Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady (54413 Views)

Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Hadiza Shuaibu Jika: Makeup Photos Of Aisha Buhari's Sister-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by greatman247(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2017
slayminder:
Ftc

dedicate Dis to all d orphanages

she look tho

Funny you you're not fast enough and you're not FTC look well. Better save your dedication before it's wasted. Lol. Try again next time. Good luck next time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by stamapro(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2017
Please be serious next time
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by greatman247(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
Linda ikeji and lies!

How is this aisha now?

To me this does not look a bit like Aisha
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by EnkayDezign: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2017
joinnow:

So first lady bleach too grin
So fake skin colour

No be me talk am o lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by ElsonMorali: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2017
darlenese:

Teenager ke"

And who says teenagers don't have chest ?

Really? Oya post pictures of you when you were a teenager before I can believe.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by opribo(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2017
They always capture them at this age, I'm sure this was how she was when he took her over, if she knew what she knows now maybe she wouldn't have had cause to criticize him openly.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by agbonkamen(f): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:

Eyah, better luck next time.
Btw, this can't be Aisha..... this is Afishetu
Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
The aftermath picture of her being the first lady depicts the real change Buhari was talking about

I mean he changed her entire stature with his changing wandgrin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by DirewolfofStark(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
I don't know whether to comment here sef
How does this affect anything?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by winj: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Then she became the underage victim of a paedophile called Buhari, over 30 years older than her.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by stamapro(m): 3:56am On Mar 31, 2017
which of the Aisha?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Majesticniyi(m): 2:53am On May 06, 2017
prela:
This means when my money comes,I'll be so beautiful grin

You are already fine like this na...me wey dey even think of how I go toast you before. Reply you PM jurr....I'm IB based too.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by prela(f): 9:49pm On May 06, 2017
Majesticniyi:

You are already fine like this na...me wey dey even think of how I go toast you before. Reply you PM jurr....I'm IB based too.

Lol. ;Thanks
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by prela(f): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Pm no dey reply on my mail. It always bounces back. Thanks grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Majesticniyi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
prela:

Pm no dey reply on my mail. It always bounces back. Thanks grin

See, dont let me get angry here o...I am sure Aishat did not act this difficult to Buhari when they met on Nairaland back then in the 90s grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by tolguy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin angry
EniHolar:
You just snapped one Hausa girl in your area and call her Aisha.

Dem no resemble abeg.
angry
EniHolar:
You just snapped one Hausa girl in your area and call her Aisha.

Dem no resemble abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.