Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (74503 Views)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Blood of Jesus
This people are wicked
because of phone

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by bayusman: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Taking lives means nothing again in Nigeria it has become a norm. And no hope we would anytime soon God help us. R.I.P to the poor guy may God ease his family and pray does who did these to him don't go scot-free.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
The level of our greed and insatiable desire for the latest gadget amongst our youths this days is mind blowing. Craze for all this things have driven most to their early graves. Why can't we youths let go of the quest to get this things when it is not in our comfort zone to. How will jobless idiot die to use a phone worth 150 thousand naira.? Crazy nation. angry

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
My heart is so heavy. I don't know what else to say. Couldn't they have just collected the items and spare his life at least? Killing him wasn't necessary at all.. Is it now a crime to go deliver goods at people's comfort zone? Words can't explain how irritated and provoked I am right this minute.
God where art thou?

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
What's sad about this is the fact that those gadgets are mostly developed by scientists, engineers and designers in their 20's.

Such gadgets are probably 18 months behind the other pieces they've yet to assign to production.

Shame these old dolts with tattoos and odd skin tones think 2 phone units and a bike are worth the life of their brother.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
These 3 bastards should be left to starve to death and eaten by rodents. This is extremely devilish. Imagine the depths of their wickedness to kill a man over iPhone

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by JohnLou(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where LOVE doesn't exists, you hear ATROCITIES!

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
obafemee80:
Man's inhumanity to man..
The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones...
Just because of 2 iphones & a bike,they snuffed out the life of an hard working man. sad

Like the case of blackberry phone. B2 to B5.
Some girls lost there virginity, some dead, some started runz till date...

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by 2bam: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2017
he go quick jumia bring my own delivery to me so because of this death i need that watch,but human being bad rip man that is why I prefer my dog.
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2017
only God knows how many delivery men they have killed in the past.
God!

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Toluene06(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by anthony86(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Now because of these three Mofos Jumia will no longer offer Nigerians Pay on delivery service again

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by joshtega27(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Just negodi...
Which kind world do we live in

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Bukfab(f): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Yahoo boiz at work.#Rip#

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
the man died!

So sad!

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 1:06am On Mar 29, 2017
This is really sad. Indeed sad!

Everyone shouldn't worry. Those guys will never make it out of prison. Remember, they are dealing with a company that has got everything to see them face the full wrath of their crimes.

As for the pay on delivery ish. I see jumia working on this and in no distant time, don't be surprised, pay on delivery will be canceled. Go to their returns sorting warehouse. You will see thousands of returns. Which implies, those are loses on their own. The packaging bags, the to and fro shipping cost and the A4 papers they used in working on the returns. Now, bad guys want to be killing their dispatch riders. My people! Brace up for pay on delivery is on the verge to be canceled.

My condolence to the dispatch rider family.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 29, 2017
cosmatika:
What is still holding Angel Gabriel from blowing the trumpet abeg? If He has lost it he can blow vuvzella, we who re ready will hear it. The wickedness in the world is getting out of hand
fantasy. Dream on. We talking about reality you talking about fairy tales you read on a book

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 29, 2017
itiswellandwell:
This is really sad. Indeed sad!

Everyone shouldn't worry. Those guys will never make it out of prison. Remember, they are dealing with a company that has got everything to see them face the full wrath of their crimes.

As for the pay on delivery ish. I see jumia working on this and in no distant time, don't be surprised, pay on delivery will be canceled. Go to their returns sorting warehouse. You will see thousands of returns. Which implies, those are loses on their own. The packaging bags, the to and fro shipping cost and the A4 papers they used in working on the returns. Now, bad guys want to be killing their dispatch riders. My people! Brace up for pay on delivery is on the verge to be canceled.

My condolence to the dispatch rider family.

Yeah but still remember they are just suspects no proof or evidence they killed th guy unless they confess

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by neduedu(m): 1:15am On Mar 29, 2017
its very painful and sad. this man stays near me or used to stay near me. His wife is a petty trader and they have a small child am sure of. how will this woman (wife) continue. she only found out of the death in d early hours of yesterday (Tuesday) while d man has been dead since 2 days ago. I just hope she will be OK because she is crying uncontrollable at the street. sir pls R I P.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 29, 2017
TinaAnita:
My heart is so heavy. I don't know what else to say. Couldn't they have just collected the items and spare his life at least? Killing him wasn't necessary at all.. Is it now a crime to go deliver goods at people's comfort zone? Words can't explain how irritated and provoked I am right this minute.
God where art thou?
there is no God. And we are all just animals though higher animals. Have you seen what happens in the jungle. Lions kills everyday yup. We don't talk cause they are just animals. By t hey we are animals too.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 1:20am On Mar 29, 2017
CHESTER48:

Yeah but still remember they are just suspects no proof or evidence they killed th guy unless they confess

Hmmmmmm. Who owns the wrapper they used in tieing him? That lady owns it. That's parts of the evidence.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 1:22am On Mar 29, 2017
neduedu:
its very painful and sad. this man stays near me or used to stay near me. His wife is a petty trader and they have a small child am sure of. how will this woman (wife) continue. she only found out of the death in d early hours of yesterday (Tuesday) while d man has been dead since 2 days ago. I just hope she will be OK because she is crying uncontrollable at the street. sir pls R I P.

