Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Does She Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me (1038 Views)

I Wonder If She Love Me / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me by onoerime: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2009
please i have a lady i intending marrying for the fact that she had a son for me and i do not want to be polygamous but i have a problem with her, she does not like sex,i tried to teach her but she insist she cant cope with such life, i bought related flims but she either threw them off. Am confused, i even went to her pastor no changes.she wont allow me to touch her private part, she does not like kiss.But she is good in domestic work,cooks well, can manage very well,she hates being lazy and she is 60% caring to me. HER SEX LIFE IS SOMETHING EVERY MAN WILL HATE.now she wants me to go and pay her bride price.please if you have good advice i need it or email me at evanvick@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Does She Love Me by macIB(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2009
From your assertion, she seems a good and homely lady, but the sex part, I think you need to have some patience with her and with GRADUAL DESENSITIZATION, she will overcome the fear of sex over time.

Just be patience and maybe visit a psychologist for some help.

Hope this help.
Re: Does She Love Me by frank317: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2009
She dosnt allow u touch her private? Hw d hell did u get her pregnant outside wedlock 4 that matter?She dose not sound like she knows what she wants. I once had a girl like dis, she claims she was raped and did allow me 2 touch her. Wel i like sex and she didnt so i left her a guy who wont like sex and went 4 a lady who liked d art of love making. Think b4 u act otherwise she wil make d rest of ur life miserable
Re: Does She Love Me by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2009
Because she doesnt want to have sex makes you question her love for you?

lol egbin buruku
Re: Does She Love Me by humblemate(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2009
IF i may ask again, U said she had a son for U, of course both of u must have made love to have produced a son and now she doesn't want that same sex U people had earlier. I guess there is something wrong somewhere. unsolicited advise, try make her realise what is marriage, but if she doesn't want to reason with u, then suspend the marriage for now to see what comes out her.
Re: Does She Love Me by 28Schweet(f): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2009
grin

have you ever spoken to her about this issue?
Have you tried gentle persuasion and romancing the lady, u sound like u want to impose your sexual needs on her, pray tell how you managed to knock her up?
Re: Does She Love Me by Mavenb0x(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2009
I smell the drug called Rohypnol. grin grin grin
Re: Does She Love Me by freecocoa(f): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
honestly if u marry her the marriage will pack up cos i dnt tink u can cope so try dialogue,tell her how u feel,just make sure ur sexual needs aren't outrageous cos seriously some guyz like turnin their girls 2 sex slaves.
Re: Does She Love Me by onoerime: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2009
i want to thank you all for your contributions.am a not a sex maniac. if i may ask making luv to a woman you have at home twice a week is it much? am caged. we have been together at home for over 10yrs.i made her understand the marriage cannot work out but still she dont want to understand.there was even a time i was beating her to leave but still noway. am confused. do you think voilence will solve this case please drop your advice for me
Re: Does She Love Me by Mavenb0x(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2009
Violence will never solve the matter. Please don't do that, you may regret it with most of your life. sad
Re: Does She Love Me by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2009
first of all never beat a woman second it's obvious she doesnt want to have sex not becuz she,s frigid but cuz she,s got a kidfor you and still u guys aint married.sounds like she wants the proper marriage not some baby moma relationship .
Re: Does She Love Me by onoerime: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2009
i want to thank u all for the second time,u have all sugested but i do not know some one else might fall victim of this oneday but i want to ship in onething here which i want the ladies to contribute.she is circumcised.is it true that when women are circumcised they dont have feelings for sex?
Re: Does She Love Me by iyapony(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2009
@ onoerime

im not too sure. some sources i have seen say that female genital mutilation (circumcision) takes away the joy of sex to a woman, but at other sites they say women with even the most sever forms of it can have orgasms.
Re: Does She Love Me by onoerime: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2009
then when the joy is out, the urge also is also out
Re: Does She Love Me by ossy01: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2009
I think she is a Lesbian 100% fact
Re: Does She Love Me by eyoniggar(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
Same problem with my gf. Dnt like sex, dnt like kissing. Thats having a lesbianism orientation.
Re: Does She Love Me by Godmother(f): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
eyoniggar:

Same problem with my gf. Dnt like sex, dnt like kissing. Thats having a lesbianism orientation.

Maybe she doesn't like the way you do it, but doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you.
Re: Does She Love Me by Moyola(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Ask how she felt when both of yu 'dunnit'.
She wasn't cry then was she? undecided
Re: Does She Love Me by onoerime: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
i dont think it has to do with the way i made luv to her.the one thing is that before her, i have dated other girls whenever i make luv to them, they come for more. in the term of making luv i know am good. one friend told me that it was because she was circumcised that any woman circumcirsed do not have urge for sex. i was expecting the ladies to react to this. so many things, she said making luv during the day can cause a woman giving birth to an abino.so the issue of even making luv in the day is erased. AM CONFUSED
Re: Does She Love Me by eyoniggar(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
Godmother:

Maybe she doesn't like the way you do it, but doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you.

God mother, I have had 21 girlfriends in my whole entire life and none of them can complain of my sexual abilities.

My girl tells me anything be it hurting my feelings or not. She finished from all girls school, so she has that lesbian orientation, infact she told me the name of her partner while in secondary school then.

Until now, she cries whenever i insert my sim card, crying of pain and all that, she said it is only when the time is right will she "herself" set her mind on having penetrative pleasure, only enjoys her booobz being suc.ked and clits being fingered till she cums. And once she cums she does not want to be touched, otherwise it feels like she's being molested, never come across a girl like this b4. But I love her. sad
Re: Does She Love Me by kokoA(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
shocked :osexnophobia shocked shocked How come she had a son for you? You better be sure that child is yours.
Re: Does She Love Me by onoerime: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
dats my son blood test was carried out,and dats my pictures
Re: Does She Love Me by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
How am I supposed to know?

(1) (Reply)

She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too / Can Marriage Turn My Finance Around?: Vote / Just Like Yestaday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.