Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks (60578 Views)

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Lordkylie(f): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
don't be so sure
he's right you know you might not be there when things go sour but trust me they will. Half the sob stories you hear started from a faulty foundation. And as regards your earlier comment,keeping your man away from your friends won't solve anything. Bitches ain't loyal abi why then do you hang around with bitches? Sleep with dogs...
If your man has a roving eye Pele ti e o because these days even secretary self ready to snatch your man if he shows green light. I'm worried that people think hiding their man from hotter friends is the way to go, that just reduces love to nothingness. I have seen handsome guys with girls who are less than spectacular but refuse to cheat on them no matter what. Let us not use these cheats and liars as standard for living life. Forgive my long rant but o felt like putting this out there.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Blonchilli(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2017
I just have one question the Op sugarbelly is it thesame sugarbelly that won't let us rest on twitter with that ex-governor who raped her? Just an observation o shocked
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by MrGerald(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
sugarbelly:
Remember the story of a lady, who went on social media, to cry out that her bestie, has snatched her man, she wanted to marry. Well, her bestie finally married her man and the man in question, has come out to defend his actions. According to him, he said he wanted the best and nothing more. Read the full story below and also the previous gist

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/remember-story-of-lady-who-went-on.html

Northerners
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2017
When I was young they said if you lie you will steal if you steal you can kill madam had no business going online things like this na God do am best thing you never had .....never believe that all men cheat selfish men do
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by moorme(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
I'm wondering how he got to know the woman has all those qualities...hmmmmm..Ladies will never learn. You know you have a single friend that is better than you in terms of looks, attitude, bedmatics and what have we and yet you allow her have a good relationship with your partner. It starts from calling him uncle and before you say Jack, they exchange numbers and they're already talking on phone and dating. Ladies out there are desperate, if you find a good partner, keep him alone to yourself, stop telling your friends about him, stop allowing them to meddle in your affair. It's takes two to make a relationship, remember three is a crowd. Keep your relationship private and away from your friends. B*tches ain't loyal.

Nice words @ashley!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Ashleydolls(f): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2017
moorme:

Nice words @ashley!
Thanks
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by moorme(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2017
kowema:

Bless u . I don't even keep such friends

How well do you think you know the few around you? Pray to whatever you believe on to keep such away from you!
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by amprat: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Lewandoski20:

You go marry angel Gabriel be that... Because most men are not disciplined. You only need to take a look at how they comment here to confirm what I just said!

MOST not ALL some are loyal like my brothers, Father,uncle ...... Now am just kidding grin
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by agitator: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Olami90:
so the man would have marry the former fiancee if he had not met the friend(through her) he married now?? knowing fully well the former fiance is full of flaws he isn't comfortable with, but wanted to marry her.
#ConfusedMan

That's how people ignorantly get themselves into a terrible marriage with their eyes widely opened to red flags

You should understand that some women think because of their beauty, her man should just be grateful she is dating him out of all the thousands of toasters. Some don't even bother to do little things to please the man, like chatting, cooking food, even how to serve the food, etc.

So when a friend sees these little requirements they tend to show the man, they can change and accommodate.

I have witnessed where two friends almost fought just for the fact that the friend advised her to treat the boyfriend better. The friend was of the opinion that the guy was not even that demanding and the little things creating problems are not that difficult or require much from the friend.

Many men in present day Nigeria have experienced this kind of scenario, only the question of morality prevents them from marrying their babe's friend, or the girl is not comfortable to marry her friend's guy. While some damn the consequences and go ahead. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
kowema:

I am never for this school of thought and would never be.
Why do I have to keep my friends away from him if he doesn't have to keep his friends away from me.
Any man I have to Isolate from my friends for watever reasons never mine.
If he chooses my friend over me finally I will walk away no fighting. It will pain me that I had to be used to bring dem together but I will never stop being positive.
All relationships must not end in marriage.!
The truth will always sound like hate to those who hate the truth. The reason why u feel this way is because u are not a man and thus cannot understand fully what it takes to be in our position. From experience I can only advice u not to allow your friends become so comfortable with your man cos when e happen na soliloquy for u o.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by bigiyaro(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2017
kowema:

