Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,400 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession (23622 Views)

2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation / The Prophesy Of NOSTRADAM Concerning BIAFRA / My Solemn Quoted Messages To FG Concerning Biafra:unity Is Not Uniformity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Efewestern:

lolz.. got your point sister, but it all point down to one things, Corruption, the Country needs to be restructured in a way things can be down transparently, The current system is not helping anybody.

if we can go back to regionalism then most of our problem is half solved, cause it breeds accountability, development e.t. c, but instead of the leaders to push for that they keep looting our resources and pay the youth some change so they can kill themselves.

The leaders are to be blamed.

regionalism is what caused the biafran war to start with..........

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Efewestern:

and besides I never said Delta state belongs to urhobo. get your fact right.

Your exact statement was 98% haven't been to my state. We know our people.

Therefore, based on your statement you were indicating that delta is Urhobo.

Save face tactics like your framathethy brother.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ngozi123(f): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Efewestern:

the reason such haven't been implemented is because our leaders still lick the anus of those notherners, I still believe in the Nigeria project and I hope the country is restructured.

If you don't mind my asking, what do you think will stop this trend?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
pazienza:

More like the only way you want Biafra achieved is via war, where you believe you would have upper hand as you continue to count on the super nations of the world to support your war efforts.
You don't want peaceful dissolution, which is not surprising, considering that Gowon your frontrunner did the same.

What you don't know is that if there be another civil war in Nigeria, Nigeria would have to sign away its future in slavish pacts and trade agreements to those super nations to attract their support to supply them with unlimited weapons to suppress Biafrans again.

And when the dust settles, Nigeria will become worst than it is today, as your super power helpers are not father Christmas and would demand for their reward.

And so I ask, is it worth it? Why can't the black man learn to peacefully divide Africa into real nations without getting the Caucasians to enslave us all in needless war support pacts?
Are we saying that the colonial abominations created by the Caucasians in 1886 with aim to exploit indigenous people are the best we can do as a people.

Nigeria is not a super power like China, she doesn't manufacture weapons and so can't keep a formidable major ethnic group like Ndiigbo down in an all out war without soliciting for help from Super powers. She can't afford to keep Igbos down like China is doing to Tibet without getting itself exploited in the process.

we have enough weapons now to beat the living daylight out of una,even without the help of socalled super blablas..

tell me...are you stronger than boko haram or even the shias in your current state in the south east??...
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
hammerF:

All this noise, una no reach 1 milly.
Perhaps you never knew that the Urhobos are the fifth largest ethnic group in Nigeria. So much for knowledge. Just go and get the change if your tuition fee and use it on a customized Biafra vest. You'll need it.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Efewestern: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

Your exact statement was 98% haven't been to my state. We know our people.
Therefore, based on your statement you were indicating that delta is Urhobo.
Save face tactics like your framathethy brother.
lol.. okay..
do have a good night rest. bye

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nowenuse: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

Laughable to say the least.
Oyigbo LGA and Egbema LGA have more oil separately than Urhobo clan put together and this a well known FACT!!!.

Last I checked, Both towns are igbo lands and both town are still proudly IGBO despite being sneakily carved out of their community.

If Nigeria actually cared about removing igbo alone and leaving just the minorities. Question: Why is it that your zoogerians has been ignoring the indigienous of both LGA area to be moved back to imo and Abia state they were carved from.

In addition, where I'm from Asaba had access to water directly. Likewise, yet again Oyigbo and Egbema LGA.

There is a reason Biafrans do not want you people in Biafra and the only set screeching this entire page while shouting "SS" are ALL urhobo!!

I never knew that a lot of u are so dull. Pls is there any place in Rivers or Nigeria like Egbema LGA? Egbema people of Rivers state are only found in Onelga. It is Ogba/Ndoni/Egbema LGA. 3 in one, and the Egbemas are smaller in population compared to the Ogbas and Ndonis, most of whom reject Igbo identity.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Efewestern:

tanks, I could only make use of the PDF file, the others only stated some few and schools in Delta state, not all school were mentioned, I couldn't see some schools there.. should I use the sample school as my total population?, what do you think

sorry for derailing this thread.

