Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession (23509 Views)

2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation / The Prophesy Of NOSTRADAM Concerning BIAFRA / My Solemn Quoted Messages To FG Concerning Biafra:unity Is Not Uniformity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by modik(m): 1:13am On Mar 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahahahhaha this dumb guy has been practically murderd here... he tot igbos illiterates
It was obvious dat d dumb dude is so filled with hate and he couldnt hidde it..
He wanted to sound like hez wise whereas his skull is very empty.... saying less dan 1% of ss surports biafra... dat busted me into laffta here grin

yea i also kno of one northern woman on Facebook who strongly supports biafra.. saying if biafra happens sh will take her kids and ran to biafraland.....

That op is not versatile at all?? ?? ??
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Here are my points and their reactions so far (correlate them with the initial issues I raised):
1. They say they no longer want Urhobo-Isoko and Itsekiri anymore. At least one of them confirmed this. I am glad they are no longer interested. That was documented and saved.

2. They say I should provide PROOF that minorities are not interested in Biafra grin grin. This thread alone is PROOF. How many people from minority tribes have come to counter my postulations? NONE!!! How many have come to support me? MANY!!! The truth is glaring. I even posted links to official statements from these groups and they said it was political. grin grin grin

3. The whole thread is a big show of emotional rambling, rather than arguments by reason. None failed to see through the veil and face the facts. They simply had to show their stripes.

4. The Lugardian spirit is still very much active. They hide under the ruse of a referendum to annexe SS and minority tribes. Have we asked for a referendum via any means? Only the Igbos have asked for one and why are they shoving it down our throats? They want distinct and unrelated ethnic groups from various linguistic roots in their new nation. What makes it different from Nigeria? None can answer. Promised land indeed.

5. Only one or two persons have made intellectually oriented statements here. The rest are more concerned with defending the IGBO RACE, over and above their so-called brothers in BIAFRA. Intellectuals would know when to fight and when to be sombre and talk like adults. The ones that came with the intent of derailing this thread all failed woefully and I showed them, in the real spirit of Urhobo, that I am better than them and above their level by far.

Again, I wish the Biafrans well. I just hope I have been able to substantiate my issues via this thread! We all can see the truth oozing from this thread like the mene mene tekel upharsin!

My work here is done!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by fratermathy(m): 1:24am On Mar 30, 2017
Efewestern:

I understand you, but how do you expect me to exchange word with some that hasn't left his tiny village before arguing with me about my land and my people.. I just feel the best treatment is silence, let's just pretend we are not seeing anything , you raised some valid point but no one could counter you. all they do is insult upon insult, and you expect me to argue with these set of beings, nah, never.

We know our land, and our goals, no stranger will tell us what to do or when to conduct any stupid referendum whatsoever because we never asked for it, we have our goals, they have there's, fight yours let us fight ours, simple as ABC, I will just advice you forget about this issue, pretend like you are seeing nothing, they are just delusional.

about my question, am working on a project and I want to know the total number of schools in uvwie and also the total number of students.. don't know if you can provide me with such info since you are the only scholar I know here. I would have gone to get it myself, but am not in town.

Oniovo,

Meka ni'hwo ode biko. Okenana, mi vwi informationi naa. Vwo me mention me ode ovi thread ofa or vwiome sendiri pm e vwo keme. Vwo ghwor o.

Vwon yon bor me tana sha?
Do!
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by modik(m): 2:08am On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy:
Here are my points and their reactions so far (correlate them with the initial issues I raised):
1. They say they no longer want Urhobo-Isoko and Itsekiri anymore. At least one of them confirmed this. I am glad they are no longer interested. That was documented and saved.

That is to show you how objectively minded the Biafrans are.

2. They say I should provide PROOF that minorities are not interested in Biafra grin grin. This thread alone is PROOF. How many people from minority tribes have come to counter my postulations? NONE!!! How many have come to support me? MANY!!! The truth is glaring. I even posted links to official statements from these groups and they said it was political. grin grin grin
Empirical proof of your 1% claim is still awaited

3. The whole thread is a big show of emotional rambling, rather than arguments by reason. None failed to see through the veil and face the facts. They simply had to show their stripes.
If you argued with reason and facts, you would have supported your assertions with verifiable empirical evidences. Are you guilty of same offense as you acuse Biafrans?