Why do I have to keep my friends away from him if he doesn't have to keep his friends away from me.
If he chooses my friend over me finally I will walk away no fighting. It will pain me that I had to be used to bring dem together but I will never stop being positive.
talk is cheap, maybe you should ask Jesus how he felt when judas BETRAYED him.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Fkhalifa(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2017
I blame the 3 parties involved

TheMan: why go for her bestie? You should have respected her by choosing far from her and around her territory.. It shows he isn't the loyal type,if his so called wedded wife starts misbehaving, it means he will surely find solace around her and call it,"I went for the best". Which is madness..

The wedded wife: she's a snitch and a bad friend who care less about her besties feelings, this type can stab and kill you through any means in times of desperation.. Why your besties guy of all the guys in the universe? She's the evil type and sadly, most ladies in our today's world are like that even though they don't come with tags,infact, her types are on this thread, forget their innocent,God fearing posts, they are the same. . fear women.

The betrayed: she must have acted foolishly by showing off his guy to oppress them(friends), we know their type,set limits on how your guy should relate with your pals,most guys are naturally weak to overlook outstanding women, only few fought hard to be loyal and decent, ladies won't understand, only sincere guys will attest to it, you should guard your territory to a good extent, never trust anyone..

Lastly, both guys and ladies in r.ship should do all they can to better and improve on their flaws, don't say accept me the way I am, strive everyday to make your partner fall in love with over and over again.. No relaxation in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by MyPicsSaysItall: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't pack him along, just detach his dick. You know it's detachable nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by hylyne(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2017
kowema:

It's easier said than done... Wish you the best when it happens.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by sweetilicious(f): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Lordkylie:
spot on dear I have never subscribed and never will to that school of thought. I mean why keep these so called boyfriend "snatchers" as friends in the first place? I'd rather not have friends than have backstabbing biatches as friends and continually hide everything good in my life from them before they destroy it.
Seriously true.I have a very good friend who is so close to my life.It surprised me the day she mentioned that she would snatch my boyfriend from me if we broke up.My eyes opened so wide.She mentioned it another day then i knew she is no good.Like saying she can get any guy she wants anytime.Those kind of girls,you just know their heart is not good at all
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by CellTabRepairs: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
He sure wasn't snatched. The first lady was befriending her besty's husband and she grabbed her man. grin

Lol

Click My Name & View That Resource You Should Buy To Earn Huge Cash Returns!
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by chocodaviva(f): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Arsenalholic:
There's nothing like "snatching". It's called overtaking. The other lady was driving a 1986 beetle and someone else came along with a Range Rover sport...

Werrinyouexpect? wink
Chaiiiiii u be auto dealer
Overtaking aye
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

The truth will always sound like hate to those who hate the truth. The reason why u feel this way is because u are not a man and thus cannot understand fully what it takes to be in our position. From experience I can only advice u not to allow your friends become so comfortable with your man cos when e happen na soliloquy for u o.

Sry but what you are saying is not making sense. So because of you being a man, you have no control of anything in your life therefore can be easily manipulated like a dog?
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Sry but what you are saying is not making sense. So because of you being a man, you have no control of anything in your life therefore can be easily manipulated like a dog?
Lol...... Manipulate gini.. So attraction is now equal manipulation? Or u are saying one cannot go for that which they feel is better than what they have? I have a beetle and someone presents a Porsche to me for free, would u expect me to stick with the beetle? In this case it's simply a makeshift sort of relationship which could be on mutual or non mutual ground terminated. Your said boyfriend has the right to move on with whomever he chooses cos he owes u nothing and not cos he was manipulated by anyone. You either know this for a fact or u are just plain dumb. I don't expect to make sense to everyone, common sense they say isn't common in the first place and what I said is commonsensical.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

