Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This (7463 Views)

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / Photos: The Woman With The Biggest B00bs In West Africa Discovered / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Dilfgem(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2017

Los Angeles based plus-size model and radio host Simone Mariposa has made the decision to re-claim the word ‘fat’ after being attacked by cruel body shamers.

Click here to see more hottest photos of her
http://gemnaija.com.ng/2017/03/29/super-s3xy-plus-size-model-bares-b00bs-new-photosyou-see
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by ramdris(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dear Op...

For calling this hippo sexy, take this:

6 Likes

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by CplusJason: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
And you call this 8 bags of brown beans sexy?

12 Likes

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Jodha(f): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
8 bags of brown beans? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guys... See a thtead i opened for voting your best contestant... Please check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/3711346/think-win-bbnaija-2017
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Joshkid(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jodha:
this is funnier than the author of the comment sef grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
curve for dayzzzz bet awon guy will like her cheesy
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jodha:
Ouch savage .. lol but facially nko ??
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by EbukaHades10(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
*In Mr ibu's voice*"i like ma girls bbw"
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by agrovick(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oh lawd! I can't deal mhen, 8 bags of whattttt grin

Bumbae1:
curve for dayzzzz bet awon guy will like her cheesy

Dayum! Your curves makes a man want to consider a career in car racing grin

1 Like

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by asahnwaKC: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oya were all the information love them fleshy......
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Kondomatic(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Everywhere be like breast
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by tahoe(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
abuna buna

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Jodha(f): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Joshkid:
this is funnier than the author of the comment sef grin grin cheesy

Are yhu sure... grin grin grin

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Jodha(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ouch savage .. lol but facially nko ??

Facially she tried grin grin.. But according to the op.. We're supposed to be looking at her "sexy body".. Not her face grin grin

But at least.. She's not like this..

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jodha:

Facially she tried grin grin.. But according to the op.. We're supposed to be looking at her "sexy body".. Not her face grin grin

But at least.. She's not like this..
Lol she should be thanking god then cheesy
wink

Lol @ sexy body to some guys she will be super sexy though
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
agrovick:
Oh lawd! I can't deal mhen, 8 bags of whattttt grin

Dayum! Your curves makes a man want to consider a career in car racing grin
Agrovick longest time cheesy how u dey
Lol no go crash o grin
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by FvckShiT(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
angry
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
shocked
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by willyo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
ramdris:
Dear Op...

For calling this hippo sexy, take this:

Op is right. That's my spec
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Jodha(f): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol she should be thanking god then cheesy
wink

Lol @ sexy body to some guys she will be super sexy though

Such "guys" are yet to be born.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lefulefu.. Coman teh me if yhu find this "sexy" grin
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jodha:

Lol lefu wey like curve die grin
This is his heart desire
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
She got more ham than a hog but damn 'em tittays jiggly like a muhfucka.
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Jodha(f): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol lefu wey like curve die grin
This is his heart desire

Naah... This is his heart desire cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by agrovick(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
Agrovick longest time cheesy how u dey Lol no go crash o grin
I'm good Mami, you?
Crash ke, you've got pointers plus ain't no stock market wink

1 Like

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Joshkid(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jodha:

Are yhu sure... grin grin grin
100%
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:

Naah... This is his heart desire cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:

d one wey Bumbai1 upload make sense for sure wink wink wink wink wink wink..but the one wey op upload na eyesore sad
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Jodha(f): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:

I know what yhu like grin grin grin

BTW.. I'm just coming back from a partial ban... I was banned from romanceland grin
Re: Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Jodha:

I know what yhu like grin grin grin

BTW.. I'm just coming back from a partial ban... I was banned from romanceland grin
na waoh...banning upandan.anyway welcome back wink wink wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? / Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? / GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.