Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (70658 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is what you get when you think you can run your mouth anyhow
She looks like cancer patient

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
This country is now a rubbish country, how many got arrested or jailed for call Gej those funny names. One can't even talk. This is sad

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by kingdompropty: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
She got served.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by thesicilian: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
I bet there are many Nairalanders in prison across the Nation.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nobody is above the law .......

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
I don't know why I smile on seeing this picture?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
by the time she's out...........
the ball mouth will be secured!...

mama Kemi Gen2 pa ni sha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Saao(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
lol I read all d comments no single person supported her. I think she need to change for good
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Untainted007: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
See as she be like house maid. Bible even advise us to tame our tongue sonit won't put us in trouble. Nobody is ready to stand for her. So na only mouth u get, u gat nobody at ur back OYO is ur case Kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice gown
Nice couples
Nice pre-wedding photos grin

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
They should charge her to court, there's no point keeping her there indefinitely just to show that he is powerful. The truth will come out one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
You don't even know your Bible. You and your pastor. What happens to forgiveness?
caringsce:
She got served this time. She touched the wrong man. David Ibiyeomie is a man of impeccable integrity. Sufferings are lessons, you suffer to learn!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by HAH: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ralphlauren:
This is not fair at all.

Why is she in prison uniform? She has not been convicted of any crime.

Why is she being treated in such manner?

This is just all shades of wrong.
The green uniform is for those awaiting trial while the blue uniform is for convict.

Now you know

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by fmarshal(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Boy, whoever designed the female prison dress definitely had her in mind.
It looks so good on her, and based on her smile, she wouldn't be taking it off anytime​ soon. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by omofunaab(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Honestly this is wrong.

This is a civil matter and not a criminal matter

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by HHH7king: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
They gave her wait a minute,but Nigerian flag has this type of green.okay they gave her peace for some time asap
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
She don get boyfriend sef cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na wa o. when her mata dey come up for court?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I tell you, by the ime she is out, she will learn not to defame & malign people online, l wish she spends 6 Months their to reset her comatose brain grin grin wink
Chai. !!! 6 months..!!! guy u bad Gan Oooo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Okuda(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
It would soon be DaddyFreeze turn!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
alphaconde:
This country is now a rubbish country, how many got arrested or jailed for call Gej those funny names. One can't even talk. This is sad

If you talk anyhow you will see anyhow
She use to blast men of God
This is not about politicians
And if you think you want to support her, we will come after you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please someone please tell me what did.

Thanks.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by duni04(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
If that Pastor David was a real man of God, he'd have left it to God to fight for him. Except he doesn't believe the God he preaches. But no, he wanted to show earthly power and arranged for her to be locked up for an Instagram post!!!!
When we're not in Sadam Hussain's Iraq!!! Even Buhari that is thoroughly slandered on blogs and newspapers hasn't gone this far. A pastor supplies the police with money to lock up his enemies on Instagram!!!! A friggin Pastor!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by jayriginal: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
She's generally a nuisance but I kinda feel sorry for her.

No one is rallying behind her, no family, no friends since she's virtually alienated everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by stefanweeks: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I tell you, by the ime she is out, she will learn not to defame & malign people online, l wish she spends 6 Months their to reset her comatose brain grin grin wink

You should change your name to Demonic Being

Nothing Angelic bout you.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Let's assume that she was in this situation because of Buhari, would many commentators still look at it from this perspective? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by caringsce(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
PastorandMentor:
And a pastor did that to her?
She did it to herself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
fmarshal:
Boy, whoever designed the female prison dress definitely had her in mind.
It looks so good on her, and based on her smile, she wouldn't be taking it off anytime​ soon. wink
hehehe grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Now prison wardens meet celebrity I'm sure they have enough autograph on the paper sheet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
slimzypink:
haha, they don humble madam, make she use Canadian accent free herself

Bae no reason am oo...canadian accent wil mk her pay in dollars n she may pay more ppl...ds is d best time to speak yoruba till u get a good lawyer.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Adieza(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na Godwin, Afonjas No dey gree hear word. Sahara reporters is next.
www.agricinfo.com/2017/03/top-10-reasons-why-you-must-avoid.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels'

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.