4. The Lugardian spirit is still very much active. They hide under the ruse of a referendum to annexe SS and minority tribes. Have we asked for a referendum via any means? Only the Igbos have asked for one and why are they shoving it down our throats? They want distinct and unrelated ethnic groups from various linguistic roots in their new nation. What makes it different from Nigeria? None can answer. Promised land indeed.

To prove you are biased, let me ask you a rhetorical quesrion: Did Lugard conduct Referendum before merging North and South together? I read a gamut of sentiment from your point of reference.
Biafrans are calling for Referendum, not a forced marriage as you acknowledged in #1

5. Only one or two persons have made intellectually oriented statements here. The rest are moore concerned with defending the IGBO RACE, over and above their so-called brothers in BIAFRA. Intellectuals would know when to fight and when to be sombre and talk like adults. The ones that came with the intent of derailing this thread all failed woefully and I showed them, in the real spirit of Urhobo, that I am better than them and above their level by far.

You are in the habit of acusing others over a fault highly exhibited by you. Last time I checked, this thread is crafted to defend ethnic minorities in which you are one. ?? ??

Again, I wish the Biafrans well.[b] I just hope I have been able to substantiate my issues via this thread! [/b]We all can see the truth oozing from this thread like the mene mene tekel upharsin!

My work here is done!!!
You ended up confirming all intelligent observations and allegations leveled against you based on your unfounded and sentimental premises.

In the end, VOX POPULI, VOX DEI.

10 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by DocHMD: 3:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Amarabae:

I am so disappointed in this statement, what do you mean by Igbos voted GEJ out of hatred for hausa/yoruba?
in democracy, you have the freedom to vote anyone you like. Igbos voted massively for obasanjo and yaradua, was it out of hate too?
why will you criticise Igbos who excersiced their democratical right of voting who they want?
free urself from hatred, no matter how you try to conceal it, it is showing.

That guy fratermathy fools himself a lot and thinks like an average yoruba muslim. Where do I start engaging a fraud who bandies around figures he can't defend and substantiate?

Just imagine hiding under 'urhobo hates Biafra' to throw weak punches at the Igbos. Even him knows he is deceiving himself and self-deceit is the greatest foolery.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Efewestern: 5:15am On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Oniovo,

Meka ni'hwo ode biko. Okenana, mi vwi informationi naa. Vwo me mention me ode ovi thread ofa or vwiome sendiri pm e vwo keme. Vwo ghwor o.

Vwon yon bor me tana sha?
Do!

alright thanks , and yes I understood your message.. just lemme know when you get it.

thanks alot.. I really appreciate.
Oghene'ru kevwe
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by soliddust2020: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

You have been butchered.

You think we are illiterates

Referendum will stand in Urhobo land so that all Urhobos can express their view on Nigeria and Biafra.

If majority wants Nigeria, fine and good

If majority wants Biafra, fine and good

But take note, Referendum will hold

WTF is wrong with you IPOB, we urhobos are not part of biafra and never will. referendum won't stand in urhobo because we never asked for it. Why can't you guys leave us in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2017
modik:

Maybe someone is not following the trend.

For your information, many housas and Yorubas share in the ideology of Biafra. I overheard an housaman publicly profess his unshakable loyalty to Biafra if they leave, that he would seek its citizenship.

You can only speak for yourself but when the chips are down, the turn of events may be the greatest surprise of the century. Tell me who is not tired of the contraption we have as a country!
Tell a whole lot of lies to yourself to massage your ego. As it stands, every region has its secession plan, save the Hausas. They are not ready because they rely on the Oil in the Delta, at least, pending when oil would be discovered in Benue and the Basin.

The Yorubas have the Afenifere who has always made their interest known as piloting the Odùduwà region, just as the Delta areas have been whispering the Niger Delta region. So trust me, until 2/3 of the Delta scream Biafra, know that a referendum of the entire region is nothing but a pipeline dream.

Unfortunately, the 'contraption' is the brain child of the late Nnamdi Azikiwe. The Hausas never wanted to be a part but he claimed other regions needed them. Therefore, if there is anyone you should be cussing and cursing for your woes, it is none other than the late Zik who thought to wake hornets with fire.

So tell me again, what is it the ideology of Biafra that the Hausas and some Yoruba people share?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2017
soliddust2020:

WTF is wrong with you IPOB, we urhobos are not part of biafra and never will. referendum won't stand in urhobo because we never asked for it. Why can't you guys leave us in peace.
Is it not obvious that they have figured out that their moving forward is not possible until they involve the creeks?

