Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (74534 Views)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by xdos(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2017
I really dont know how God equates 'fornication' committed by two consenting adults with the killing of an innocent man. Well, who am I to question Him. The perpetrators of this terrible evil deserve a special death and also a special place in hell! Just because of an iphone that will fade off in few months time. This doesnt make sense to me one bit! cry cry cry
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2017
The heart of man is indeed filled with wickedness. An innocent man killed just because of some vane products. RiP to the dead.
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by kYjelly2: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2017
AheadMarket:

It called pick up points. They should have pick up points!

That will also be a welcome idea, but that would cost them a lot of money though.
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Vioncy(f): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

I am not belittling the horror movie scripts acted by BH.
That kind of evil pales in comparison to this kind of WICKEDNESS.
My point?

Wickedness knows no bounds in areas where CHRISTIANS live and breed the most paramount of all SATANIC kingdom.

I'd rather be blown up by a fake Muslim than to be killed by the most RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN.

This is RAW, UNDILUTED, PRIMITIVE PHANTASMAGORIC WICKEDNESS.
These creatures have no SOULS!!!!!
Kati!!!!!
Let's not get it all wrong Christianity is "Christ-like" and Christ would never think of doing any thing evil and even Mohammed won't...all these are the signs of end time as it is been stated in the HOLY BIBLE so everyone should get set because rapture is at the next junction and the coming of our Christ is not far anymore but rather is very very near REPENT while you can because there is no repentance for the dead (like that poor soul".... if you are not sure of your eternity, plz say this prayer with all ur heart and belivee "LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE U ARE A GOOD FRIEND AND SAVIOUR, I'VE WRONGED U PLZ FORGIVE ME AND PREPARE ME FOR YOUR COMING , I CONFESS ALL MY SINS AND BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT U ARE MY GOD I ACCEPT YOU AS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR, COME INTO MY HEART IN JESUS NAME"AMEN! congratulations! if u said this prayer, then you are welcome into the family of CHRIST THE LORD
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Abasi ubok mfo o!!! Se asua akpe kerede abangha uwem mmi, yak òwòrò ikpuikpu ye ukpòk. Amen!
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by alabireal: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2017
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?@Jeremiah 17:9
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by tonio2wo: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2017
oweman:

The way the Rivers governor is running that state there surely no way criminality will not be a serious issue .in that oil state !

Kindly fuckoff! angry

Must u bring politics to this? When that beheaded woman killer was caught in lag did anybody mention ambode?

angry angry
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Bastardos! Beasts in human forms. Sadly the devil now dwells amongst men. Off with their heads. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Tisham20(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2017
too bad RIP brother

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Crime rate in Rivers state is very high. Do they worship God at all?

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by frankoben(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Please Nigerian police can you start with the savage execution and mutilation of those evil mental degenerates immediately. With the manner in which they gruesomely murdered this hardworking young man, they do not deserve to be alive for another minute. They have brought upon themselves the curse Of Creation which will haunt them and their future generation from now into the future and for all of eternity till the end of time as we know it.

I was actually considered for this delivery Job by jumia a few years back before I was rewarded with a better alternative. This city which has had bizarre and macabre tales of horrific crimes and murders coming out of it for so long could have been my work destination as well according to the nature of my application.

As I said before during the aluu 4 summary executions, that axis remains a modern day Transylvania. An evil enclave where demons dare.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Iyamuri are truly criminals.
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Vioncy:
Let's not get it all wrong Christianity is "Christ-like" and Christ would never think of doing any thing evil and even Mohammed won't...all these are the signs of end time as it is been stated in the HOLY BIBLE so everyone should get set because rapture is at the next junction and the coming of our Christ is not far anymore but rather is very very near REPENT while you can because there is no repentance for the dead (like that poor soul".... if you are not sure of your eternity, plz say this prayer with all ur heart and belivee "LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE U ARE A GOOD FRIEND AND SAVIOUR, I'VE WRONGED U PLZ FORGIVE ME AND PREPARE ME FOR YOUR COMING , I CONFESS ALL MY SINS AND BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT U ARE MY GOD I ACCEPT YOU AS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR, COME INTO MY HEART IN JESUS NAME"AMEN! congratulations! if u said this prayer, then you are welcome into the family of CHRIST THE LORD

I will never pray to what I don't believe o. Not into that kind of hypocrisy. cool
Considering the way Christ died and the way Mohammed died, Christianity can never be an option.
Anyway, back to topic.

