Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady (54415 Views)

Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Hadiza Shuaibu Jika: Makeup Photos Of Aisha Buhari's Sister-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Burgerlomo: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2017
EniHolar:
You just snapped one Hausa girl in your area and call her Aisha.

Dem no resemble abeg.

May be her name na Aisha too grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by EAZY2422(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2017
op,you are a lion.......dis lady doesn't even look like a northernern much more aisha buhari....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2017
abbaapple:
I smell lies and Hatrate, diis hungry Lion can't be our mother.

Its too early oga

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Angelinastto(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
She look different tho sad
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmmm.. indeed money brings out the real beauty of a woman imagine looking like one housemaid if you don't succeed in life you have lost it

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by jordyspices: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Guess she was 9yrs old grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by otosa(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2017
EniHolar:
You just snapped one Hausa girl in your area and call her Aisha.

Dem no resemble abeg.
grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2017
....akpan!...biko bring my glasses..
My eyes or the op must be deceiving me!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by juliusocean(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2017
kingjabz:
Ajekun iya Lo ma je if ur husband go try election for 2019 aje kun iya lema je grin
What's the meaning of that song sef help me out
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by DozieInc(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Nooooo this can't be Aisha. We won't take it smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Chimaritoponcho: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
She bleached
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2017
datola:
Are you sure this was Aisha Buhari?

No resemblance at all.
hahahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by richard870(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2017
like a maid... undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by sugarwiz(f): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Now she has a different skin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Yuneehk(f): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
datola:
Are you sure this was Aisha Buhari?

No resemblance at all.
Crazy you! She's the one if you look closely. Now she's eating nutritious foods, using nice soaps and creams and living well. Money can change so many things including looks.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by joinnow: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2017
EnkayDezign:
Throwback photo of wife of president Buhari, Aisha Buhari as a young lady. Date unknown

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/check-out-throwback-photo-of-aisha.html

So first lady bleach too grin
So fake skin colour
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Xtacy89: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2017
I no see well ooooo sure say na she be this
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by pepemendy(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2017
wtf she's dark b4, did she bleach
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by lawalosky(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Like dae nack am grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by ChristyB(f): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
In essence Aisha too follow for bleaching association.
we now know better

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Pointblank09(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
I know the date December 22, 1822.
Aisha Ko Sharia Ni.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2017
prela:
This means when my money comes,I'll be so beautiful grin
More beautiful, you mean? You're adorable!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by ElsonMorali: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
igbofocus:
and who gives a Bleep about this useless thread?
mtcheeewwwwwwwwwwww

Obviously you do because you just typed 13 words in the same thread.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by darlenese(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2017
So nobody notice her flat chest abi?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by ElsonMorali: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2017
mrdashing10:

More beautiful, you mean? You're adorable!

See as I'm just looking at you one kind angry angry

Trying to steal what belongs to me abi?

Kolewerk o

Better be careful. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by ElsonMorali: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2017
darlenese:
So nobody notice her flat chest abi?

She was a teenager when she took that picture.

If I notice her chest now, na you go still call me pedo.

Ahn han!!! Omo araye. tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by olayiwolar1(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Click bait motherfukers!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

See as I'm just looking at you one kind angry angry

Trying to steal what belongs to me abi?

Kolewerk o

Better be careful. angry angry angry
Lmao. No No No!! If you want look me two kind. I dont care. She will make a good better half btw...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by darlenese(f): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

She was a teenager when she took that picture.

If I notice her chest now, na you go still call me pedo.

Ahn han!!! Omo araye. tongue

Teenager ke"

And who says teenagers don't have chest ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.