Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) (35397 Views)

Police Kill Criminal Who Led Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye / Criminal Who Defrauds People In Banks In Sapele Nabbed (Photo) / Photos: Lagos RRS Arrest Cripple Who Terrorizes Motorists At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by figure007(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
That last picture though
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by omenkaLives(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
See as dem surround am like say no antelope dem catch. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by omenkaLives(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
figure007:
That last picture though
Thought I was the only one who noticed.. There's something out of place about it. cheesy
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Cas1741: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Minus one
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Tapout(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
BoombGodpikin:
They should have executed a jungle justice on him

I'm pretty sure u've participated in one before... But don't worry, ur cup go soon full.
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by airminem(f): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
That moment your phone is on 3% and ur boss posts a pic on Facebook and you type nice pics only for autocorrect to change it to "nice pigs" and ur phone goes off..my brother no need for explanations just goan start searching for anoda jobgrin

Too Bad. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Hafeezson(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Come oo only him robbed or only him caught?
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by calberian: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nago and co, Sati and co, North Bank, Asema and co, smiling folks everywhere . . . something is fundamentally wrong with the whole post and pictures. I just can't place a finger on it

1 Like

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
That moment your phone is on 3% and ur boss posts a pic on Facebook and you type nice pics only for autocorrect to change it to "nice pigs" and ur phone goes off..my brother no need for explanations just goan start searching for anoda jobgrin
grin
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by chi4ik(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
so na this idiot nearly kill me last Friday night? abeg, make una roast am for me because they killed one driver & shot two passengers that night and rubbed many as well

1 Like

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Ryda(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
see as the fo.ol pose as if he is taking group photo like Dino did.
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by martphreak(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=tyokunbo.

Members of the people around the scene where Sati was caught louded the efforts of Asema and group for arresting the criminal who many identify as one who has been terrorizing the area including Lafia-Abuja high way

Members of the people around the scene? Op haba...pls am I the only one seeing this
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by pokipoki: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/28/man-who-terrorizes-lafia-abuja-highway-nabbed-at-north-bank-makurdi/

As shared by by a Facebook user, Armstrong ...

Nago and group Nabbed Criminal At North Bank.

In the early hours of yesterday youth in North Bank traced and got hold of one criminal who have been terrorizing the town especially Lafia- Abuja high way.

The apprehended criminal who was simply identify as Sati was tracked at Ronald myim filing station refiling the tank of a motorcycle which Nago and his group later discover to be a stolen one.

Members of the people around the scene where Sati was caught louded the efforts of Asema and group for arresting the criminal who many identify as one who has been terrorizing the area including Lafia-Abuja high way.

Asema Nago, Raymond Nago Asema, the Minda youth Ambassador after thorough investigation handed the criminal to men of Nigerian Police Force, headquarters in Makurdi.

Benue is a haven for criminals because of the governors lackadaisical attitude towards security.
God knows how many of those bandits are still within benue.
People are killed everyday yet the governor is just keeping quite.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by oweman: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=doctor306 post=55041557]I seriously don't blame this guy cus if you see the rate of hunger on our streets you would forced to think of crime a street boy once told me that if I still I would die but if I don't I would still of hunger so what's the point of not being a their

If our government don't make the necessity available these boys would have no choice than to make the available(guns) necessary

////// /////// /////// /////// ://////
This is the type is stories some people in Nigeria give to defend thier criminal activities !

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by oweman: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=pokipoki post=55044296]

Benue is a haven for criminals because of the governors lackadaisical attitude towards security.
God knows how many of those bandits are still within benue.
People are killed everyday yet the governor is just keeping quite.

Very sure many of those bandits are aliens from the desedants of the people wailing to break from Nigeria they said they are jets but criminality is never encouraged in isreal !

1 Like

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by iukpe: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
So why the group photo?
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by ostarlink: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
The guy's posture is as if he is receiving an award for excellence.
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by phreakabit(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
They guys pose in the last pic sha. . .
Boss!
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
See im fays like nyash lipsrsealed
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by asiwaju87(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
The guy is a humble celebrity on his own lane, I guess that's why he has to sit on the floor while taking a picture with them
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by sleepyeyez(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
dis suspect get level o.
pic looks like secondary school old boys reunion
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by nnanwokedi: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
These on happened in my area. Hope police go do there job well and make sure he go to prison for years .
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by pokipoki: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=55044472][/quote]
Hahahaha. Anything is possible!!!
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
I love this guy oh, see am him patiently denge pose for those pic, no shy, i love your courage
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by gentleedu(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
lol last pic be like matriculation pic poo ;Dlol last pic be like matriculation pic poo
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Herhmjay(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Doing his face as if no b him commit d crime

afta u go blame devil
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Tortivchina(m): 4:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Thank God. yes this is the idiot that collect my phones and clash my car in January at gun point on Kadoroko road. please help me ask him were is my phone sony xperience?
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 29, 2017
doctor306:
I seriously don't blame this guy cus if you see the rate of hunger on our streets you would be forced to think of crime. A street boy once told me that " if i steal I would die but if I don't I would still die of hunger so what's the point of not being a thief

If our government don't make the necessity available these boys would have no choice than to make the available(guns) necessary
what type of nonsense talk is this one. Are u okay?
If you would die from both choices, better die hungry and stop killing innocent people . what nonsense!

What dirty rate or hunger! Cant he find a handwork even if na bricklaying. Be justifying evil crimes, u probably haven't been a victim. Fool

@topic. They had better kill dat bastard.
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Tortivchina:
Thank God. yes this is the idiot that collect my phones and clash my car in January at gun point on Kadoroko road. please help me ask him were is my phone sony xperience?
imagine. Such evil. Sorry for ur loss bro.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by Tortivchina(m): 5:05am On Mar 29, 2017
please gentlemen, can someone give me contact to the police station this idiot is taken to? I just need to ask him few questions, why did him and his gang kill the Boxer van driver after collecting all we have, what did he do with one of my phone Sony xperience and so much more? i m back to my base in China thank God but can't forget about what this idiot did to us on the road in January.
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by CCDav1: 5:23am On Mar 29, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/28/man-who-terrorizes-lafia-abuja-highway-nabbed-at-north-bank-makurdi/

As shared by by a Facebook user, Armstrong ...

Nago and group Nabbed Criminal At North Bank.

In the early hours of yesterday youth in North Bank traced and got hold of one criminal who have been terrorizing the town especially Lafia- Abuja high way.

The apprehended criminal who was simply identify as Sati was tracked at Ronald myim filing station refiling the tank of a motorcycle which Nago and his group later discover to be a stolen one.

Members of the people around the scene where Sati was caught louded the efforts of Asema and group for arresting the criminal who many identify as one who has been terrorizing the area including Lafia-Abuja high way.

Asema Nago, Raymond Nago Asema, the Minda youth Ambassador after thorough investigation handed the criminal to men of Nigerian Police Force, headquarters in Makurdi.

Hmmmmm.. That last pics no be here.oo..na d suspected theif post past all of them..uwafit
Re: Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) by ironben(m): 6:30am On Mar 29, 2017
The bastard should have been mended 1st... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) / 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested / Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.