It is better that way. Just limit your work to the sample population. Getting every school would mean going to Uvwie.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
bantudra:

we have enough weapons now to beat the living daylight out of una,even without the help of socalled super blablas..

tell me...are you stronger than boko haram or even the shias in your current state in the south east??...

The boko haram that your gooseberry sought help all over the world for?

You even rejoicing about killing innocent men and women of shia's.

You aren't even ashamed of yourself that you government is murdering people that has no weapon against them.

If your military is tough as you say why is it that every group they engage, they either result to avoiding the group with weapons and run after the civilians and/or falsify killings of its military?

Why is it that shekau have died almost 4 times and yet we confine to see video of shekau laughing and mocking your military?
Why is it BH is technically defeated yet the UN and some northern governors have declared BH still controls a huge part of North despite your government suppression of the media profile of it?
Why is it that your government pays off militant if it us "so strong?"
Why is it it took y'all three years to defeat biafran soliders that held less weapon and allied than you and eveb at that, the soliders killed more of your military than you did theirs.
Why is it you had to shameless go after theor civilians in order to suppress the beating they were giving una?
Why is that cameroon barked at your military and una chickened out Quick?

Dude incase you aren't aware, your military is a complate joke. There's a reason BH mock am in their videos.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Efewestern: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy:

It is better that way. Just limit your work to the sample population. Getting every school would mean going to Uvwie.

I reside around that side, do you guys usually add private schools to it?, or just public schools? .. schools are on strike now I mean secondary schools in Delta state.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

You must think you are talking to someone that isn't aware of the acts in delta region. News flash monkey, I'm not from SE thus, I keep up with going on back in my hometown. You mean the same NDA that made announcement two months ago is no more around?
The same militants that your own VP paid a group this month in his visit to claim "the militants cannot dictate to us about ND".
The same militants that your incompetent governors is blaming for the regression of the economy.
You truly are the buff00n I thought you are.

Of course I'm not shocked your yoloba. Never seen a tribe as Pathetic as the snakes and savages of waste

While I'm at it, which Aniko briggs is pro Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin grin
You mean the same briggs that LITERALLY wrote out an article spiraling ills of the north and once yet stating they are drawing the region back and should be removed. I mean just because something is not posted on the FP of this forum does not mean you should not read it. The damn article was on this forum literally 5 days ago. Then again you are an Afonja. You people are incompetent as hell.

Let me guess Agbegba is also pro Nigeria correct?
Lolz. Another liepod yoot has denied being Igbo.
Another emotion inspired postulation. All the issues you raised have been well dealt with in this same thread maybe you need to revise all the posts from page 1 and also go through the op.
And your endless social media rants doesn't change anything in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

I never knew that a lot of u are so dull. Pls is there any place in Rivers or Nigeria like Egbema LGA? Egbema people of Rivers state are only found in Onelga. It is Ogba/Ndoni/Egbema LGA. 3 in one, and the Egbemas are smaller in population compared to the Ogbas and Ndonis, most of whom reject Igbo identity.

Did I mention ogba or ndoni in my post?
Did I even talk about population

Learn to read correctly.
You stated that people want you urhobo in Biafra because of oil. Then I laughed at your delusiom as two towns which are igbo produces more oil than una put together.

This is without even adding the one found in Abia, Imo and Anambra state.

So why in your delusion do you think you are needed because of oil when if we add up all the oil of all igbo towns which produces oil, they make more than you

Read, digest before distribuing my mention again

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy:

For as long as you never remove your egotistical and greedy eyes from Urhoboland, you and your ilk shall never get your promised land.

You can't force a referendum on a people that aren't interested in getting one. Wetin sef?

Did we say we want to leave Nigeria? Has any Urhobo started a movement for a referendum? In fact, has any minority tribe called for a referendum to join Biafra? Why superimpose yourself on them?

You IPOB Igbos are only bringing disgrace, insult and dishonour to the Igbo nation. Better get over your head now and see the facts. No Urhobo wants anything to do Igbos, talk less of Biafra!

As for your "God bless", we don't need it. Tell your "God" to give you Biafra first before blessing Urhobos. We don't subscribe to a "Chukwu Okike Abiama" that supports land grabbing, tribalism, misogyny and greed. Our "Oghene" stands for us.

