Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) (79699 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
gnykelly:

she is definitely sure of what she is saying. people are just criticizing her cos she is a female.
If she was sure why hasn't she provided evidences since? Please answer
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2017
oyienootieno:

So if you have a case involving a renowned advocate like Keyamo you will begin to throw your proves just like that for your opponent to counter before the hearing?
ButKeyamo allowed her to release snap chat right?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by oyienootieno: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
The apostle has renowned advocates on his side too do what are you talking about?

The issue here is why is she still disturbing us with videos everytime? She claimed to have evidence, let her take the evidences to court. Court cases aren't won in YouTube and TVC

Let us wait till a date is fixed for the hearing... sincerely i like when people speak up, a lot of this happen and many get away with it. I was almost a victim of molestation at the age of 13 (((a church worker tried to sodomis))) me if not for God's intervention in a very big church in Nigeria. Which was late discouvered that act is like a norm there. Guess what? i spoke to my dad about it and action was taken.. so nobody should get tired of her story until the truth comes out.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2017
oyienootieno:

Let us wait till a date is fixed for the hearing... sincerely i like when people speak up, a lot of this happen and many get away with it. I was almost a victim of molestation at the age of 13 (((a church worker tried to sodomis))) me in very big church in Nigeria. Guess what i spoke to my dad about it and action was taken.. so nobody should get tired of her story intil the truth comes out.
Thats is what Nigerians should do. Wait and let the judge do his work. Someone has been ranting on YouTube for about a month without providing tangible evidence and you all believe her.
According to the rule of law which says one is innocent until proven guilty. So let her prove that the apostle is guilty and safe us all these unnecessary videos.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by oyienootieno: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
Thats is what Nigerians should do. Wait and let the judge do his work. Someone has been ranting on YouTube for about a month without providing tangible evidence and you all believe her.
According to the rule of law which says one is innocent until proven guilty. So let her prove that the apostle is guilty and safe us all these unnecessary videos.

Ao tomorrow now if i team up with an NGO to advocate about rapist and bring up the story this time (mention) thr name of the church you won't believe me right?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by AntiWailer: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:

She said so and to your numerous other idiots who liked your comment without making their findings here is the video and a screen shot from m Sahara reporters. Nigerians should stop being dumb and do their research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCemvUc-oHQ

So she has a baby that DNA can be done to confirm ?

That is what you get when a mediocre leads mediocre
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

So she has a baby that DNA can be done to confirm ?

That is what you get when a mediocre leads mediocre
Honestly you are dumb. Now you have changed mouth. I thought you guys said that she never claimed to have any baby for him? All her videos will be used against her because she will have to provide proof that she was pregnant and that apostle suleman killed her baby.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by AntiWailer: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
Honestly you are dumb. Now you have changed mouth. I thought you guys said that she never claimed to have any baby for him? All her videos will be used against her because she will have to provide proof that she was pregnant and that apostle suleman killed her baby.

Are you acting this or this is how far your mental capacity can carry u ?

Did she have baby or she said she was pregnant and she was given concoction ?

Back to the original post, can DNA be done now something already aborted ?

Jeeeezz

Go and get a job and use your life for something good better than Licking a Pastor's asss
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Jesusloveyou: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed undecided sad undecided undecided undecided professional Asha.wooooo
both of them na professional ashawo

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2017
oyienootieno:

Ao tomorrow now if i team up with an NGO to advocate about rapist and bring up the story this time (mention) thr name of the church you won't believe me right?
You see the problem with you guys, you lack wisdom. Now what is the issue here? Was it rape? She claimed that they had sex which isn't a criminal offence. What she is sueing for is that apostle suleman failed to keep his promise to marry her, which she also doesn't have evidence to such promise. So better remove your mind from rape and be realistic or better still keep shut and let the judge do his work
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by pweetiedee(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:
For once, she covered herself up.

Stephanie please repent..... Jesus is coming soon

Btw, stephanie's outfit reminds me of this woman

apostle should repent too
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Chanchit: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
davtosh:

After insulting ppl you guys will start calling the attention of Mods that are your friends.

Your sense of reasoning is as big as the ant's

"He fvcked the babe"

He asked you a simple question if you were there when he fvcked her.

I can as well alledge your mum she was fvcked by a goat to have given birth to a child reasoning like a goat like you.

The court is yet to decide and you are already so sure Suleman slept with her. Wake up and get a life.
I mean human life.

Cc beardlessdude, the last time I checked, you quoted me first, like this other silly goat just did, I never asked who fvcked his mother until he started confessing and I don't call mods, even if lala quote me, I no dey look name before I reply.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
If she was sure why hasn't she provided evidences since? Please answer
did you always video when ffucking your girl?
Beside, the girl would have video it, if she intended to blackmail the fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Ralphlauren(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
The fake Apostle and his PR team of minions have been on overdrive to kill this case and repair his image.

He's been releasing several press statements (5 as at my last count), various paid "picture" adverts sent to blogs like Linda ikeji and he even went ahead to release a love song/video featuring himself and his wife.

It is clear he is very desperate. A man this desperate can commit murder.

NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO STEPHANIE WHETHER IN NIGERIA OR CANADA OR ELSE HE WILL BE IN BIG BIG BIG BIG TROUBLE.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING HIM.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

Are you acting this or this is how far your mental capacity can carry u ?

Did she have baby or she said she was pregnant and she was given concoction ?

Go and get a job and use your life for something good better than Licking a Pastors asss
This is why I said that you are dumb. The question you are asking is for you because you are supporting her without her providing evidence to such claims.