Lol...... Manipulate gini.. So attraction is now equal manipulation? Or u are saying one cannot go for that which they feel is better than what they have? I have a beetle and someone presents a Porsche to me for free, would u expect me to stick with the beetle? In this case it's simply a makeshift sort of relationship which could be on mutual or non mutual ground terminated. Your said boyfriend has the right to move on with whomever he chooses cos he owes u nothing and not cos he was manipulated by anyone. You either know this for a fact or u are just plain dumb. I don't expect to make sense to everyone, common sense they say isn't common in the first place and what I said is commonsensical.

Oh I know common sense is not that common, you are actually proving me right. Nobody was asking you of the crap you wrote up there.

The fact that you think the girl you quoted is wrong because she's not a man is what we are talking about. Being a man is NOT an excuse or whatsoever. She said that she wouldn't hide her man from her friends and you were saying blablabla men think differently, that's why they should be hidden? Or what were you trying to prove with that post.
Nobody is talking about owing sth and nobody is saying ending the relationship is bad blablabl, so stop twisting things. Advising friends not to get close to your man? loooool.

Manipulation in this case means, if you don't know what you want then you can be easily manipulated.

For example
A man does not know which party to support.

His friend, Mr A tells him to support Mr O and gives him some reasons why he should. The man being his stupid self didn't think with his own brain to know if Mr A is right. It sounded right so it must be

He visits his other friend Mr B, who is a supporter of Mr P therefore convinces him to support Mr P. Now he feels that Mr B is right, still not using his own brain to think of what HE wants

Mr O and Mr P are the ladies. Mr A and Mr B are the characteristics, appearance etc which lead to an inner conflict.
Why should it be the ladies fault because the guy doesn't know what he wants and can't decide on what to choose. Why should the ladies WORRY about HIS stupidity and childishness. If he is a MAN NOT a boy, he'll know EXACTLY what he wants and go for it!

Advising girls to not let their friends get close to their man is so stupid! If he wants to cheat on you and hurt you, he will! He'll find his ways and this is not the girl's fault for not protecting him like an OBJECT that shouldn't be stolen from. He has his own mind, did it on purpose, it proves he is not yours. Don't blame yourself, don't be bitter, just move on. The right 1 is waiting for you and he'll be a keeper

Kapiert?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by ItsTutsi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
I kinda agree with u this is an overtaking,but there are levels to overtaking bcuz my father drives very slow and i lose count to how many cars overtake him per day,but he doesnt complain..so i think this overtaking is at the same level with oruebo's wen he saw buhari overtaking goodluck
Arsenalholic:
There's nothing like "snatching". It's called overtaking. The other lady was driving a 1986 beetle and someone else came along with a Range Rover sport...

Werrinyouexpect? wink
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh I know common sense is not that common, you are actually proving me right. Nobody was asking you of the crap you wrote up there.

The fact that you think the girl you quoted is wrong because she's not a man is what we are talking about. Being a man is NOT an excuse or whatsoever. She said that she wouldn't hide her man from her friends and you were saying blablabla men think differently, that's why they should be hidden? Or what were you trying to prove with that post.
Nobody is talking about owing sth and nobody is saying ending the relationship is bad blablabl, so stop twisting things. Advising friends not to get close to your man? loooool.

Manipulation in this case means, if you don't know what you want then you can be easily manipulated.

For example

His friend, Mr A tells him to support Mr O and gives him some reasons why he should. The man being his stupid self didn't think with his own brain to know if Mr A is right. It sounded right so it must be

He visits his other friend Mr B, who is a supporter of Mr P therefore convinces him to support Mr P. Now he feels that Mr B is right, still not using his own brain to think of what HE wants

Mr O and Mr P are the ladies. Mr A and Mr B are the characteristics, appearance etc which lead to an inner conflict.
Why should it be the ladies fault because the guy doesn't know what he wants and can't decide on what to choose. Why should the ladies WORRY about HIS stupidity and childishness. If he is a MAN NOT a boy, he'll know EXACTLY what he wants and go for it!