The people have spoken. VOX POPULI, VOX DEI! We say NO to BIAFRA. Hear the people speak below (mind you, these are the BEST COMMENTS that favour Igbo people):

Just 5 people kicking against Biafra

You are joker

Referendum will hold in Urhobo land so that every Urhobo will make his desire clear on the issue of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

Laughable to say the least.
Oyigbo LGA and Egbema LGA have more oil separately than Urhobo clan put together and this a well known FACT!!!.

Last I checked, Both towns are igbo lands and both town are still proudly IGBO despite being sneakily carved out of their community.

If Nigeria actually cared about removing igbo alone and leaving just the minorities. Question: Why is it that your zoogerians has been ignoring the indigienous of both LGA area to be moved back to imo and Abia state they were carved from.

In addition, where I'm from Asaba had access to water directly. Likewise, yet again Oyigbo and Egbema LGA.

There is a reason Biafrans do not want you people in Biafra and the only set screeching this entire page while shouting "SS" are ALL urhobo!!
at the bolded is the only part I have interest in on this postulation.
Thanks for agreeing to stop forcefully attaching ND various nationalities to your beerfraud pipe dream and call on your fellow liepod yoots to also do the same.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by bantudra: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

The boko haram that your gooseberry sought help all over the world for?

You even rejoicing about killing innocent men and women of shia's.

You aren't even ashamed of yourself that you government is murdering people that has no weapon against them.

If your military is tough as you say why is it that every group they engage, they either result to avoiding the group with weapons and run after the civilians and/or falsify killings of its military?

Why is it that shekau have died almost 4 times and yet we confine to see video of shekau laughing and mocking your military?
Why is it BH is technically defeated yet the UN and some northern governors have declared BH still controls a huge part of North despite your government suppression of the media profile of it?
Why is it that your government pays off militant if it us "so strong?"
Why is it it took y'all three years to defeat biafran soliders that held less weapon and allied than you and eveb at that, the soliders killed more of your military than you did theirs.
Why is it you had to shameless go after theor civilians in order to suppress the beating they were giving una?
Why is that cameroon barked at your military and una chickened out Quick?

Dude incase you aren't aware, your military is a complate joke. There's a reason BH mock am in their videos.

abegi park well..if una would have voted buhari than alow fee dee fee to rigg elections for jonathan in 2011,boko would be gone already 6years ago..

the shias were building a militia right in front of the police...i saw the videos on youtube...

ofcourse i dont agree what the army did with the shias..but you must know that it was the sunnis that laid accusations against them even with prove....

i dont agree either what the military did with biafra protesters too..but what do you want them to do when your own prostester killed security personels??..the army is trained to kill,not to reason with you...
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nowenuse: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy,
u have done a good job here. Most SEners can only beat their chests or rant for Africa. When the chips are down they will always know whats up.
That was exactly how Ojukwu concluded that he had the support of Eastern minorities and even went to ahead to force some midwest groups into his Biafra. What happened at the end? He was betrayed even from some of the so called Igboid groups in Rivers and Delta, let alone other eastern minority groups.

The people of the south-east have no rights to ask for a referendum for any of the peoples of the south-south or North-central because no groups from the south-south or NC has asked for one cos i can see that Ipob is also dragging Igalas and Idomas into Biafra.
All the cultural groups in the south-south have a mouth piece including the Aniomas, Ikwerres who are even Ibo speaking and none of their socio-cultural groups have ever come out to say they want a referendum or join Biafra.
All these Igbos making noise online anyhow, does any of them have the effrontery to go to the Obi of Agbor, or any of the other Ika, Kwale or Ikwerre kings palace and tell them that their people have been added to Biafra or a referendum to come? Let alone other non igboid groups of the South-South.

It's a good thing u are speaking for your own Urhobo people alone but i bet you, if you want to see commotion go to any Ika, Ndokwa, Anioma, Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye or Etche facebook groups and tell them that they are Biafrans. Let alone other SS non Igboid groups.
I was born in Ekpan, Uvwie, Delta state and bred all over Delta state and the SS region.
These Igbos think because they have more keyboard warriors and others are not arguing with them or replying them in their own folly then it means others have accepted their silly proposals and conclusions.

