Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is It Possible To Have Real Relationships with people If Ur Very Goodlooking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Have Real Relationships with people If Ur Very Goodlooking? (422 Views)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / When A Guy Wants To Make Money Quickly So He Can Get Goodlooking Girls / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have Real Relationships with people If Ur Very Goodlooking? by Eglobalma: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
from my experience its not. most goodlooking people are loners, everybody admires them but they hardly ever have any "real" friend or friends. theres a guy in my area, his mother owns saint mary british school, shes a billionaire and this guy is extremely rich and very handsome. with all his wealth and beauty hes a loner..he hardly has any real friends. im sure he learned the hard way and decided to cut people off and avoid them. when u have a goodlooking face everyone will like u for it and start to objectify u like ur a cute puppy. they hardly care about the real u, i mean the real person inside. the second anything happens to your goodlooks, say age or poverty or disease u wont ever see this people anywhere around u again they practically will act like they never met u their whole life cuz they never really knew u, they only just admired u. these days i cut alot of people off cuz i know its only my looks they like about me, theres nothing i can really do about it, its biology. from your own experience do u think its possible to have real relationships as a very goodlooking person?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Real Relationships with people If Ur Very Goodlooking? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's one thing to be good looking(Handsome), it's another to have a functioning brain.

Most of them spent too much time working on their looks than what's upstairs.

EOD!.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Real Relationships with people If Ur Very Goodlooking? by dlondonbadboy: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
How can we understand this topic without your pics?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Real Relationships with people If Ur Very Goodlooking? by Pieromania: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good looking is one,Charisma and attitude is another thing.If u are good looking but lacks intelligence and attitude,ppl wil detest u within a short time.Op,u are not as good looking as i am,bt i add up my beauty with attitude,and intelligence,i have only 1 or 2 frnds cos i am not that too frndly.But believe me,too many folks wants to come close which i rebuff most times,i choose my frnds

(1) (Reply)

James Ibori Gives Out Daughter's Hand In Marriage (photos) / What Are Your Plans For Easter Today? / Must View This As Hospital Mistakenly Cutting Off His Manhood,send Public Apolog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.