Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

When A Woman Falls In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Falls In Love (816 Views)

Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Falls In Love by pinkcruzz(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2017
‘Nothing gladdens the heart as being loved’. We know that love is a powerful force that ‘knocks people off their feet’. It is a drowning energy that stirs up different reactions in women and men. It’s hard to hide love,and in women it’s even harder.

A woman in love will throw caution to the wind. When a woman loves,she loves for real. She can go out of her way to please her man. But first the man has to love his woman,as instructed by God in the Bible. Also, the woman has to respond to her husband’s love by simply ‘submitting to his authority’. If it is as easy as mentioned,why then do we have so many cases of relationships crashing each passing day’

Read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2016/09/woman-falls-love/
Re: When A Woman Falls In Love by Alphamale2017(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
op you said when a woman loves she throws caution to the wind ? biko all those caution that they do throw , where does the caution land on ? because I have never ever found any caution on the floor grin smiley
Re: When A Woman Falls In Love by sekem: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:
op you said when a woman loves she throws caution to the wind ? biko all those caution that they do throw , where does the caution land on ? because I have never ever found any caution on the floor grin smiley

You are funny
Re: When A Woman Falls In Love by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:
boringly lame

She was talking figuratively
Re: When A Woman Falls In Love by Alphamale2017(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
CuteJude:
boringly lame

She was talking figuratively
lame ? I didn't ask if u were born with any disability .
Re: When A Woman Falls In Love by Alphamale2017(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
sekem:

You are funny
lol
Re: When A Woman Falls In Love by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:
lame ? I didn't ask if u were born with any disability .
try again , abeg this time use ur brain
Re: When A Woman Falls In Love by Alphamale2017(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
did I quote u first ? are u the owner of the post ? fvcking leave me alone . uche face ur work .

(1) (Reply)

Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland, Not Sure If He's A Natural Bastard Or A Self-made / Ladies Bring This Into Marriage / Shocking! 23-year-old Student Puts Her Virginity On Sale – Will You Buy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.