Untli Igbos are ready to fight for a SE only Biafra, they shall continue to make a caricature of themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
bantudra:

abegi park well..if una would have voted buhari than alow fee dee fee to rigg elections for jonathan in 2011,boko would be gone already 6years ago..

the s[b]hias were building a militia right in front of the police...i saw the videos on youtube.[/b]..

No wonder na BMC zombies have been talking to all this while. APC and theor delusions.

Oya why is BH still around if your Buhari would have get rid of them?
Last I checked, didn't your Buhari condemn the killing of BH members during GEJ rule?
Didn't your Buhari releasing captured BH members left and right eeh?

Finally, oya post the video make we see am. You must know more than Amnesty International wey see the same video abi?
Oh ya post the video make we see the shia militants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
pazienza:

More like the only way you want Biafra achieved is via war, where you believe you would have upper hand as you continue to count on the super nations of the world to support your war efforts.
You don't want peaceful dissolution, which is not surprising, considering that Gowon your frontrunner did the same..

Truth is, he is right. The only way Biafra can be achieved is via war since most of its citizens call for death or Biafra.

As much as I admire your post, I must confess that it reeks of bias and subjectivism. Perhaps you didn't know that top powerhouses were divided between Biafra and Nigeria?

Nigeria was supported by;
USA
United Kingdom
Soviet Union
Bulgaria Bulgaria
Egypt
Syria
Algeria

While Biafra was supported by:
France France
Israel
Portugal Portugal
Spain
South Africa
Rhodesia (Presently unrecognized)
Tanzania

Both sides had good back ups and Ojukwu even got the help of Belgium by bringing in Belgian mercenaries.

What you don't know is that if there be another civil war in Nigeria, Nigeria would have to sign away its future in slavish pacts and trade agreements to those super nations to attract their support to supply them with unlimited weapons to suppress Biafrans again.
If there is another civil war, God forbid, Nigeria would not only suffer the casualty. The other side would receive more blows than Nigeria itself. Ojukwu never wanted a peaceful dissolution and he thought he had everything all mapped out until he saw that the odds were in his favour, which prompted him to flee to Abidjan.

Trust is, Biafra too would get the support of other countries. Don't be surprised that a particular country try might be selling weapons to both. After all, it is profit first before allegiance.

It is either you have your cash at hand or trade with other means you have.

And when the dust settles, Nigeria will become worst than it is today, as your super power helpers are not father Christmas and would demand for their reward.
I don't pray the current madness generate to this level but I can assure you, those who would stand by Biafra would surely ask that they be paid, just as the Belgian mercenaries left when Ojukwu could no longer pay them.

And so I ask, is it worth it? Why can't the black man learn to peacefully divide Africa into real nations without getting the Caucasians to enslave us all in needless war support pacts?
Are we saying that the colonial abominations created by the Caucasians in 1886 with aim to exploit indigenous people are the best we can do as a people.
Before you blame the black nation for the present woes, let it be known that no country has ever seceeded peacefully. That Spain and Catalan are yet to means they haven't gotten to the brink. This is not just about the black man. Yes, Caucasians enslaved us but an Igbo man thwarted the North from seceeding and even signed the anti-secession law you suffer from today.

Nigeria is not a super power like China, she doesn't manufacture weapons and so can't keep a formidable major ethnic group like Ndiigbo down in an all out war without soliciting for help from Super powers. She can't afford to keep Igbos down like China is doing to Tibet without getting itself exploited in the process
Interesting but true, and last I checked, Igbos don't manufacture weapons too. Understand that no two groups/countries/territories clash in isolation. The exploitation is not for Nigeria to worry about so long its purpose is served.

So what on God's earth are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:
fratermathy,
u have done a good job here. Most SEners can only beat their chests or rant for Africa. When the chips are down they will always know whats up.
That was exactly how Ojukwu concluded that he had the support of Eastern minorities and even went to ahead to force some midwest groups into his Biafra. What happened at the end? He was betrayed even from some of the so called Igboid groups in Rivers and Delta, let alone other eastern minority groups.

