Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone (50746 Views)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / See What He Is Facing For Stealing Android Phone / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by EjimaQuintana: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Some months ago Seun Egbegbe stole lots of Iphone and was not sentenced to death.......if dem kill this guy, the wrath of God will forever be upon the head of the persecutor........wad a clueless country.......couldn't der jst do somtin else apart frm death sentence?? Owing to the fact dat he has already spent 4years in jail.....I strongly believe he will not die.....should be taken to court of appeal
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by Airtimex(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Am breathing today because am alive

Tommorrow i might not breathe again

Thats the normal principle of life

We all know the principle of life bro. My answer is based on the initial comment. Why would God intervene for him(thief) while we have more righteous people for him to intervene for.

Don't misunderstand me bro.

Dude, you believe in God
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by emmayayodeji(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Airtimex:

We all know the principle of life bro. My answer is based on the initial comment. Why would God intervene for him(thief) while we have more righteous people for him to intervene for.

Don't misunderstand me bro.

Dude, you believe in God

Then we are on the same page

I obviously do not belive in God
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by Nwachex: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2017
people will steal trillions, billions.. nothing will happen to them but they find it easy to kill someone for just 87,000
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by goaldynboy: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

That Judge must be out of his senses.

He is even a Flat headed judge... no wonder! No brain in his compressed head. Wondering how he became a judge sef.

Hey before you hang the judge, do a little research on the case! The manner the writer was appealing to our sentiments (stating that he is a change man now) shows that there is more to it than meets the eye!

There is no Judge that will sentence the guy for stealing an Android phone, unless he has committed murder in the process! If a thief murders/shoot you in the course of dragging and trying to steal your phone, won't it be appropriate for the Judge to hand down a death sentence?!! HE THAT KILLS BY SWORD MUST DIE BY SWORD!!!! undecided
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by Ask087(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2017
Surely it must have been a case of armed robbery . however since the victim is still alive, the appeal court should tender mercy with justice by reducing it to life imprisonment. .
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by Olatwodeletwo: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
That's Nigeria for you, people that stole billions of naira are walking free, poor boy is sentenced to death by hanging . it is so pathetic.
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by whywhyogun: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2017
This is unfair to the poor and vulnerable masses ,Tope fluently speaks yoruba ,igbo and Hausa languages ,he has transformed since he was imprisoned four yrs ago,this is a lad that will assist visitors with their luggage down to cells of those they came to visit in kuje prison.

so you point is , a boy , has stolen an android phone in 2013, and now is sentenced to die .

who will believe your fabricated story ?
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by aniyphil: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
The story here is certainly one sided. It wasn't all about the phone. He actually stabbed the owner of the phone with a knife and the guy was rushed to hospital (attempted murder) .. .try and read up the full story ...google will help.
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by FX2BROWN: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Our judiciary system is faulty. What happens to those who stole millions and billions in dollars? Stupid country!!!
Re: Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone by kunletexs: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
jugde aba,
if you can sentence to death a thief of iphone but would tell the politician milking our resources dry 'go and sin no more' eka ni yin

let them look at his track record and see how many rich he had sentence to death or even prison and i would recommend him for supreme court seat.

and who is the owner of the iphone may be na pa to the pa to the pa to the pa to the vice governor be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.