Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. (1048 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by moderngist(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
I Lied to Him I was Pregnant, He Took Me to His Family...Then This Happened - Lady Narrates Intriguing Story

"I lied to him I was pregnant..he took me to his family, and now, he's not taking my calls anymore" - young lady cries out for help after he deceived his fiance with pregnancy.

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page to share the story of a lady who is filled with regret after lying to his fiance that she ha taking in.

According to the young lady, her fiance took her to see his parents and family after thinking she has conceived, and after the truth was revealed, the man is no longer... TO READ AND SEE MORE PICS CLICK...http://moderngist.com/lied-pregnant-took-family

Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by Drversatile: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why will she feel, instead of doing a pregnancy test before tell him. That's her faulty the man can't trust her.
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by ireneony(f): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fake story...
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
tongue
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
This Joro no dey tire sha
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by Divay22(f): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Then she could as well meet him so as to impregnate her grin grin grin grin

Nothing concern o
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by moderngist(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
this one wahala
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by babyfaceafrica: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
And so what?..she deserves anything she gets!!!
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by cheruv: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2017
This just reminded me how much I hate girls that lie
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by moderngist(m): 1:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Yes girls sabi lie....abeg
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by moderngist(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Bleep him the more
Re: Oh My God! I Lied To Him About My Pregnancy And He Found Out. I Need Help.. by moderngist(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Thrn get pregnant again.. Biko

(1) (Reply)

WWE Superstar John Cena Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of The Ring / Girls Only / Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.