On behalf of all nairalanders, our sincere condolences to her!

4 Likes

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by justmenoni: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Some people are just too wicked

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Hmmmmmm. Who owns the wrapper they used in tieing him? That lady owns it. That's parts of the evidence.
lol. This your statement eeh very funny. You should be in military ooo grin. But how you know the rapper is the lady's lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 2:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Those guys are just canibals ..... how destroy a fellow human being just like that..
And his family will be somewhere expecting his return.... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Boko Haram nor better pass these SOUTH-SOUTH CHRISTIAN CANNIBALS? undecided
Only in Southern Nigeria would you kill for an item like a MERE PHONE.
Na dem go church pass o! embarassed

All to worship material things.
I am sure they are members of that "M-OLOSHO PASTOR SULEIMAN's CULT" aka"" OMEGA MORRRON" church!

Blooooody cultists!

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by BetaThings: 2:45am On Mar 29, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Boko Haram nor better pass these SOUTH-SOUTH CHRISTIAN CANNIBALS? undecided
Only in Southern Nigeria would you kill for an item like a MERE PHONE.
Na dem go church pass o! embarassed

All to worship material things.
I am sure they are members of that "M-OLOSHO PASTOR SULEIMAN's CULT" aka"" OMEGA slowpoke" church!

Blooooody cultists!

I am Muslim
I believe that Christians are hypocrites

However we should not belittle the atrocities of Boko Haram
Their bombs kill all sorts - babies, pregnant women, disabled etc - for no justifiable reason
SOme of the victims will not be able to talk, walk or leave any meaningful life again
and they slit throats
Those are more horrible than what these guys have done

That is not what Islam is about
Boko Haram is evil elevated to extreme

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:58am On Mar 29, 2017
BetaThings:

I am Muslim
I believe that Christians are hypocrites

However we should not belittle the atrocities of Boko Haram
Their bombs kill all sorts - babies, pregnant women, disabled etc - for no justifiable reason
SOme of the victims will not be able to talk, walk or leave any meaningful life again
and they slit throats
Those are more horrible than what these guys have done

That is not what Islam is about
Boko Haram is evil elevated to extreme

I am not belittling the horror movie scripts acted by BH.
That kind of evil pales in comparison to this kind of WICKEDNESS.
My point?

Wickedness knows no bounds in areas where CHRISTIANS live and breed the most paramount of all SATANIC kingdom.

I'd rather be blown up by a fake Muslim than to be killed by the most RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN.

This is RAW, UNDILUTED, PRIMITIVE PHANTASMAGORIC WICKEDNESS.
These creatures have no SOULS!!!!!
Kati!!!!!

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 3:09am On Mar 29, 2017
CHESTER48:
lol. This your statement eeh very funny. You should be in military ooo grin. But how you know the rapper is the lady's lipsrsealed

Yes. I have a military experience. How I take know? You no go understand. All the best sir.
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by OmoMummy2: 3:16am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by figure007(m): 3:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Sometimes, I just wish God could show his Old Testament self in times like this.

Just imagine a 150Hp thunder strike those guys before they could kill this innocent hustler, looking for what to take home to his family.

Rip Man, May you rest on.
old testament? If God should do that none of us will be alive by now cos the punishment of old is terrible but thank God for the grace we are enjoying through the blood of His great son.... I just wished those guys rot in jail or sentenced to death by firing squad.... The heart of men is evil imagine how they murdered that guy....
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by BetaThings: 3:50am On Mar 29, 2017
When it was first reported, some folks were trying to contest the story

You wonder if the picture of the guy being taken out of the septic tank was also doctored

https://www.nairaland.com/3707610/jumia-delivery-man-killed-port

patrickmuf:
A friend of mine who works with Jumia said they don't sell motor bikes and you pay before delivery of iphones so this story doesn't add up...

peter0071:
Please lets read well... these guys are only suspects... there is probability that the real culprits did this and ran away from the vicinity.... Nothing was said whether the Jumia's delivery man's products being in their possession

JeffreyJamez:
2 iPhones and one motor bike, delivered by one man?

Biko they should come and tell me another story because I'm not buying this one. undecided

Who delivers motorbike?

And i know for sure that Jumia has a policy concerning payment of Dilivery concerning goods that get to a certain price.they will rather refer you to a pick up station.

There's more to this story biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts / Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.