Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (70654 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Adieza(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yes, i know of her stupidity but You should have made your point without dragging ethnic issues into this. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

Once inter-tribal e-war starts now, you won't be able to contain it.

I accept defeat, I tender my apology. Dnt forget to visit my blog.
www.agricinfo.com/2017/03/top-10-reasons-why-you-must-avoid.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
stefanweeks:
Looking good in that green
Alaida eyan i iwo omo okurin yi... Looking good in prison cloth. .. He no good ooo grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Israeljones:

point of correction sir,, i never said i hated anyone her... everyone has his/her space to fill but wen u start intruding another person space then there is a problem...
Her stories has no positives to society... She needed the attention and now she has gottn it in full dose...
like i said i dont care if the pastor is a saint or not... someone just has to do this and its done.. This is not a thread weda a pastor is a saint or not..but a woman who is due for wahteva she might be gettin nw..
what about her legal right
Defamation is not crime
it is a civil case
not a police case

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
seguno2:

Omoyele Sowore is heading for the same prison if he can't pay the N 5 billion defamation claims.
Gbam, they should be jailed and also flogged daily + pay the defamation fee, it serves them right, where is my cane to flog all these useless bloggers wink

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:
grin

I miss aunty kemi and her rants

But nowadays, our men of God can't wait for God to fight for them anymore, or better still utilize the power of the Holy Spirit as Elijah and Paul did

Instead they run to court and demand billions in exchange
the hustle is real...... MOM (men of money)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

what about her legal right
Defamation is not crime
it is a civil case
not a police case
Good..
if it is a civil case,,, how is it bin settled, through townhall meeting i presume?
pls educate me,, i want to know..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
elampiro:

Suleman wanted to do it to Otobo girl but she has real evidence against Suleman.

Two different cases.

Am yet to see or hear of any evidence against Apt. Suleman. I dnt believe her stories although i cant swear for any man.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ralphlauren:
This is not fair at all.

Why is she in prison uniform? Why is she in handcuffs? She has not been convicted of any crime.

Why is she being treated in such manner?

This is just all shades of wrong.

Where are all the civil right organisations? Someone needs to stand up and fight for this woman.

Agreed, Kemi can be loud sometimes but that is still no reason to treat her this way.
and Andrew Yakubu is walking freely.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Israeljones:

Good..
if it is a civil case,,, how is it bin settled, through townhall meeting i presume?
pls educate me,, i want to know..

Any Lawyer in the House
E.G if I call you theft or write it in any web page
So u call police to arrest me?
or sue me?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Freiden:

But when a blogger is arrested for defaming a politician, you'd be the first to scream BUHAAAARI WHY? CANT THERE BE FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Bn bias is bad.

A politician becomes a public property when he wins an election. Besides, most ppl dat vie public positions are not honest.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
positivelord:

....You think you have seen the end of this drama? wait till she comes out...I will still remind you of thisyour" laffin"

Still laffing, she maligns ppl without thinkin yet u tink her a role model. Issoriat.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

Any Lawyer in the House
E.G if I call you theft or write it in any web page
So u call police to arrest me?
or sue me?
if am gonna sue you for Defamation.. why on earth wont the police be involved..
Have yu ever seen any law suit filed that doesnt involve the the function of the force?
pls i need to be educated..
we all learning..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
journalist was arrested for abusing governor
a boy stole phone and was sentence to death
a pastor was accused, blogger got detained in prison

ffk is at home

SGF is still in office

saraki is still d president of senate

dogara is still heading reps

dis country just tire person. when is Nigeria going to gain her sanity

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

Defamation is a crime.?
or civil case

Defame the same pastor on your Facebook page and sponsor the post. Then you will see
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Israeljones:

if am gonna sue you for Defamation.. why on earth wont the police be involved..
Have yu ever seen any law suit filed that doesnt involve the the function of the force?
pls i need to be educated..
we all learning..

so if you owe me N5,000
I can 't just go suit you?
I have to arrest first
Police have no place in civil cases that is the reason it's called civil

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na who do this woman this thing, there is God oooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mizzysexy:

Defame the same pastor on your Facebook page and sponsor the post. Then you will see
Really
U see how people use the police?
To abuse power
Civil cases became criminal cases

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Bakbillz44(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:
grin

I miss aunty kemi and her rants

But nowadays, our men of God can't wait for God to fight for them anymore, or better still utilize the power of the Holy Spirit as Elijah and Paul did

Instead they run to court and demand billions in exchange

I wonder what happened to 'forgive ur enemies' ooo
Can man actually practice he preaches?... I guess we're all human afterall
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na who do this woman this thing, there is God ooooooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ndolarr:
The Pastor that did this to Kemi should ask God for forgiveness! He has not shown love to a prodigal daughter as required by God!! Even, Jesus Christ pardoned the woman caught in adultery and was patient with the Samaritan woman he met at a well of water despite using foul language to address him. Now I believe Jesus when he said not all that call him Lord is fit to be his follower. Paastor Ibiyomie surely got this one wrong!!!