She said the apostle impregnated her, let her prove it. She said that he gave her concoction to drink and aborted the baby. Let her also provide proof. That's how it is done in court
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
did you always video when ffucking your girl?
Beside, the girl would have video it, if she intended to blackmail the fake pastor
In the court of law you have to provide proof. You don't just go to public, tell lies and can't back it up with evidence. That's how things are done in court
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
I love CHRISTIANITY I swear! grin

Apostle and MRS. MGBEKE "NAYKIDNES" SULEIMAN, over to you! cheesy

Oga "Skinny Agbero Rat PEHNIS"!

We shall see your "NAYKIDNESS" in court.

Amen!!!!

Round 3!!!
GBAGAUN!!!!

HOLY HE-GOAT OMEGA FIRE!!!!! cheesy

Muchechechecheche

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by AntiWailer: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
This is why I said that you are dumb. The question you are asking is for you because you are supporting her without her providing evidence to such claims.

She said the apostle impregnated her, let her prove it. She said that he gave her concoction to drink and aborted the baby. Let her also provide proof. That's how it is done in court

Why are you mixing what is not .

That DUMB DUMB u are screaming I won't go that line.

Guess u are planning a reply and a report to mode strategy like you people did before.

Did she say she had a baby for Apostle that DNA can be done on?

The answer is no.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by oyienootieno: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
You see the problem with you guys, you lack wisdom. Now what is the issue here? Was it rape? She claimed that they had sex which isn't a criminal offence. What she is sueing for is that apostle suleman failed to keep his promise to marry her, which she also doesn't have evidence to such promise. So better remove your mind from rape and be realistic or better still keep shut and let the judge do his work

Why are you foaming already? Can't you air your view without insult? What i simply wrote is that she should be giving a listening ear .. The fact that there was an agreement and it was not kept is that not a crime? Meanwhile i never said she was raped, i only used my story as an instance as i see many are fast to call her a lair because a religion top norch is involved. Please if you can't air your view without insults get off my mention. We are here to learn and not insult .
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by emmydee(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
dainformant:
Earlier today, it was reported that the ounder and General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman has filed a lawsuit against his alleged mistress, Stephanie Otobo, and Sahara Reporters, for defaming his character and image at the Ikeja High Court, Lagos State.

Suleman filed a N1 billion suit on Stephanie Otobo, who claimed she had amorous relationship with him that resulted to pregnancy.

Now the Canadian based singer has reacted in a trending footage released today..

Here are some of the things she said in the video

“Apostle Suleiman is Desperate, I will come After You Legally. You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor, you are an ordinary man and I have seen your unclothedness, you are an agbero a rat. I have placed a curse on you. I cannot be scared of you, It would not be well with you untill you speak the truth".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/stephanie-otobo-reacts-after-being-sued.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMKIzMZLRJY

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3711789/apostle-johnson-suleman-sues-stephanie
but why can't people believe this chic. Why is everyone believing this suleiman? Most of these so called men of God are so dirty when it comes to money and sex!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by kelechi17(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
prostitute provide evidence or shutup

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Jesusloveyou: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
but your fake pastor never admit they had sex. He even claim he never even embrace or kiss her for a seconds not to talk of ffucking her

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by petchi: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
This woman should stop claiming 23 years old. She is over 30 years.Her father claimed she divorced her mother 30 years old.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Jesusloveyou: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
In the court of law you have to provide proof. You don't just go to public, tell lies and can't back it up with evidence. That's how things are done in court
how did court always determine a rapist?
With your reasoning nobody should be accuse of rape again, becos you and i were not there, and no evidence to back-up any rape incident

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2017
This woman makes my blood boil,did she not know that the pastor was married before jumping into bed with him?what exactly does she want?.

I see nothing but an attention seeker.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by ibolomo(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Jesus did not file a billion silver denarius suit against the Pharisees when they accused him of casting out demons by Beelzebub.
You are the same set of people that took his silence as admission of guilt. Now that he has taken a bold step, you condemn him again.
I tire for Nigerians oo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Jesusloveyou: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
euromilion:
This woman makes my blood boil,did she not know that the pastor was married before jumping into bed with him?what exactly does she want?.

I see nothing but an attention seeker.
90% of girls all over the world wil do it.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by thesicilian: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2017
ibolomo:

You are the same set of people that took his silence as admission of guilt. Now that he has taken a bold step, you condemn him again.
I tire for Nigerians oo
Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Chanchit:

Cc beardlessdude, the last time I checked, you quoted me first, like this other silly goat just did, I never asked who fvcked his mother until he started confessing and I don't call mods, even if lala quote me, I no dey look name before I reply.

I don offend you?

Im sorry
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how did court always determine a rapist?
With your reasoning nobody should be accuse of rape again, becos you and i were not there, and no evidence to back-up any rape incident
Are you okay at all? Did she ever claim that the apostle raped her? You can see the problem with Nigerians. They don't even know what transpired yet they become judge and jury. Go and read the story again if you don't know what it is about
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
but your fake pastor never admit they had sex. He even claim he never even embrace or kiss her for a seconds not to talk of ffucking her
Thats is why it is the judge that will decide and not you who don't even know what transpired. The girl claimed that she was pregnant let her provide proof. The pastor claimed that he never slept with her, he too will provide proof. Cases are not won on YouTube videos take note
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2017
oyienootieno:

Why are you foaming already? Can't you air your view without insult? What i simply wrote is that she should be giving a listening ear .. The fact that there was an agreement and it was not kept is that not a crime? Meanwhile i never said she was raped, i only used my story as an instance as i see many are fast to call her a lair because a religion top norch is involved. Please if you can't air your view without insults get off my mention. We are here to learn and not insult .
We have listened to her views several times, it is now time for her to do the right thing by providing proof in court. How long are we going to be listening to video ranting? How will you feel if someone claims that you impregnated her and killed the baby without proof yet she is going about your neighborhood and family with her rants? You will accept it just like that right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.