Let them fool themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by modik(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

Tell a whole lot of lies to yourself to massage your ego. As it stands, every region has its secession plan, save the Hausas. They are not ready because they rely on the Oil in the Delta, at least, pending when oil would be discovered in Benue and the Basin.

The Yorubas have the Afenifere who has always made their interest known as piloting the Odùduwà region, just as the Delta areas have been whispering the Niger Delta region. So trust me, until 2/3 of the Delta scream Biafra, know that a referendum of the entire region is nothing but a pipeline dream.

Unfortunately, the 'contraption' is the brain child of the late Nnamdi Azikiwe. The Hausas never wanted to be a part but he claimed other regions needed them. Therefore, if there is anyone you should be cussing and cursing for your woes, it is none other than the late Zik who thought to wake hornets with fire.

So tell me again, what is it the ideology of Biafra that the Hausas and some Yoruba people share?

The greatest lie is that told against the dead(Zik)

For the sake of historic fact, let me bring you to speed by telling you what you already know :

1. When was Zik born? (hint, flip your N500 note for answer)

2. When was the Northern and Southern Protectorates merged by Lord Lugard ("The contraption"wink... )

3.How old was Zik of Africa then?

Your objective response to the above questions go further to corroborate the unbalanced and sentimental viewpoint as already established on here about the OP and his fellow comrades.

Biafrans remain objective irrespective of whose ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2017
iSlayer2:
This kiddish act does not add any substance to your arguments neither does it validate your wild arguments.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by daveson2020(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy:

An Afonja, I am! Urhobos & Itsekiris are Afonjas after all. I wonder why you want Afonjas in your Biafra?

Your logic frightens me!

Take your referendum to Delta North and Rivers Igbo.. We don't have any identity crisis whatsoever. We are not Igbos, we are not Biafrans.
I pity your stupidity, who made you the speaker of uhorbo and itsekiri people? Like I said earlier only a referendum will tell what the people wants.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2017
modik:

The greatest lie is that told against the dead(Zik)

For the sake of historic fact, let me bring you to speed by telling you what you already know :

1. When was Zik born? (hint, flip your N500 note for answer)

2. When was the Northern and Southern Protectorates merged by Lord Lugard ("The contraption"wink... )

3.How old was Zik of Africa then?

Your objective response to the above questions go further to corroborate the unbalanced and sentimental viewpoint as already established on here about the OP and his fellow comrades.

Biafrans remain objective irrespective of whose ox is gored.
It is laughable to know most of don't even understand the history of Nigeria, let alone come out to talking about it. I guess it was never revealed to you that the late Zik threatened the North in 1953 for wanting to pull out of the 'contraption'?
https://www.nairaland.com/2583553/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession

The video is somewhere on YouTube. What you guys are presently clamoring for had longed been sought after by the North which met them with stiff opposition. Had Zik let them leave with ease, we would not be in the mess we are in today.

Flora and the husband might have christened the country Nigeria and lumped all parts together, but the one man who made sure no one left and even signed an anti-secession pact is none other than the late Nnamdi Azikiwe. If you are to blame or curse anyone, be sure it is him.

I asked a question and it is interesting to know you can't answer prolly because you don't know it. I ask again, what is the ideology of Biafra?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2017
daveson2020:

I pity your stupidity, who made you the speaker of uhorbo and itsekiri people? Like I said earlier only a referendum will tell what the people wants.
And who make liepods the official speaker of the Urhobo, Itsekiri and Isoko nations? Seems the thrashing you were dealt with in the last general election has done permanent head damage (PhD) to you and your co-travelers And who even make you this nonentities the speaker of your kinsmen let alone the one for Urhobo and Itsekiri nations? Seems you guys are suffering from serious identity problem? Or were you coursed to keep displaying this heinous public madness? If referendum is going to take place in their land let them call for it and you pained, frustrated and disgruntled liepods have no right or whatsoever to call for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2017
soliddust2020:

Tell that to the United Nations

Each Urhobo will express his or her view in the referendum

So speak for yourself kiss

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Lolz. As if liepod have make any significant progress in their pipe dream agitation or is it not the same round peg hole they have always been that they are still in? Keep on deceiving Urself and ur Co-wailers to believe you can dictate to any Niger Delta nation on what they are, you are yet to even get any significant attention and you have start massaging your belittle ego.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
realjoker:
This kiddish act does not add any substance to your arguments neither does it validate your wild arguments.
[/s]

Knowing your antecedents here,it is clownishly hypocritical to talk of anyone being kiddish. You a real urchin in this parts,I don't see you being any different in reality. Now get out!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by modik(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

The issue here is use of English and semantics.