The people of the south-east have no rights to ask for a referendum for any of the peoples of the south-south or North-central because no groups from the south-south or NC has asked for one cos i can see that Ipob is also dragging Igalas and Idomas into Biafra.
All the cultural groups in the south-south have a mouth piece including the Aniomas, Ikwerres who are even Ibo speaking and none of their socio-cultural groups have ever come out to say they want a referendum or join Biafra.
All these Igbos making noise online anyhow, does any of them have the effrontery to go to the Obi of Agbor, or any of the other Ika, Kwale or Ikwerre kings palace and tell them that their people have been added to Biafra or a referendum to come? Let alone other non igboid groups of the South-South.

It's a good thing u are speaking for your own Urhobo people alone but i bet you, if you want to see commotion go to any Ika, Ndokwa, Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye or Etche facebook groups and tell them that they are Biafrans. Let alone other SS non Igboid groups.
I was born in Ekpan, Uvwie, Delta state and bred all over Delta state and the SS .
These Igbos think because they have more keyboard warriors and others are not arguing with them or replying them in their own folly then it means others have accepted their silly proposals.

Untli Igbos are ready to fight for a SE only Biafra, they shall continue to make a caricature of themselves.

And who made you the voice of Anioma?

In addition no group from SS have not asked for referendum?

I guess NDA and LNC is Chinese to your ass

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:
fratermathy,

It's a good thing u are speaking for your own Urhobo people alone but i bet you, if you want to see commotion go to any Ika, Ndokwa, Anioma, Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye or Etche facebook groups and tell them that they are Biafrans. Let alone other SS non Igboid groups.
I was born in Ekpan, Uvwie, Delta state and bred all over Delta state and the SS region.
These Igbos think because they have more keyboard warriors and others are not arguing with them or replying them in their own folly then it means others have accepted their silly proposals and conclusions.

Referendum will hold in Urhobo land so that all Urhobos can have a say in their future

So stop wasting your mb over an already concluded matter.

All SS tribes will be given an option to jump ship or sink with the ship(Nigeria)

Don't waste your energy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
realjoker:
at the bolded is the only part I have interest in on this postulation.
Thanks for agreeing to stop forcefully attaching ND various nationalities to your beerfraud pipe dream and call on your fellow liepod yoots to also do the same.

Tell that to your urhobo clowns who is desperate for attention despite being an unwanted tribe in biafra.

When ibibio, efik, ijaw speaks, understandable
When urhobo or any edo group speaks, it is laughable.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nowenuse: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

And who made you the voice of Anioma?

In addition no group from SS have not asked for referendum.

I guess NDA and LNC is Chinese to your ass

A referendum is given to groups who demand for it and not to people who do not demand for it but are assumed or concluded to be part of it by others.
Are Hausas, Nupes and Yorubas going to get a referendum since they did not ask for it too?

I am a not a voice for Anioma people and neither are you but i have seen how most of them react against it. I am a member of Anioma voice, the largest Anioma group on facebook and i have seen the reactions most times when Biafra issue is raised. Let alone Ikwerre. And these are Ibo speaking groups let alone non ibo speaking groups.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

Truth is, he is right. The only way Biafra can be achieved is via war since most of its citizens call for death or Biafra.

As much as I admire your post, I must confess that it reeks of bias and subjectivism. Perhaps you didn't know that top powerhouses were divided between Biafra and Nigeria?

Nigeria was supported by;
USA
United Kingdom
Soviet Union
Bulgaria Bulgaria
Egypt
Syria
Algeria

While Biafra was supported by:
France France
Israel
Portugal Portugal
Spain
South Africa
Rhodesia (Presently unrecognized)
Tanzania

Both sides had good back ups and Ojukwu even got the help of Belgium by bringing in Belgian mercenaries.

If there is another civil war, God forbid, Nigeria would not only suffer the casualty. The other side would receive more blows than Nigeria itself. Ojukwu never wanted a peaceful dissolution and he thought he had everything all mapped out until he saw that the odds were in his favour, which prompted him to flee to Abidjan.

Trust is, Biafra too would get the support of other countries. Don't be surprised that a particular country try might be selling weapons to both. After all, it is profit first before allegiance.

