Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira (8118 Views)

7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] / 2016 national census to cost 273billion Naira / Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by Cappadona123: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
Incha allah u wont become d president,pple are suffering,no fuel,no job.Baban Baräwø
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by MAYOWAAK: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
grand corrupt officials of nigeria(gcon)
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by MAYOWAAK: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2009
grand corrupt officials of nigeria(gcon)
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by fallguy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
befitting house for a possible kleptomaniac!! - and this undisciplined treasury looters are thinking it nothing!! - i just dont get it. this is not funny- at all!!
at a time the nationally leaders should be liquidating their - after all,stolen wealth, to
help build the nation - more is being syphoned - not to build a BEFITTING police force that can fight crime to the stand still - but a house.
roof,sleeping room,living room,kitchen,toilet ,backyard- total=N7 * 10 raise to power 9!)
not to build - world class befitting universities- but a house for 1 man.
what's befitting about the standard and prospect of living for the common man in nigeria anyway.
being a nigerian is the hardest job any one on planet earth could be recruited into.
kai!! naija don baje.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by martyns303(m): 12:40am On Dec 26, 2009
lets look at this from another point of view. 1. Admitted the money is too much (even too heavy for me to say). that money could go a long way in taking care of our dearest PHCN. 2. The building does not belong to Goodluck its a VP quater meaning after he's done being VP he will have to pack and leave the house. 3. Goodluck may not even stay in the building IF he should become president(notice i said IF, watching my back) 4. Years to come we will look at the building and be proud of its glory. (atleast 7bill. Can creat heaven on earth). Good people, great nation.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by kaypinchi(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2009
Another reason to show the insensitivity of our government.

No light- 600MW not realistic.
No fuel- we need deregulation.
No water- dry season.
No work- recession.
No future- now we are terrorists.

Where will the money come from?- was it in the last budget? Oh poor Dora,

"Not befitting" my foot.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2009
Yet another lack of sensitivity to the plight of the naija people from the part of our leaders, what is wrong with all these old fools?they have eyes but can't see, look at misplace of priority.I pity 4 naija.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2009
Yet another lack of sensitivity to the plight of the naija people from the part of our leaders, what is wrong with all these old fools?they have eyes but can't see, look at misplace of priority.I pity 4 naija.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by bolanleodu: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2009
If Goodluck authorised this as chairman of FEC, i think he just clinched his ticket out of the presidency. I'll only be restating the obvious if i say Nigerian Leaders are utterly corrupt their humanity has left them and so they dont recognise other's humanity when they see it. Am not suprised but the time will come soon, when change will creep into this system and adjust the landscape, even your prayerful and religious minds know this.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by san26dy(f): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2009
The country has really decayed. cry cry cry
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2009
I don't understand this my country, I have lived here all my life so far, this country is just like a comedian,you don't take them serious.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by Chidoski(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2009
may God help us.That amount of money can get us a new federal university.Anyway it doesn't matter,their kids are abroad in good schools.But the day of reckoning is coming,it will be bloody.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2009
Typical niger delta man
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by westpumpin(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2009
u c i no blame the guy sebi na d people wey dey there want approve n7m to build. omo no problem because d house will create employment for bricklayers.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by otokx(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2009
They are just trying to give JONATHAN a bad image but it will not work; that guy is going to be president and they all know it.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by sonyvaio(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Typical niger delta man
That's why they will never be president of this country.
NEVER
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by MrCrackles(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2009
otokx:

They are just trying to give JONATHAN a bad image but it will not work; that guy is going to be president and they all know it.
President of your village
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by martyns303(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2009
@sonyvaio. Haha i laugh at u in haitan n other 5 languages. Do u think Jonathan just got up one morning am said 'build me a 7billion naira mansion' it is an official building for VP, not a personal thing for Jonathan. The guy MAY not even have a say in the whole matter. Go ask Dora.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by MUNEER2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
otokx:

MrCrackles:

President of your village

Definately President of his village lipsrsealed

Why are we even disturbing ourselves, this project will take 20 months before completion, i don't think he'll still be holding that office as a vice president undecided

But really, comedians full this country o, it's a shame, when they don't even know the right thing to do at the right time. embarassed
When some people are clamouring to be fed well at least once a day, some are clamouring that they live in a guest house worth millions, and they now want a house that will worth billions sad
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
westpumpin:

u c i no blame the guy sebi na d people wey dey there want approve n7m to build. omo no problem because d house will create employment for bricklayers.

Which kain bricklayers??!! The money (if actually all 7bn is used in construction) would go to JB. Na Julius Berger dey get all these government residential projects they'll most likely import the cement used in construction among other equipment.

Still, the cost is hard to swallow.
e pass N100 million
  pass N200 million
  pass N300 million
  pass N400 million
  pass N500 million
  pass N1 billion
  pass N1.5 billion
  go reach 7 billion
Maybe it can launch space shuttle if global warming gets too much?
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by skyone(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2009
The proposed amount of money will turn the whole of my village to "South-East London" and even turn bayelsa to a mega city joke apart  sad
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by emmydee(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
This residence, am sure should not have a foundation. Must be built in the aso rock air space!

My country. U too much!
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by emmydee(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2009
wit which mouth & face pro Dora take announce this amount of money sef?
wasnt she ashamed to mention N7B as d cost of building a residential house wit it's foundation inside d ground?
wot do they take us for. how come Nigerians cant just do anything about this looting of our economy from all angles?
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by eyoniggar(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2009
All yall can complain from now until whenever.
All I know is, I must get my own share of my right in this NIGERIA of ours.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by emmydee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2009
in short, they wont build that house wit 7b.
they wan try us.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by cashii25: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
Pure Gold ~
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by mubaraqqq(f): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2009
This is the kind of people that this idiot should be bombing. Instead of giving us all a bad name abroad
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by lasalle: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
What a shame, after all these years we don't have a residence for the vice president. 7billion Naira i guess is about $49 million dollars. Our leaders are just playing they dont know what time it is.
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by Alpha3006: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2009
That's part of Mr President's 7 point agenda,to squander money and let the masses that vote for them suffer.after all the presido himself is spending our money in a Saudi hospital.May God helps us in Nigeria
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by osbar67: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
Puff Daddy Vice President. Na only God go save us for una(our gofamint) hand sha.since e be like say we too dumb for una.Shei! only one man go stay inside 7billion house when some people dey one side d soak gari wait make e rise: so dat e go fit beleful dem.Na wa 4 my contiri oooooooooooooooooooh! shei, cry cry cry[b][/b]
Re: Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira by oderemo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2009
God go save us for una(our gofamint].

i thought they lick trebbor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka Blasts Aondokaa On CNN / MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N / Richest Local Government Areas In Nigeria: Top 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.