekiti is 2nd to my state Kwara in terms of under development.
Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bro don't mind me ..That guy is a paid troll who is wired to attack opposition leaders ... The truth is that no governor in Nigeria is currently performing except Ambode of Lagos and his performance is even average
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by MamaletASO: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
mckazzy:

You no no anything.. Come to Kogi state you will see sufferness wear cover shoe.. or Go to Benue state u go run for poverty.. U better thank God for your own state.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) by animalscientist(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
ayusconcord:
To hell with that Aregbesola you mentioned

Na u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.