Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,007 members, 7,849,066 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (70622 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

The only ways you can do it are:
Abuse of power
Misuse of the law
corrupt police
And the judge that is hearing the case?? All the civil society's keeping quiet are they also corrupt. Even falana is quiet among others. These people are good in taking such case upon themselves so what happend in this case??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Samuelking4280(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by toprealman: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
stefanweeks:
Looking good in that green
With matching flipflop. She has a good dress sense than lalastica's bae grin
stefanweeks:
Looking good in that green
With matching flip-flop. She has a good dress sense than lalastica's bae
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
holysina:

And the judge that is hearing the case?? All the civil society's keeping quiet are they also corrupt. Even falana is quiet among others. These people are good in taking such case upon themselves so what happend in this case??
"civil society"?
Please explain
why did the judge drop the cyber crime ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ugly biiiitch.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
jaymejate:
This woman ehn...
She's getting the punishment of her incessant talk Talk. She be like primary school girl. How many years remain for her?

E remain that useless prostitute, stripper to get better punishment. What's her name again?

Let's have a lil bit of compassion here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by figure007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I tell you, by the time she is out, she will learn not to defame & malign people online, l wish she spends 6 Months their to reset her comatose brain and also receive daily lashes grin grin wink
I wasn't following ...what exactly.did she do self? Surprise to see her in uniform
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
holysina:

First he is not my pastor and secondly she will have her day in court. If its a civil offence I don't see any reason why the judge didn't just discharge her but rather Grant her bail she can't meet. If she has evidence let her publish it, is that not her way for doing things before now?

So we are on the same page then.

The pastor is using his connection to victimize his perceived enemies.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Origin(f): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
When you see wrong been done to the person you hate. Please jollificate.

And when the same is done to you because it is no longer seen as wrong. Please continue to still jollificate.

This woman does not deserve this amount of ridicule, invasion of her privacy and denial of bail for a non felony offence.

She might do it to others but i still will not support it been done to her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

"civil society"?
Please explain
why did the judge drop the cyber crime ?
The pastor reported for defamation and not cyber crime, let focus on that since ur making it about the pastor
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
holysina:

Not after the brodigal daughter recognise her wrong and come back to say am sorry. Read the bible again
So true.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
holysina:

The pastor reported for defamation and not cyber crime, let focus on that since ur making it about the pastor
Ok
Now is r defamation a crime?
Or a civil case
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by MikeB3(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
God don catch am! Imagine this yeye old witch dey call baba Adeboye names..... If say Daddy G.O wan treat her Bleep up since like Pastor Ibeyiome dey do now she for rot for kuje prison!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by elampiro(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

Read my comments again. Maybe u ll get it dis time.

I am surprised that you are not aware that Stephanie has submitted the following evidence for police to verify:

1. Text messages
2. Sexting photos
3. Nude Photos
4. Bank statements
5. Passport to confirm they were both in Napoli and Lagos
6. Hotel lodgement details

She also brought the Daniella Okeke angle to it, and it was revealed that Daniella Okeke's car was registered by Apostle Suleman. Sahara Reporters also went to interview the person who sold house to Daniella Okeke, he said it was Suleman Who bought the house from him.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
elampiro:

I am surprised that you are not aware that Stephanie has submitted the following evidence for police to verify:

1. Text messages
2. Sexting photos
3. Nude Photos
4. Bank statements
5. Passport to confirm they were both in Napoli and Lagos
6. Hotel lodgement details

She also brought the Daniella Okeke angle to it, and it was revealed that Daniella Okeke's car was registered by Apostle Suleman. Sahara Reporters also went to interview the person who sold house to Daniella Okeke, he said it was Suleman Who bought the house from him.

U didnt read the comments,did ya? Ok, lemme say it again. I dnt believe Otobos stories but I WONT SWEAR for any man. Hope u understand me?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by elampiro(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

U didnt read the comments,did ya? Ok, lemme say it again. I dnt believe Otobos stories but I WONT SWEAR for any man. Hope u understand me?

I understand. But whith the evidence she has presented which Apostle Suleman team have been unable to disprove, she must be the one telling the truth.

We also know that Suleman agreed through his lawyer that he sent millions to her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
graphiti:

grin
Can u c ur life?
OK, b4 u go 4 ur #hypocritical sleep, kindly explain how u come about d underlined!

One person {based on ur post} called Adeboye a murderer while d other called for the murder of the same Adeboye+kumuyi and u called them separate people?

Kemi's speech is "hate speech" but Nnamdi kanu's comments are "love speech" shey?

#what~a~gwan nah?!
#hypocrisy !

Erockson

U dnt get it,did ya? Okay, lemme ansa u. Since they are the same. Both shld be treatd d same. Let and may Kemi spend as much time in jail as Kanu,simple. By the time she eats beans and umpires a game,her head go set. Pls remind me, how long has Kanu spent in jail now? Let her do same. Amen.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
elampiro:

I understand. But whith the evidence she has presented which Apostle Suleman team have been unable to disprove, she must be the one telling the truth.

We also know that Suleman agreed through his lawyer that he sent millions to her.

Wait oooh, are we talkin abt Aps. Suleman or kolo chairlady Kemi?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by elampiro(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

Wait oooh, are we talkin abt Aps. Suleman or kolo chairlady Kemi?

We have been talking about Otobo and Apostle Suleman starting from your post below:

Sparkle777:
Buaahaahaahaahaahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Suddenly Daddy Freeze is quiet. Haahaahaahaahaha.
That wil teach Kemi to shut up. She thinks every one is Adeboye. Haahaahaahaa.
Infact Apostle Suleman should have done this to that Otobo girl bf it got to dis level.
Mind the way una dem bloggers dey yarn,una no hear.
Still laffin.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by graphiti: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

U dnt get it,did ya? Okay, lemme ansa u. Since they are the same . Both shld be treatd d same. Let and may Kemi spend as much time in jail as Kanu,simple. By the time she eats beans and umpires a game,her head go set. Pls remind me, how long has Kanu spent in jail now? Let her do same. Amen.

grin
Nna meeen,
U play football, do u? No?
Ouch! You'll been a heck of a dribbler!

#hands~up!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2017
caringsce:
She resemble house girl with that uniform grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by koolaid87: 2:34am On Mar 31, 2017
I expect people to come together and castigate this injustice in our judicial system. Kemi might not deserve any support due to her big mouth, nonetheless, we shouldn't act like everything is alright when it's not. Who knows who the nxt victim would be.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:01am On Mar 31, 2017
slimzypink:
haha, they don humble madam, make she use Canadian accent free herself
which kain wickedness be this? You get bad mouth o grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2017
caringsce:

I am so Happy for this information, This woman has wrecked homes, negatively influenced people, Defamed peoples character. haaaaaa... this woman gidi gan
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Henrypraise: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Ralphlauren:
This is not fair at all.

Why is she in prison uniform? Why is she in handcuffs? She has not been convicted of any crime.

Why is she being treated in such manner?

This is just all shades of wrong.

Where are all the civil right organisations? Someone needs to stand up and fight for this woman.

Agreed, Kemi can be loud sometimes but that is still no reason to treat her this way.

she had an opportunity to speak against issues such as d one u mentioned, but did she speak against dem? she preferred to defame poles character, today she is in greater trouble...

if we can't speak against d cruel treatment melted on nnamdi kanu, protesters, farmers et all, one day d bird will come home to roost n no one will speak for us...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Ouch! This is really embarrassing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2017
GoodFaith:

Ok
Now is r defamation a crime?
Or a civil case
Chief seriously eh, I mo get strength to argue on this again. Let's leave it to the court

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.