Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys (1835 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / In House Response To: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by PenAStory: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2017
https://penastory.com/2017/03/30/advice-me-i-was-raped-twice-addicted-to-sex-and-dating-five-guys/

Today's issue on Tell Tale Thursday is quite a very sensitive one and as such we crave your maturity on this one. It involves a young girl who got raped at an early age not once but twice and became addicted. She is currently dating five guys at once and needs your advice on how she can stop the dual lifestyle. Read her issue as sent in below and drop your mature comments only.

Hi, am Lara.

Please i need your advice, when i was 10yrs i was rape by my brother friend and i ws also rape when i was in secondary school by cultists and i was threaten not to tell anybody abt what happen and if I do they will kill me and ever since i hv no respect for guys and i believe i can do anything i want with them, i became addicted to sex, I sleep with different boys and do all sort of things just to get satisfaction. When i was in SS3 in my senior class in secondary school i started dating John who promise me heaven and earth but end up betraying me by cheating on me so decided to start double dating and it continue and turn into an altitude for me and i can’t count how many guy I have dated that sleep with me but now i have 5 boyfriend and i dont know who to chose because i want to stop double dating but is difficult to chose because i love the 5 of them. Please can you help me out

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by dingbang(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Raped by ur boyfriend at age ten.. Infact av lost interest in reading d rest of d story.. Mchew

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by NeeKlaus: 8:10am On Mar 30, 2017
dingbang:
Raped by ur boyfriend at age ten.. Infact av lost interest in reading d rest of d story.. Mchew
Brother's friend,Bruv..
Calm down and read. It's that simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by EricBloodAxe: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Am sure too much sex also affected your spellings and english language If u have 5 boyfriend's and ure confused on whom to chose u can forget about it and continue...maybe HIV in d future will guide u appropriately undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by dingbang(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Brother's friend,Bruv..
Calm down and read. It's that simple.
I just get agitated this days to read crap... Leme Go read again
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by StarBukola(f): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Drop all the five boys first if u don't knw what to do,but I can assure if u love anyone and I mean truly love, ur hrt will long for one,u mostly love,.
And if u feel d same for all(after dropping them) um I suggest u Start anew, and tell ur self often 'I will only date one guy'/don't rush, take all ur time in d world to agree to any relationship.. And above all b prayerful.
Peacem
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by NeeKlaus: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2017
dingbang:
I can relate. smiley
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by Freethought(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Chai! Nairalanders got no chills oo, can't you guys give advice without scolding?!

Well, as for the gal seeking advice, you are d one in d relationship, you shuld knw wu yu love most, that is not s decision we can make for you.

And most importantly, be sure ready to face the retibutions of your Choice. Shalom!!
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by Saintthug(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Ashawo
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by Kutis2030(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2017
StarBukola:
Drop all the five boys first if u don't knw what to do,but I can assure if u love anyone and I mean truly love, ur hrt will long for one,u mostly love,.
And if u feel d same for all(after dropping them) um I suggest u Start anew, and tell ur self often 'I will only date one guy'/don't rush, take all ur time in d world to agree to any relationship.. And above all b prayerful.
Peacem
nice one
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2017
No comment....
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by nepapole(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Animashaun.
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by slimmdree(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dingbang:
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by acenazt: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Simple Open Ashewo House Where Only U Go Be The Wholesaler And Retailer. One Woman Brothel. Kpekus At A Subsidized Rate
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by paulrick: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2017
drop all ... start afresh ... it is possibu dat all of dem see u as a LovePeddler
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by sweetilicious(f): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
I feel for you girl.Now you know your problem,its halfway solved.Please drop 4 of your boyfriends and date one.You won't get STDs and other diseases.You will concentrate more also.Get a pastor or spiritual builder around you.They will help put your daily activities in check so you don't deviate.Take care girl
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by imma2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Familiar spirit at work
Re: Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by ksticksz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Am sure too much sex also affected your spellings and english language If u have 5 boyfriend's and ure confused on whom to chose u can forget about it and continue...maybe HIV in d future will guide u appropriately undecided

Haba.....u vex no be small

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Best Man Caught Sleeping During Wedding Ceremony Goes Viral / Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!! / Anyone Here Still Doing 2go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.