Advising girls to not let their friends get close to their man is so stupid! If he wants to cheat on you and hurt you, he will! He'll find his ways and this is not the girl's fault for not protecting him like an OBJECT that shouldn't be stolen from. He has his own mind, did it on purpose, it proves he is not yours. Don't blame yourself, don't be bitter, just move on. The right 1 is waiting for you and he'll be a keeper

Kapiert?

WHAT DOES MANIPULATION MEAN?

FLAWED LOGIC. SEEKING OTHER PEOPLES OPINION AS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT REQUIRES THE USE OF THE BRAIN, COS IT FIRST MUST BE THOUGHT OF. IT ISNT MANIPULATION BUT SEEKING OPINION

Advising girls to not let their friends get close to their man is so stupid! If he wants to cheat on you and hurt you, he will! He'll find his ways and this is not the girl's fault for not protecting him like an OBJECT that shouldn't be stolen from. He has his own mind, did it on purpose, it proves he is not yours. Don't blame yourself, don't be bitter, just move on. The right 1 is waiting for you and he'll be a keeper.
IF YOU READ WHAT I EARLIER SAID, I WAS SO CAREFUL AS TO USE THE THESE WORDS “NOT SO COMFORTABLE” WHEN I SPOKE ABOUT THE LEVEL OF ACQUAINTANCE BETWEEN THE BF AND THE FRIENDS COS I KNOW SOME PEEPS LIKE YOURSELF WOULD BE SO QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSION WITHOUT READING THROUGH AND SEEING IT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. JUST TO BE CLEAR, I NEVER SAID ALLOWING YOUR FRIENDS TO BE CLOSE TO YOUR MAN IS BAD AS YOU ARE OPINING THAT I DID. BUT GIVING ROOM FOR THAT LEVEL OF COMFORT THAT EXISTS BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MAN TO EXIST BETWEEN HIM AND YOUR FRIENDS IS WHAT I ADVISED AGAINST, WHICH IS ACTUALLY WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE THE ROOT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AFFECTED LADY.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by antysocial: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
keep ur enemies close Nd Ur friends closer
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by eitsei(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
HaneefahRN:
On top this old cargo.
Well, money must be involved.
I hope the old man won't regret and take back all his yeye praises when he sees the 'so called friend's true color.
old cargo ke? Men never grow too old for marriage
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by assfreaky(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
sugarbelly:
Remember the story of a lady, who went on social media, to cry out that her bestie, has snatched her man, she wanted to marry. Well, her bestie finally married her man and the man in question, has come out to defend his actions. According to him, he said he wanted the best and nothing more. Read the full story below and also the previous gist

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/remember-story-of-lady-who-went-on.html

wetin you wan make we do now
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

WHAT DOES MANIPULATION MEAN?

FLAWED LOGIC. SEEKING OTHER PEOPLES OPINION AS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT REQUIRES THE USE OF THE BRAIN, COS IT FIRST MUST BE THOUGHT OF. IT ISNT MANIPULATION BUT SEEKING OPINION

Advising girls to not let their friends get close to their man is so stupid! If he wants to cheat on you and hurt you, he will! He'll find his ways and this is not the girl's fault for not protecting him like an OBJECT that shouldn't be stolen from. He has his own mind, did it on purpose, it proves he is not yours. Don't blame yourself, don't be bitter, just move on. The right 1 is waiting for you and he'll be a keeper.
IF YOU READ WHAT I EARLIER SAID, I WAS SO CAREFUL AS TO USE THE THESE WORDS “NOT SO COMFORTABLE” WHEN I SPOKE ABOUT THE LEVEL OF ACQUAINTANCE BETWEEN THE BF AND THE FRIENDS COS I KNOW SOME PEEPS LIKE YOURSELF WOULD BE SO QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSION WITHOUT READING THROUGH AND SEEING IT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. JUST TO BE CLEAR, I NEVER SAID ALLOWING YOUR FRIENDS TO BE CLOSE TO YOUR MAN IS BAD AS YOU ARE OPINING THAT I DID. BUT GIVING ROOM FOR THAT LEVEL OF COMFORT THAT EXISTS BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MAN TO EXIST BETWEEN HIM AND YOUR FRIENDS IS WHAT I ADVISED AGAINST, WHICH IS ACTUALLY WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE THE ROOT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AFFECTED LADY.

