Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? (7463 Views)

See Fallen Boobs / Guys, Big Fallen Boobs Or Small Perky Boobs?!!! / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
After face the 2nd most obvious deprecating part of a woman's body is her boobs even with iron bra men always know a fallen boobs. So guys can you marry such a lady and disregard the state of her boobs?
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by swiz123(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lala has suffered.

Mention mynd in this kind of thread and get an instant 10 yrs ban

6 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
with the price of breast implants getting cheaper every day, the future of fallen breast is bright!

5 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by olaleks007(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
After face the 2nd most obvious deprecating part of a woman's body is her boobs even with iron bra men always know a fallen boobs. So guys can you marry such a lady and disregard the state of her boobs?

Cough!!!
Who want to drink expired milk
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by omochelsea004(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Never! God forbid, saggy boobs is one of the greatest turn off for me, girl wey never feed pikin wey boobs don sag finish, watin go come remain to feed my pikin with & even after feeding them, how the useless thing go come be? My conclusion is that any lady with saggy boobs is a real time prostitute irrespective of the way she go about it, either collecting money for sex, or giving it free of charge... ur boobs can not just go down like that without engaging in some stuffs that could lead it... for example promiscuity & abortion

4 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Ekez(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Can you buy a car without tyre?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by alterswerve(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Saggy boobs? undecided A massive turn off

Seems like you dunno how motivating erect boobs are

I could be all charged up and go flaccid in a second at the sight of saggy boobies..

What's the difference between saggy boobies and a flaccid swagga stick sef?

One annoying part is that the pair will now be separated from each other like the ends of a wide open scissor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Ekez(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
But guy wait, Flat brezz is useless brezz..... Infact useless

2 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
omochelsea004:
Never! God forbid, saggy boobs is one of the greatest turn off for me, girl wey never feed pikin wey boobs don sag finish, watin go come remain to feed my pikin with & even after feeding them, how the useless thing go come be? My conclusion is that any lady with saggy boobs is a real time prostitute irrespective of the way she go about it, either collecting money for sex, or giving it free of charge... ur boobs can not just go down like that without engaging in some stuffs that could lead it... for example promiscuity & abortion
true
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Avoidsexxx(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ekez:
Can you buy a car without tyre?
hhmmm! may be the flying ones (winks)!
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by press005: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

Forget about this question and check my signtature cool
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
press005:

Forget about this question and check my signtature cool
no thanks
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Shegzy8(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Saggy boobs is a no no for me...unless I caused it

2 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Christeety: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
omochelsea004:

Pls change your mentality. Some girls naturally have flat boobs. It depends on the gene.

While some strong runs babes have standing boobs. Not everything is about sex and abortion as you claim.

Ask your female friends around if you can't, Google is your friend

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by TonyBankz(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
What do u mean does it matters to u...
OP biko it matters ooo..
Nawa oooo...

1 Like

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by 93Miles: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yes I will. If her character is good, I care less about that boobs.

4 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by malificent(f): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Some of the comments here shows how ignorant most of you folks are.. sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by chiommy123(f): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
na guys like these ones here dey die there

1 Like

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by 93Miles: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
omochelsea004:
Never! God forbid, saggy boobs is one of the greatest turn off for me, girl wey never feed pikin wey boobs don sag finish, watin go come remain to feed my pikin with & even after feeding them, how the useless thing go come be? My conclusion is that any lady with saggy boobs is a real time prostitute irrespective of the way she go about it, either collecting money for sex, or giving it free of charge... ur boobs can not just go down like that without engaging in some stuffs that could lead it ... for example promiscuity & abortion

Are you now saying that every girl with standing boobs isn't whoring?

I guess you need to visit the brothel and see most ladies boobs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Gboyeboy(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Some ladies have saggy boobs naturally, doesn't mean they've been whoring. So, YES I can get married to a lady with saggy boobs.

6 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Randy100: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2018
There is nothing interesting about saggy breast.
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Partnerbiz(f): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2018
omochelsea004:

Please this is a public forum.

Sound more intelligent.

How could you say such despite avalanche of information available?

8 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Gboyeboy:
Some ladies have saggy boobs naturally, doesn't mean they've been whoring. So, YES I can get married to a lady with saggy boobs.
there is nothing like natural saggy breast
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2018
It would eventually fall na

5 Likes

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by chris31(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2018
No no to saggy boobs & wide pussy
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm!Nyamaaa
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by Lordbooster(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Heck no
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by harlee(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Fallen boobs as a result of too much pressing,too much pressing as a result of too much knacking, too much knacking means.....

Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2018
stemmez:
It would eventually fall na
Yes after child birth not before.
Re: Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? by loverboys: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Do Not Respect Men. / How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.