I don't blame the pastor.

I blame the congregation that still goes to his church.

Without the flock, there's no shepherd.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

so if you owe me N5,000
I can 't just go suit you?
I have to arrest first
Police have no place in civil cases that is the reason it's called civil
This situation you are now presenting is deviating from the original mrs kemis case...
but am gonn ask you this...
what is the assurance that after suing the person,, this person is going to honour the invitation by the court? .. hence the use of police comes into play here..
but in the case of mrs kemi, no matter how you try to think it... the police wud always be involved..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by monex(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ralphlauren:
This is not fair at all.

Why is she in prison uniform? Why is she in handcuffs? She has not been convicted of any crime.

Why is she being treated in such manner?

This is just all shades of wrong.

Where are all the civil right organisations? Someone needs to stand up and fight for this woman.

Agreed, Kemi can be loud sometimes but that is still no reason to treat her this way.
exactly! I agree she acts like she is deranged and I do not like her but we have to respect her rights!

She is no convict!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by illegalGangla(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
maasoap:

I really feel for her. Very disheartening that no one cares, she has made everyone enemy of her.
I care....
Its a Pity no one is seeing what is happening and I'm not gonna explain
#FreeKemiOlunloyo today
#PastorsRLiarstors.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
If you must defame anybody, just go after politicians, they are public properties. They owe every citizens cogent explanations.

but for individuals, pastors? Omo mehn, she deserves what she got!

A false declaration against a man of God can ruin everything he has ever built in 30-40 years! The said pastor is not a "public" figure, Madam Kemi didn't call him to Ministry so whatever he does (without breaching any law) is left to him, his church, and God.

This to me is affordable for her. She cannot afford to pay damages in monetary terms (imagine what will happen if she's told to pay the total net worth of Salvation Ministries to the said man of God).

Madam Kemi deserve what she got. If you must blog, go after public figures, not private citizens that OWE YOU NOTHING!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by 1koboko: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am so saddened by this picture. Much as the lady usually goes off the rails with her comments but she should be treated in line with best practices across the world. Why cuff her with a man? I don't understand this concept of 'criminal defamation'. This ought to be a purely civil matter. Defamation is a tortious wrong. Nigeria, where the high and mighty manipulate the lawto suit their selfish purpose.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
has she been sentenced to prison ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
acenazt:
Wait Her Baba No Go Bail Her?

The baba she abused?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by illegalGangla(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Let me join you and weep for them too because they are pathetic. cry cry
Let me join you to weep jare
What happened to 70*7 times

#FreeKemiOlunloyo
#PastorsAreLiarstors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Israeljones:

This situation you are now presenting is deviating from the original mrs kemis case...
but am gonn ask you this...
what is the assurance that after suing the person,, this person is going to honour the invitation by the court.. hence the use of police comes into play here..
but in the case of mrs kemi, no matter how you try to think it... the police wud always be involved..
The processor is like this
The lawyer file the suit in Court
Bailiff server the defender court paper
If the defender failed to appear in court
The Judge will issue a bench warrant
The police can now arrest you to appear in the present of the Judge
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by illegalGangla(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

Read Proverbs 3:5-7, then come back with the full kit of your brain and quote me

Don't leave any part behind oh
grin

And why can't the man of God command fire as Elijah did?
Jesu....full kit of brain
Mogbe ayaf diedie grin grin grin

What of brain box?

#FreeKemiOlunloyo
#PastorsAreLiarstors
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

The processor is like this
The lawyer file the suit in Court
Bailiff server the defender court paper
If the defender failed to appear in court
The Judge will issue a bench warrant
The police can now arrest you to appear in the present of the Judge
the police is still involve either way sir...
with mrs kemi exposure and caliber,, she knows better.. if she was bin treated outside the law she wudnt have conceded being held just like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.