Nigerians are truly a "Godless" people.
The lack of progress in all aspects of the typical Nigerian life and the primitive mindsets of even the so-called educated illiterates can attest to the lack of evolution in the BLACK RACE in general. Still given to the most basal instincts and mainly predatory in nature.

Abandoned by ALL GODS!
Only the EVIL reigns supreme in the minds of majority of Nigerians or Africans at large.

Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2017
rusher14:

But they did confess indirectly.

The tattooed one denied doing it saying the shorter one did it. As well the shorter one claimed the act was perpetrated by the tattooed one.

They just haven't said how exactly it was carried out.
then I rest my case
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by mfujah(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Oh my goodness... God left this part of the country a long time ago...
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2017
The heart of man remains desperately wicked.smh
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Jakama90(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Ihe mmadu mere mmadu ibe ya.... Tufiakwa
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by moghulis: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2017
The killers should not go to prison.

They should be burnt alive or thrown into a burning furnace.

This is why I don't help anybody who is suffering. Such person might be suffering from a curse because of something they did in the past.
My own is ter jez mind my biz and let them suffer very very well.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2017
BetaThings:
When it was first reported, some folks were trying to contest the story

You wonder if the picture of the guy being taken out of the septic tank was also doctored

https://www.nairaland.com/3707610/jumia-delivery-man-killed-port

Someone was killed....That's a fact....But definitely not based on that Jumia story. Jumia has still not come out to make a statement concerning this...Till then I'm not buying the Jumia story. Because Jumia does not do payment on delivery for goods above 100,000naira

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2017
kYjelly2:

That will also be a welcome idea, but that would cost them a lot of money though.
A lot of money? How?
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Evil
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Those who did it should be baptised... with the AK47 stucked in their stinkhole and 30 rounds fired.
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Jus because of Iphone?
Maga no . Pay again
Dey kill innocent man
Put inside suckaway
Hw can dis evil beast b so blindfolded to dis state of mind n manner
Dey should first put dem in da septic tank for a week

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
even police dey fold hand,dis kind news i no fit talk make baba God handle d case...

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
why is this one paranoid?

Who cares if you chose to believe in azonto? undecided
if I say God punish ur life now,won't people say am wicked?
Are u blind?
My opinion,what business of yours is it?

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2017
progress69:

Abeg just stop this. If u hear the horrific crimes eveb in the developed countries ..u will not make a statement like every thing is wrong with Nigeria

Google the Craigslist killler, jack the ripper, BTK killer, etc.
do u pray any of the ones u listed above to be your portion?
I don't think so. What is bad is bad irrespective of the occasion or circumstance.
Let's condemn evil and shun violence cos I see no reason why u are giving instances.
Those instances,are they going to console or feed the families he left behind?

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Perfecttouch:
if I say God punish ur life now,won't people say am wicked?
Are u blind?
My opinion,what business of yours is it?

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Sad.RIP
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Perfecttouch:
do u pray any of the ones u listed above to be your portion?
I don't think so. What is bad is bad irrespective of the occasion or circumstance.
Let's condemn evil and shun violence cos I see no reason why u are giving instances.
Those instances,are they going to console or feed the families he left behind?

Don't change the narrative . The point is why sau nothing is working in Nigeria cos of this, like people being killed on thier jobd is peculiar to only Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2017
With the way things are in Naija; "the person next to me has evil intention". Thats the way I see things now.
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by fullz: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2017
#WastedSpermCells
Re: JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Earth2Metahuman post=55059938][/quote]who mumu pass now?
On my comment I got more than 200 like
And the stupid thing u said,u got only one like it goes to show how senseless and irrelevant you are. Your brain function according to ur words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts / Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.