Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. (60910 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:
grin hahahacheesy
laughing abi?
Don't worry na TB Joshua we go carry you go one day so he'll cast out twerking spirit as you roll on the ground. grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
thornapple:

laughing abi?
Don't worry na TB Joshua we go carry you go one day so he'll cast out twerking spirit as you roll on the ground. grin
twerking spirit? grin
i wont gree for dat kine casting ooo cheesy cheesy

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:

What you can't do shiit about, DO NOT let it bother you! That's a basic principle of life.

There are many ways to kill a rat. cool cool cool cool
Our happiness comes before any fvcking kid. My wife MUST be the happiest woman on earth irrespective of her goddamn past. Baby or no baby, we are gonna fvck ourselves to sleep every fvcking night! cool cool cool cool

I'm gonna be that man that will stand as her pillar whenever she needs me. Baby or no baby, we're gonna fvck ourselves real hard every fvcking night! cool cool cool cool
I think I like your state of mind... Really amazing. Nice one though if no be just mouth u dey make oo
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:
twerking spirit? grin i wont gree for dat kine casting ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

Marriage without intimacy/sex is virtually dead. I agree with her.
Exploring sexual compatibility is one reason people give to engage in it during courtship. A man lacking the ability for an erection could be found out so i still agree with her on that but people should be careful about premarital sex.
Well stated.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:
lemme share this story wit u sefcheesy.u don make me remembercheesy.i dey jss3 then when this incident happen.in my hostel then cos na hostel i stay...a pastor was invited to our hostel one Friday night for spiritual revival.na our hostel matron invite the man.omo the pastor was very fiery in his preaching.time for casting and binding come reach.na so d the pastor come dey lay hands for my fellow hostel colleagues and wen im lay lands and shout, 'loose ur hold!' na so dem go dey collapse and fall like ragdolls.im come reach my turn...na so pastor lay hand on my head dey shout loose ur hold...na so Me stand dey look am.he shout and scream for my face i open eye dey look am.but wetin come dey vex me be say i wan turn my head sideways cos of im bad mouth odour and spit wey he dey throway for my face but he no let Me turn my head.na so he just dey squeeze my head wit im hands.omo d tin vex me ehn.
The Pastor no sabi handle you i swear.
Na to trip you down. you for fall scatter for ground if i were him. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=thornapple post=58354440][/quote] haha i like d way u set karatecheesy

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
lefulefu:
haha i like d way u set karatecheesy
Hahahahaha
Abi ooo, like a black belt holder. cheesy

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by darbeelicous(f): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
@thornapple baby, in all sincerity, love conquers all. if the love is true, I don't mind adoption. that's my opinion though...... sorry for the late reply, been out for sometime now. gud one, keep the gist rolling, I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
darbeelicous:
@thornapple baby, in all sincerity, love conquers all. if the love is true, I don't mind adoption. that's my opinion though...... sorry for the late reply, been out for sometime now. gud one, keep the gist rolling, I'm interested.

Camillus92 come and see a lady with your kind of niceness.
If the love is true she wouldn't mind adopting!!!!!!!
How adoring. how true.
lefulefu this lady, including nickymezor is better than all those twerkers holding you in bondage....she says love conquers all.
Yomi007k will certainly like this not to talk of Martin0 and Collyno82.
I know law has no place for love and emotions but i also know kjhova too believes love conquers all.

My point: there are far better Ladies than there are good men. Women have heart of Gold.

Yomi007k and all others will marry igbo girls. grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by yomi007k(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
thornapple:

How adoring. how true.
lefulefu this lady, including nickymezor is better than all those twerkers holding you in bondage....she says love conquers all.
I know law has no place for love and emotions but i also know kjhova too believes love conquers all.

My point: there are far better Ladies than there are good men. Women have heart of Gold.

tongue

Im speechless. ...
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
yomi007k:

tongue
Im speechless. ...
wink All roads lead to south East. We like Doctors.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by yomi007k(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
thornapple:

wink
All roads lead to south East. We like Doctors.
grin

Chineke! See ds bae....
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
yomi007k:
grin
Chineke! See ds bae....
You don join already, welcome home Doc. South East is home.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by yomi007k(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
thornapple:

You don join already, welcome home Doc.
South East is home.
lipsrsealed

I surrender. U win...because d next tin I say can be used against me. U win.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
yomi007k:
lipsrsealed

I surrender. U win...because d next tin I say can be used against me. U win.

