Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks (60577 Views)

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Olami90: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
agitator:

You should understand that some women think because of their beauty, her man should just be grateful she is dating him out of all the thousands of toasters. Some don't even bother to do little things to please the man, like chatting, cooking food, even how to serve the food, etc.

So when a friend sees these little requirements they tend to show the man, they can change and accommodate.

I have witnessed where two friends almost fought just for the fact that the friend advised her to treat the boyfriend better. The friend was of the opinion that the guy was not even that demanding and the little things creating problems are not that difficult or require much from the friend.

Many men in present day Nigeria have experienced this kind of scenario, only the question of morality prevents them from marrying their babe's friend, or the girl is not comfortable to marry her friend's guy. While some damn the consequences and go ahead. undecided undecided undecided

You are so right bro. Hundred likes for this your comment.

I have experienced your first paragraph personally, it is so annoying.

Until people acknowledge their values, some will continue to get stuck and be victim of emotional torture.

Over the time,i have learnt not to feel less of myself and if a lady is not it morally, let her clear off with whatever is making feel on top. I have my eyes already on what matter to me. No time for nonsense.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

E pain am! grin grin grin

Your level of knowledge and understanding issues is still @ an infantile level. I countered your argument and like every unintelligent fellow took it personal.

You countered my argument? Looooool. I took it personal? looooooool. Man you are confused af. I don't think you realise how ridiculous you sound
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

You countered my argument? Looooool. I took it personal? looooooool. Man you are confused af. I don't think you realise how ridiculous you sound
Loool....... Yea, I am actually confused as to whether you are plain stupid or psychotic cos that's what laughing at ones own foolish actually is.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

Loool....... Yea, I am actually confused as to whether you are plain stupid or psychotic cos that's what laughing at ones own foolish actually is.

Foolishness.
I understand you are confused though. Confused people are sometimes mentally sick. How is it being 1? Living a pathetic life?
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Foolishness.
I understand you are confused though. Confused people are sometimes mentally sick. How is it being 1? Living a pathetic life?

I do understand ur frustration at not knowing how deranged u are. I really do empathise with u and pity those who get to witness such lunatic behavior daily. You really need help cos all u just said is simple projection of ur state of being. I sincerely wish u a quick recovery.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

I do understand ur frustration at not knowing how deranged u are. I really do empathise with u and pity those who get to witness such lunatic behavior daily. You really need help cos all u just said is simple projection of ur state of being. I sincerely wish u a quick recovery.

Oh no need to feel sry for those who see me everyday. The looooove me, adooore me kiss just like I love and adore them. I doubt you would know what that is, the feeling of being loved
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh no need to feel sry for those who see me everyday. The looooove me, adooore me kiss just like I love and adore them. I doubt you would know what that is, the feeling of being loved
Looool....... I said it, U are bananas. Wishful thinking,all that care and adoration u speak of is mere PITY. Like the Nut job that u are, being delusional isn't a characteristic I am surprised u would showcase and u didn't fail to disappoint.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

Looool....... I said it, U are bananas. Wishful thinking,all that care and adoration u speak of is mere PITY. Like the Nut job that u are, being delusional isn't a characteristic I am surprised u would showcase and u didn't fail to disappoint.

Like I said you wouldn't know what it is

Tipp: Go and learn comprehension
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Like I said you wouldn't know what it is

Tipp: Go and learn comprehension
I should go and learn comprehension? U are a
lost cause grin cheesy grin. U feel using words randomly makes u sound intelligent.
Nota bene: Comprehension is a noun and cannot be used in the manner u just did. No be by force to speak English grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apina:

I should go and learn comprehension? U are a
lost cause grin cheesy grin. U feel using words randomly makes u sound intelligent.
Nota bene: Comprehension is a noun and cannot be used in the manner u just did. No be by force to speak English grin grin grin

Oh no German is what I prefer. English is more like a 2nd language but now I'm worried. Your mentality seems shallow. There nothing like nota bene though, at least not if that is supposed to be Latin
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh no German is what I prefer. English is more like a 2nd language but now I'm worried. Your mentality seems shallow. There nothing like nota bene though, at least not if that is supposed to be Latin
Nothing like nota bene?
no·ta be·ne - /ˌnōdə ˈbenē/
verb
1. observe carefully or take special notice (used in written text to draw attention to what follows).
It seems u just can't resist making a fool of yourself every time u get to open that thing u call a mouth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Malawian(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

If your man is gonna be looking at your friends, maybe he isnt yours in the first place
Maybe you should have other friends.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by HARDDON: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
kowema:

Bless u . I don't even keep such friends

Itz usually d guy. A guy that GETS IT, can upturn d principles of any lady even if she isnt really into it.

