Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Im In Love For The 1st Time. Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love For The 1st Time. Please Advise (387 Views)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im In Love For The 1st Time. Please Advise by omosedollar(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dear Dapson i am 30yrs old and the guy i am involved with is a few years older than me. he graduated with my sister and he and i are facebook friends. recently he randomly sent me a message on Facebook after i commented on his posts. every since that first convo we noticed a uncontrollable chemistry between us. we eneded up face timing and i felt like a teenager so nervous and giddy. he is married with a daughter. he tells me he is separated tho. he is currently in South Africa and coming back for good in a few months…. Am I jus entertainment for him while he's there? should i continue to get to know him and see what happens when he gets back? i dont want to continue to get my emotions involved and keep falling for him…..i jus told him today i needed to turn down my feelings for him and turn up our friendship and he said he he will stand by any decision I make. …..what do i do?

Continues@ https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKZQKhK2g/

Send post to deardapsondapson@gmail.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Share Your April's Fools Day Experience Here / The Best Revenge Against A Traumatic Ex - Bamisepeters' Blog / Relationship Advice From The Opposite Sex(lover's Friend): A Bad Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.