Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) (79695 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by kingvectorv(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
She must pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
thesicilian:
Jesus did not file a billion silver denarius suit against the Pharisees when they accused him of casting out demons by Beelzebub.

Another one on loose. Chief Ebenezer Obey has sang it all
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by od501: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
ashawooo go find work ooo! go find work joor! wetin sef!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Tyche(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
So much distraction from reality
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Kutis2030(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dis one don be cme tom and jerry nw
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by RealHaute: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
This woman sounds mentally unstable.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by yusuf99(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Daniela is watching U apostle

13 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Sammypope4all(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
FFake accent. She kept saying Dora!! Whats DoraDon't believe her story anymore jor besides while the escapades was going on I bet she was paid more than necessary( pastor Na big boy so..) move an and live s man with a life.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by realsammie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirWere:
This drama never end

undecided

You can't win against Religious leaders in Nigeria. The masses do not want the truth. They never have. They want illusions and happy endings.

They protect the accuser but victimize the "victim".

She's fighting a losing battle.

And how do you know that she is telling the truth. Mr Anti masses

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dingbang(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
thesicilian:
Jesus did not file a billion silver denarius suit against the Pharisees when they accused him of casting out demons by Beelzebub.
truly.. He aint a man of God

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by AntiWailer: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
onyii255:

Did you at any point during dis scandal hear that she had a baby for the "apostle"?? You just want to comment...

I think data is too cheap dis days..

Dnt mind them they are intentionally adding falsehoods so that her account can be doubted.

It is deliberate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by thesicilian: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Another one on loose. Chief Ebenezer Obey has sang it all
*has sung

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Alariwo2: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Suleman fvcked this lady.. e too sure

for woman to get mind dey tackle man like that.. apostle fuccu fuccu buy market no wan pay

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:
For this girl to be this bold about her accusations, something is not right somewhere.
Honestly you guys are a joke. This girl has been making noise since without providing tangible evidence. She is making herself a clown.
Btw why she run go Canada? Let her come and sue him na abi she her completed the defamation mission?

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by botad(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Let's chat on WhatsApp. We can work together.

iKnowevents:
Ok, boring episode.

We can plan and execute your classy wedding event with 805k... open link for a breakdown

https://www.nairaland.com/3706288/simple-classy-wedding-total-expenses#54986214
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirJeffry:
Young lady, go to court and leave social media alone. Goddamit. angry
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by joseph1832(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
If I were a friend to Miss Otobo I'd tell her to leave things be as I know nothing that is said will make people see this man of god for who he is.

I believe when the COZA pastor was caught with his dick inside the pussy_ many still supported him and say "he's only human". So I believe if Mr Sulieman soiled his dick with Miss Otobo's vagina juice and the evidence is made known, people will say "he's only human".

So let's let this issue die a natural death and leave people to believe whatever they want to believe.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by cold(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na wa o! What's with all the tongue twisting sha..lol
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lady show more proof and everything will be fine... If truely the apostle did what he is being accused of...then he is an intelligent man. He as been watching for her to bring forward all her proof. But sensing none that can really nail him is forthcoming he is now charging forth and going for the jugular

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by felixomor: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
OreMI22:
Why do they always go to London,USA or Canada to stay and cause troble in Nigeria?

If she is saying the truth that she had a baby for Suleman, Oya let us do the DNA test.

We could also do a polygragh test. if she isn't ready to do any scientific investigation and just running her mouth from Canada, can lalasticlala do the needful and transfer to jokes section PLEASE ? grin

LoL
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by eph123(f): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
Honestly you guys are a joke. This girl has been making noise since without providing tangible evidence. She is making herself a clown.
Btw why she run go Canada? Let her come and sue him na abi she her completed the defamation mission?

I don't think she would wake up out of the blues and start accusing him, why him?
Anyway, eventually the truth always comes out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by gamaliel121(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Omo.....anything is possible....as long as you be man...pussayy must hungry you....popes been dey wey been the fucck women pussayysss...I sabi priest we dey Bleep bitcheeessssss....

Make una no too cast this girl till the truth come out .....

If na true...make apostle just repent...God go forgive am....

If no be true...this gyal go collect OO....
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Langbasa: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
dolphinife:
Just passing....no comment
me too.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by felixomor: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:
Suleman fvcked this lady.. e too sure

for woman to get mind dey tackle man like that.. apostle fuccu fuccu buy market no wan pay

U will quickly fall victim for 419......
If ur brain continues at this frequency..
sad

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:

I don't think she would wake up out of the blues and start accusing him, why him?
Anyway, eventually the truth always comes out.
So where are the numerous evidences she claimed to have? Why didn't she take him to court? Why have she ran back to Canada? Didnt she say she wants justice? When will she stop her YouTube videos and take the bull by the horns by providing the so called evidence in court to seek justice? The girl is a clown and only foOlish people will believe her foolery. Let her go to court

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Alariwo2: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
joseph1832:
If I were a friend to Miss Otobo I'd tell her to leave things be as I know nothing that is said will make people see this man of god for who he is.

I believe when the COZA pastor was caught with his dick inside the pussy_ many still supported him and say "he's only human". So I believe if Mr Sulieman soiled his dick with Miss Otobo's vagina juice and the evidence is made known, people will say "he's only human".

So let's let this issue die a natural death and leave people to believe whatever they want to believe.

Rubbish talk
If na your sister dem fvck, give belle come abort for.. you go still talk this nonsense?

#Nigeriansdeservessthetruth

#Otoboishumanlikesuleman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fake pastors everywhere . 90% of Nigeria pastors are fake .

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by jonnytad(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
onyii255:

Did you at any point during dis scandal hear that she had a baby for the "apostle"?? You just want to comment...

I think data is too cheap dis days..

I think u jst follow blindly. ......

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
i just hope the fake apostle does'nt kill this lady.

the man is very desperate to kill this case and it is clear he is ready to go to ANY extent.

thank God she is back in Canada

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
thesicilian:
Dont get it twisted bro. This is Apostle suleiman, not Jesus. This is 21st century not medieval age. Even paul the apostle cursed the possessed lady for distracting,disturbing and diverting people's attention from his preaching and she was suddenly blind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by charlesazeh(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:
For this girl to be this bold about her accusations, something is not right somewhere.

She is bold cos she has ran away to Canada! Let her be bold in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Alariwo2: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

U will quickly fall victim for 419......
If ur brain continues at this frequency..
sad

get behind me satan!

Apostle fuccu fuccu worshipper

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.