Blame d guys
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Apina:

Nothing like nota bene?
no·ta be·ne - /ˌnōdə ˈbenē/
verb
1. observe carefully or take special notice (used in written text to draw attention to what follows).
It seems u just can't resist making a fool of yourself every time u get to open that thing u call a mouth. grin grin grin

I guess you are one of those stupid people he is referring to

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by kingsmaila(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
It's bad why should u marry her friend. U have created enormity. I advise u marry the two of them for justice and equity.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

I guess you are one of those stupid people he is referring to
Keep on guessing but meanwhile;

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Apina:

Keep on guessing but meanwhile;

You are extremely childish
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

You are extremely childish
Loool...... Is this the best you could come up with?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Apina:

Loool...... Is this the best you could come up with?

And also a hypocrite. How old are you? To think that a 'man' is acting like this, even giving advise to the ladies. Dude, honestly when it comes to maturity levels I don't know if you realise how low yours is. Too proud to acknowledge his mistake, too childish to stop being a hypocrite.

Wie behindert und kindisch muss denn bitteschön ein Mensch sein? Hurensohn. Einfach mega traurig und verstörend
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by harffie(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Keeping your friends away from him does not mean you're isolating them, but there is nothing bad in setting limits. Let there be limits. Some friends are wolves in sheep's clothing they come to you as if they're good, pretend and cause havoc to your life. There's nothing bad in setting limits whether or not you're heading for the altar. In other words it's called being careful
No point advising her...they will not hear...they always have something to say.
Nice one jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

And also a hypocrite. How old are you? To think that a 'man' is acting like this, even giving advise to the ladies. Dude, honestly when it comes to maturity levels I don't know if you realise how low yours is. Too proud to acknowledge his mistake, too childish to stop being a hypocrite.

Wie behindert und kindisch muss denn bitteschön ein Mensch sein? Hurensohn. Einfach mega traurig und verstörend
Stop whinnying like a b.itch. Next time, don't think of starting what you cannot complete. You could actually do with a major improvement on your communication skill, cos that shi.t u put up there in German, I don't understand and I really don't give a bleeping fvck.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Apina:

Stop whinnying like a bitch. Next time, don't think of starting what you cannot complete. You could actually do with a major improvement on your communication skill, cos that gibberish u put up there in German, I don't understand and I really don't give a bleeping fvck.

Oh please SHUT THE FVCK UP. Son of a bitch! Man do you even realise HOW RIDICULOUS YOU are. A NOBODY jumping up and down. I have to improve on my communication? Dude are you that dumb? Who was the 1 claiming to have written what wasn't there in the first place even though the PROOF was there?! Always nipping at my heels like cold sore. Acting like a stupid bastard, wanna be intelligent slowpoke
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Mimzyy:
I strongly concur.

kiss
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Apina(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh please SHUT THE FVCK UP. Son of a bitch! Man do you even realise HOW RIDICULOUS YOU are. A NOBODY jumping up and down. I have to improve on my communication? Dude are you that dumb? Who was the 1 claiming to have written what wasn't there in the first place even though the PROOF was there?! Always nipping at my heels like cold sore. Acting like a stupid bastard, wanna be intelligent slowpoke
Still ranting like a bitc.h on heat, y don't u run along and look for a horse to mount you as you always do cos u are getting all cranky and it's not helping your ass like face one bit. How easy it is to get under you skin, I can't just believe that the SOMEBODY AND MATURE ONE, would end up cursing and replying the NOBODY AND IMMATURE ONE, now who's the real HYPOCRITE? I am no longer gonaa give u the so much desired attention you have been seeking, I believe giving a minute of such attention to polishing my shoe would yield a better result compared to an eternity of it trying to tall sense into a fool. So this is goodbye but it would be rude to just leave without giving you a gift. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Apina:

Still ranting like a bitc.h on heat, y don't u run along and look for a horse to mount you as you always do cos u are getting all cranky and it's not helping your ass like face one bit. How easy it is to get under you skin, I can't just believe that the SOMEBODY AND MATURE ONE, would end up cursing and replying the NOBODY AND IMMATURE ONE, now who's the real HYPOCRITE? I am no longer gonaa give u the so much desired attention you have been seeking, I believe giving a minute of such attention to polishing my shoe would yield a better result compared to an eternity of it trying to tall sense into a fool. So this is goodbye but it would be rude to just leave without giving you a gift. Enjoy!

This is funny. I guess you are the one who wants to be the horse to mount me? Your girl told me the only b*ner you can get is not longer than my finger nails, so why are you acting like a macho

To think that you pathetic motherfucker has been whining around like a baby crying for its mother's milk, yet complaining of whining, even of me using memes yet using them himself, trying to be relevant but is actually sounding like a psycho who can't find his way back to the psychiatry. Jeez this is so ridiculous!
Now calling me a hypocrite. Do you have anything in your brain. Stupid asshole trying to form boss, like an omega wanna be Alpha. Mad disgusting idiot. I guess you must have been born on a highway, that's where most accidents happen. A pill would have saved me from your foolishness . I guess your mum didn't know you would turn out to be so useless
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Mimzyy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

kiss

MrTee. Hope u enjoyed yesterday grin cheesy cheesy grin. Happy New month hun kiss.
Re: Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mimzyy:

MrTee. Hope u enjoyed yesterday grin cheesy cheesy grin. Happy New month hun kiss.

angry

Happy New Month babe kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.