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by yomi007k(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=thornapple post=58383882][/quote]

Amen dear n u too...who r d ppl on ur dp?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hahahahaa @ thonapple u wan open my mouth with force abi? Ok u do well ooo..For me I find it difficult to dat nigerian ladies,

Reason is because my greatest weakness is lies,once u do that am dead,I don't mean you won't lie oo but on serious issues that matter's ah really value sincerity there..

Then base on love,I don't think big booty,big breast,or been too sexy and trashy freaks me.

Sometimes I look at ladies and I say in her mind now she will say '''if I open now won't u do''?just imagine..?

You can only get me through my ex,because she will definatly tell u all and all.

So basically if you have what intrest me,what I really want I don't think my mum or father or even my dead grand mother will wakeup/Rise to tell me not to marry you?probably because you can't give birth ah they dare not try..

They way ve lived my life sometimes my parents find it difficult to alter a word into my relationship..

Na wa ooo me I don't believ in all those things of not marrying her because she can't give birth

How about my Aunty who married and never give bith till dat?imagine a lady in her 50ths and she just have one son who's not upto 10year's and the son was adopted and the husband accepted it...

Mehn thonapple have say my own..
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
thornapple:

How adoring. how true.

where is the good lady?
gud lady iyam coming oo cheesy
she sabi twerk small bah?

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha
Abi ooo, like a black belt holder. cheesy
like Cynthia Rothrock abi?
nice wink wink wink wink

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by solomon4samuel(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
Kini big deal? I married her for who she is, not who she was! She also married me for who I am, not who I was! I didn't even marry her for babies sef sad sad sad

Abi pikins to adopt don finish for "market" ni? undecided

Abeg this no be problem jare. sad sad sad sad

you must be an epileptic quango,or hocuspocus pooh pooh,or a new born fool of the new millenium to allow such disgusting thoughts bleed through your gutter..... Do you even know the excense or meaning of marriage? Please next time shut your trap if you dont know what to say rather than peacing me off you Nigeria mehu-mehu
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
thornapple:

How adoring. how true.

The Bible says he who is forgiven much shows much. It takes Love (whether shown by God or by Man) for a person to show love. Until you reach a point were you see that your life is by Grace, you can't Love much or forgive much.

I also commend th3 lady(darbelious)
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
thornapple:

How adoring. how true.

The Bible says he who is forgiven much shows much. It takes Love (whether shown by God or by Man) for a person to show love. Until you reach a point were you see that your life is by Grace, you can't Love much or forgive much.

I also commend the lady(darbeelious)
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 3:03am On Jul 13, 2017
thornapple:

How adoring. how true.

yea l like her comment @ darbeelicious. I quite commend her.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Camillus92:

I also commend the lady(darbeelious)
Don't you think she's also one in a million just as had been said of you?. wink
Someone worth knowing more.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

like Cynthia Rothrock abi?
nice wink wink wink wink

Yeeeaaahhhh!!!!
Thanks for reminding me of her.
Next time i do give you one of her kicks without warning. grin grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
thornapple:

Yeeeaaahhhh!!!!
ehshocked lefulefu u understand?(Kicks)
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
thornapple:
Don't you think she's also one in a million just as had been said of you?. wink Someone worth knowing more.
aaaaaa shift for me eee lemm relax
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
thornapple:

Yeeeaaahhhh!!!!
wen women kick me i hardly feel it cos u ladies have soft tender feet grin grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
ehshocked lefulefu u understand?(Kicks)
i go give her body mk she kick and beat me na grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:
i go give her body mk she kick and beat me na grin
hmmmm hahagrin

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
thornapple:

Don't you think she's also one in a million just as had been said of you?. wink
Someone worth knowing more.

Lol, don't tell me you're doing this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.