Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,106 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (70592 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by caringsce(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2017

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
So with all her mouth, she couldn't meet bail conditions.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Synord(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lol. !!!

Freedom of Speech allowed, freedom after speech I can't assure you !!!

I expect her to carry out a detailed investigation and professional journalism into the rots of Nigerian prison ...

Flavour should go and visit her oo before she comes back and heads for the Lagos lagoon..

see her like all this secondary school mama matrons or cooks grin

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by stefanweeks: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Looking good in that green

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
stefanweeks:
Looking good in that green
I tell you, by the time she is out, she will learn not to defame & malign people online, l wish she spends 6 Months their to reset her comatose brain and also receive daily lashes grin grin wink

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by acenazt: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wait Her Baba No Go Bail Her?

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin

freedom of speech is available but freedom after speech, I cant assure u.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
the gown fits her perfectly. To crown it all, dem come do marriage for am by force since she no get husband before. Abi na Flavour be that?

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
E don be and she found herself a byfrnd there

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by MrEgbegbe(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2017

Finally in the mental hospital

Next person should be her kolomental friend Daddy freeze

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by tobtap: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
cool cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

I miss aunty kemi and her rants

But nowadays, our men of God can't wait for God to fight for them anymore, or better still utilize the power of the Holy Spirit as Elijah and Paul did

Instead they run to court and demand billions in exchange

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
acenazt:
Wait Her Baba No Go Bail Her?
disowned her lngtym ago..na so i hear oh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is not fair at all.

Why is she in prison uniform? Why is she in handcuffs? She has not been convicted of any crime.

Why is she being treated in such manner?

This is just all shades of wrong.

Where are all the civil right organisations? Someone needs to stand up and fight for this woman.

Agreed, Kemi can be loud sometimes but that is still no reason to treat her this way.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by driand(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
angry

One down, more to go! grin

Those who seek to bring you down will end up in their own traps

hit like to claim this

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
haha, they don humble madam, make she use Canadian accent free herself

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kemi you see your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chai see my Aunty Kemi oooo!! Na wa for Canadian prime minister and American secretary of state ooo!! So after all aunty Kemi did for your countries, you guys are allowing her go through all this? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Ursino(f): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
so pathetic !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flavour just know say when she ball out nah you...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sister otobo & bro festus loading

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by nmreports: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
I dont think this is laughable though.
We should just see it as news.
This is not the first time journalists are arrested.
She wont be the first and wont be the last.
The system is not just straight and proper otherwise I dont think any proceedings was done and all but she was arrested.

Be careful:
1. Bloggers that carry fake news.
2. Job boards that post wrong vacancies etc.
3. Persons whose details are on Nairaland yet post rubbish and wrong things.
4. People who defame on the internet.

This can happen to anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by iamnicer: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin cry grin cry grin cry

AM LAUGHING AND CRYING AT SAME TIME

grin cry grin cry grin cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy let her suffer more to learn, old woman who supposed to be taking good care of her grand children

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
And a pastor did that to her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by BlaQWolf: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wetyn concern me

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by jaymejate: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
This woman ehn...
She's getting the punishment of her incessant talk Talk. She be like primary school girl. How many years remain for her?

E remain that useless prostitute, stripper to get better punishment. What's her name again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Giddyperson: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Best news I've heard today, you can't just wake up every morning and choose one innocent person to attack in the name of blogger. tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Attends AMVCA 2016 Braless / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.