Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

'' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? (814 Views)

We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by Joiceee(f): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good day!!!
Had this arguememt in church last sunday, and i really want to know your views on this.
HOW TRUE IS IT?
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by buffalowings: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
read what you wrote again

very carefully

does it make sense?

don't let me call you dino
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
buffalowings:

very carefully

does it make sense?

lol.. Instead of her to say abstain from premarital sex
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
What did your pastor & the congregation say? Because now you're asking people with completely different belief systems. If I say no, will it change what you've learned in Bible study/Sunday school? Some of us live by the flesh & will scratch where it itches without worrying about Judgment Day.
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by xmileeasy: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Marriage is more than sex. It takes more than sex to keep a marriage. Even some people sexual urge are insatiable causing some to have multiple partners even in marriage

1 Like

Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by eduevolutionnow(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
What did your pastor & the congregation say? Because now you're asking people with completely different belief systems. If I say no, will it change what you've learned in Bible study/Sunday school? Some of us live by the flesh & will scratch where it itches without worrying about Judgment Day.
grin

1 Like

Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by Joiceee(f): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
buffalowings:

very carefully

does it make sense?

no öne is perfect, anyway u jst showed how immature you are.
The mature one's understood what i was trying to say and gave their oppinion. I think thats better opinion
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by Joiceee(f): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
xmileeasy:
Marriage is more than sex. It takes more than sex to keep a marriage. Even some people sexual urge are insatiable causing some to have multiple partners even in marriage
i asked this questiön because, so many people argued that it was written in the bible. I think that was were paul was advicing the church, that if they can't abstain from immorality they should get married.
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by xmileeasy: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Joiceee:
i asked this questiön because, so many people argued that it was written in the bible. I think that was were paul was advicing the church, that if they can't abstain from immorality they should get married.

Most people do not understand what Apostle Paul explained in 1st Corinthians 7. Take time to study and meditate on it, read each verse carefully
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by Joiceee(f): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
xmileeasy:

Most people do not understand what Apostle Paul explained in 1st Corinthians 7. Take time to study and meditate on it, read each verse carefully
thanks
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by Shossie(f): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
I read it in the bible, the old testament, I have forgotten the verse, would try to look into it tonight or tomorrow, if you can't abstain from premarital sex, its better for you to get married, so if you love sex and you are not yet married, which makes premarital sex a sin, then its better to get married.
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by Joiceee(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shossie:
I read it in the bible, the old testament, I have forgotten the verse, would try to look into it tonight or tomorrow, if you can't abstain from premarital sex, its better for you to get married, so if you love sex and you are not yet married, which makes premarital sex a sin, then its better to get married.
so you advice teens who can't abstain to get married?
Re: '' If You Can't Abstain From Sex, Then Get Married '' Is This True? by Shossie(f): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Joiceee:
so you advice teens who can't abstain to get married?
Nah, it is a personal decision, I am not Holy myself, but it is just better for teens not to engage in such and it takes the Grace of God in this age we are in, if two youths of opposite sex comes together and are both matured and ready, why not. It is just the Grace of God. And one's personal relationship with God.

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Know What Is Happening To Our Relationships And I Am So Confused.. / She Gets Me Annoyed By Her Pregnancy Symptoms / See Reasons Why Micheal Jackson's Daughter 'paris' Loves Beign Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.