Pardon me for mismatched elitism.

The contention is distortion/misplacement of facts. You mentioned the contraption as Zik's "brainchild " which is wrong. He supported the idea, but never originated it.

See the meaning of brainchild as attached.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by realjoker(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2017
iSlayer2:

Knowing your antecedents here,it is clownishly hypocritical to talk of anyone being kiddish. You a real urchin in this parts,I don't see you being any different in reality. Now get out!
Get out of where? If my presence here is a major obstacle to your lying asṣ you can make use of the nearest canal.
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ConqueredWest: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2017
realjoker:
Get out of where? If my presence here is a major obstacle to your lying asṣ you can make use of the nearest canal.

Afonja go defend your ile ife people and leave Urhobos alone

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2017
modik:

The issue here is use of English and semantics.

Pardon me for mismatched elitism.

The contention is distortion/misplacement of facts. You mentioned the contraption as Zik's "brainchild " which is wrong. He supported the idea, but never originated it.

See the meaning of brainchild as attached.

Quite true. I take that blame. Again, the 'contraption' might have been birthed by a Brit, it does not take away the fact that an Igbo man moved against the Hausas when they considered leaving the 'contraption'.

It is pretty much interesting to know that his speech and anti-secession pact which is coming to haunt most Igbos today is not being frowned at. If there seems to be an anomaly anywhere, it is allowing the Hausas stay against their wish.

For the umpteenth time, what is the Biafran ideology?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Sanchez01: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Afonja go defend your ile ife people and leave Urhobos alone
We never told you guys we were in shambles, let alone scared of being alone. Take us out of your quest. We are in no way interested.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Mckennedy: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy:

You see, I have no problem with trying to woo minorities into the struggle. What I do have a problem with is HOW they have been doing it. They have not engaged the minorities in any way or given them reasons to trust their motives. When members of the minorities accost them, they end up insulting the entire ethnic group for it. Such a shame! Get ready to see more of them troop in and instead of discussing my detribalized issues accordingly, they would attack me, Urhobo nation, SSners, and even Hausa-Yoruba!

I raised this issue in point 3 of my article. I really want an enlightened Igbo to address the concerns. Not for me only but for all to see.

Products of brown roof.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
fratermathy:
Status Update:

As in the expected fashion, no single IPOB/Igbo on this thread addressed ANY of the issues that I raised.

They attempted to derail the thread and claimed victory, AS USUAL, for my act of not encouraging them.

This should serve to all SSners and minorities on the real intent of IPOB and the Biafran project.

They claim to want a referendum. Has any SSner or minority group asked for one?

They say they are not interested in Urhobo-Isoko yet our land is on their maps. Maps peddled by themselves.

This thread is an open book to all. I shared this link to all of us for a purpose. I do hope we've seen that.

Why has any of them not treated the issues raised like responsible adults?

Must they always show their true nature!!!?

They really expected me to descend to their level and engage them in an e-fight.

Oh please!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is as it was said. Nothing has changed. They look only after themselves and themselves alone. Lo and Behold.. The Majority ethnic group of Biafra!!!

[/s]

I shake my head. My people you know what pricked me now : The fact that I,against better judgement, responded​ to this guy on this thread. It was as feared,a waste. I did say on the first page,you don't bother arguing with someone who's mind is already made up(and very biased). After all the seemingly​ new found maturity from OP,opening a well constructed thread to get "answers",this is the childish post he used to wrap it up. I clap for the way you represent your ethnic group here,it is really educating. And to add insult to injury,you actually do think you made a point. C'est incroyable.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by myright: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy:

I don't know of the rest but Urhobo Progress Union was formed in 1927 and has been the mouthpiece of Urhobo nation all through colonialism till date. Our stand is official and accepted by all Urhobos.