It is either you have your cash at hand or trade with other means you have.

I don't pray the current madness generate to this level but I can assure you, those who would stand by Biafra would surely ask that they be paid, just as the Belgian mercenaries left when Ojukwu could no longer pay them.

Before you blame the black nation for the present woes, let it be known that no country has ever seceeded peacefully. That Spain and Catalan are yet to means they haven't gotten to the brink. This is not just about the black man. Yes, Caucasians enslaved us but an Igbo man thwarted the North from seceeding and even signed the anti-secession law you suffer from today.

Interesting but true, and last I checked, Igbos don't manufacture weapons too. Understand that no two groups/countries/territories clash in isolation. The exploitation is not for Nigeria to worry about so long its purpose is served.

So what on God's earth are you talking about?

You are just wasting your time and mb

Referendum will hold in territories of all invited SS tribes

Each will be given an opportunity to choose between Nigeria or Biafra

Talk from now to tomorrow, it is already a concluded matter

Referendum stands

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Just 5 people kicking against Biafra

You are joker

Referendum will hold in Urhobo land so that every Urhobo will make his desire clear on the issue of Biafra.

You see his hypocrisy grin grin grin grin

Therefore same one wey cru because someone posted video of women and men protesting for Biafra and he screeched "1%".

I wonder if he even understand what he posted also showcase "1%" grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nowenuse: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Referendum will hold in Urhobo land so that all Urhobos can have a say in their future

So stop wasting your mb over an already concluded matter.

All SS tribes will be given an option to jump ship or sink with the ship(Nigeria)

Don't waste your energy

Okay, we are waiting to see it take place.
Afterall i am partly from Delta state and i am live in Uvwie, Urhobo land. My land of birth. Let me see how it goes.
LoL, jokers of the century.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

A referendum is given to groups who demand for it and not to people who do not demand for it but are assumed or concluded to be part of it by others.
Are Hausas, Nupes and Yorubas going to get a referendum since they did not ask for it too?

I am a not a voice for Anioma people and neither are you but i have seen how most of them react against it. I am a member of Anioma voice, the largest Anioma group on facebook and i have seen the reactions most times when Biafra issue is raised. Let alone Ikwerre. And these are Ibo speaking groups let alone non ibo speaking groups.

Referendum is an already concluded matter

Your opinion is worthless

stop wasting your mb

Every SS person will decide for himself or herself along ethnic line

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

Tell that to your urhobo clowns who is desperate for attention despite being an unwanted tribe in biafra.

When [b] ibibio, efik, ijaw/b] speaks, understandable
When urhobo or any edo group speaks, it is laughable.
The bolded also denounce beerfraud also, so what is your problem exactly?
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikechu10:

You see his hypocrisy grin grin grin grin

Therefore same one wey cru because someone posted video of women and men protesting for Biafra and he screeched "1%".

I wonder if he even understand what he posted also showcase "1%" grin grin grin grin

I am just laughing at his ignorance

Referendum will hold because he can't speak for all his people

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ikechu10: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

I am anioma you clown!!! I have more right to speak for anioma than you do!!

I'm addotion, tell the BS story highlighted to someone who haven't been to that FB page. Incase you aren't aware, you and your division crew have stated this highlighted post on this forum and I got direct discussions of Biafra in that Facebook page and posted it here before and I'll gladly redo it again if needed be.
One the page rarely speaks on biafra and two the times it does, very little percentage condemned it.

Lastly incase you aren't aware, the largest IPOB group is the one in Anioma!!!!!.

I repeat who the f2k made you our voice?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Referendum is an already concluded matter

Your opinion is worthless

stop wasting your mb

Every SS person will decide for himself or herself along ethnic line
So your opinion is the worthful one? Deception at its highest level.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

Okay, we are waiting to see it take place.
Afterall i am partly from Delta state and i am live in Uvwie, Urhobo land. My land of birth. Let me see how it goes.
LoL, jokers of the century.

What will you do to UN team on ground.?

As IPOB, Massob and Ohaneze can't speak for Igbos except through a Referendum so you can't speak for Urhobos except through a Referendum.

So stop stressing yourself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election / South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.