I wouldn't say the logic is flawed, more like your brain is what's flawed, since you can't comprehend what I wrote. I said Mr A and Mr B represent the CHARACTERISTICS, APPEARANCE etc of Mr P and Mr O who are in this case the ladies.

To what you said earlier
Apina:

You did NOT say 'not so comfortable'. Unlike you I have some health brains cells, you know. What you said is 'NOT ALLOW your FRIENDS become comfortable..... 'Two different meanings. It seems you like twisting words.

About the definition of manipulation. The fact that I am wasting my precious time by replying you and also unfortunately losing some healthy brain cells does not mean I am ready to be your google or dictionary
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Mimzyy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Mimzyy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
I strongly concur.

kowema:

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

I wouldn't say the logic is flawed, more like your brain is since you can't comprehend what I wrote. I said Mr A and Mr B represent the CHARACTERISTICS, APPEARANCE etc of Mr P and Mr O who are in this case the ladies.

To what you said earlier

You did NOT say 'not so comfortable'. Unlike you I have some health brains cells, you know. What you said is 'NOT allow your FRIENDS become comfortable..... 'Two different meanings. It seems you like twisting words.

About the definition of manipulation. The fact that I wasting my precious time by replying you and also unfortunately losing some healthy brain cells does not mean I am ready to be your google or dictionary
Looool...... Healthy brain cells? Joke of the century. I know what manipulation means but I don't think you do cos if that were to be the case, u wouldn't have created a very faulty scenario which entails conviction as a result of perceived doubt in making a decision and like u did by the example u gave, shortchange it for manipulation. Trying to fault my use of not comfortable with your friends and not so comfortable only goes to show how shallow you could be in your understanding since you couldn't fault the intention and emphasis for which it was said in the first place. You don't need to be my dictionary or google but if u were intelligent as you are trying so hard to prove, you would know that clarification of concept is of utmost importance and gives credence to whatever example or impression one aims to create in a given discuss. If and only if you had defined you perception as to what manipulation is or know what it means in the first place, you wouldn't have come up with that bogus scenario.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

Looool...... Healthy brain cells? Joke of the century. I know what manipulation means but I don't think you do cos if that were to be the case, u wouldn't have created a very faulty scenario which entails conviction as a result of perceived doubt in making a decision and like u did by the example u gave, shortchange it for manipulation. Trying to fault my use of not comfortable with your friends and not so comfortable only goes to show how shallow you could be in your understanding since you couldn't fault the intention and emphasis for which it was said in the first place. You don't need to be my dictionary or google but if u were intelligent as you are trying so hard to prove, you would know that clarification of concept is of utmost importance and gives credence to whatever example or impression one aims to create in a given discuss.

Still talking rubbish I see. This is getting tiring. Someone who can be convinced easily can also be manipulated easily. About your comfortable stuff, you wrote it up there, I quoted it for you. Two different meanings. I never said i was intelligent, you are just too dumb

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl grin:

Still talking rubbish I see. This is getting tiring. Someone who can be convinced easily can also be manipulated easily. About your comfortable stuff, you wrote it up there, I quoted it for you. Two different meanings. I never said i was intelligent, you are just too dumb
E pain am! grin grin grin

Your level of knowledge and understanding issues is still @ an infantile level. I countered your argument and like every unintelligent fellow took it personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.