By the way, you've still not addressed ANYTHING!
Nicola Sturgeon, a pro-independence minister and first mister of Scotland during the last Scottish independent referendum was also the mouth piece of Scotland but the people of Scotland voted to stay with UK. So, UPU doesn't have the final say but the people of Urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
Sanchez01:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by modik(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

Quite true. I take that blame. Again, the 'contraption' might have been birthed by a Brit, it does not take away the fact that an Igbo man moved against the Hausas when they considered leaving the 'contraption'.

It is pretty much interesting to know that his speech and anti-secession pact which is coming to haunt most Igbos today is not being frowned at. If there seems to be an anomaly anywhere, it is allowing the Hausas stay against their wish.

For the umpteenth time, what is the Biafran ideology?

Thanks for re-establishing the position of unbiased Biafrans with respect to setting records straight.

For the rest of your concerns, all I have to say is that Igbos can never live in the past. A dynamic set of people understand their mistakes and correct themselves without external influence.

I have a parable to lay on the table for you and I will interpret :

"Anaghi agwa onye mara Ihe ka O site n'okpuru anyanwu wesuga onwe ya"

Meaning, only a fool waits for others to remind him to channge his position from under the heated sun rays.

I rest my case. enjoy your day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
realjoker:
[/s]
Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by soliddust2020: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
ConqueredWest:

The urhobo nation is not going to participate in any referendum and never ever going to be part of biafra. You guys think we are your slaves that you can just wake up and drag along. Igbos action of trying to forcefully drag other minorities into biafra without consulting their leaders, youth and other stakeholders is disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by Ngozi123(f): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2017
fratermathy:

5. Only one or two persons have made intellectually oriented statements here. The rest are more concerned with defending the IGBO RACE, over and above their so-called brothers in BIAFRA. Intellectuals would know when to fight and when to be sombre and talk like adults. The ones that came with the intent of derailing this thread all failed woefully and I showed them, in the real spirit of Urhobo, that I am better than them and above their level by far.

Again, I wish the Biafrans well. I just hope I have been able to substantiate my issues via this thread! We all can see the truth oozing from this thread like the mene mene tekel upharsin!

My work here is done!!!

1) You're wrong, most of the pro-Biafra Igbos here never wanted Urhobo people in our country. Both Ikechu10 and I tried to explain this to you but, as is customary with you, you chose to ignore those comments as they did not fit your agenda.

2) Nope. We're asking you to provide proof of your outlandish claim that only 1% of the people in the minority tribes of the South-South want to leave Nigeria. If you're going to make such an outrageous claim and you expect people to take you seriously, then you need to back it up with hardcore evidence.

3) Nobody is taking you seriously because you made that outlandish claim, stated above, and refused to support it with hardcore evidence or humble yourself and admit that you were over exaggerating.

4)This is your agenda and has been the recurring theme in many of your posts in this thread. It seems to me that any post that doesn't fit this agenda is either ignored by you completely or twisted to fit it, just as you did by refusing to respond to my posts directly.

5) I agree, and none of them have been from you. As someone who has been in numerous debates before, I've learnt that when you make an argument you need to have some evidence to back it up. If we're talking about "intellectual debate" here then, sorry, many of your posts don't even scratch the surface. Using a more extensive vocabulary does not make your argument any more valid or intellectual undecided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by KevinDein: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2017
soliddust2020:

The urhobo nation is not going to participate in any referendum and never ever going to be part of biafra. You guys think we are your slaves that you can just wake up and drag along. Igbos action of trying to forcefully drag other minorities into biafra without consulting their leaders, youth and other stakeholders is disrespectful.
The desperation to have the minorities in their country is laughable. I'm kinda feeling embarrassed for them TBH. grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession by ZelibeKristein: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:

That guy fratermathy fools himself a lot and thinks like an average yoruba muslim. Where do I start engaging a fraud who bandies around figures he can't defend and substantiate?

Just imagine hiding under 'urhobo hates Biafra' to throw weak punches at the Igbos. Even him knows he is deceiving himself and self-deceit is the greatest foolery.

You Igbos are something else, the OP is Urhobo but you are insulting Yoruba everywhere. When they retaliate, you cry to the mods that everyone hates you. Must everyone agree with your foolishness? There are several eboes that dont even support biafra, stop insulting those that dont care about your madness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

N9.9bn Fraud: Only N300m Remains In Lagos’ Three Accounts – EFCC / Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried / Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares Governorship Bid Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.