Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (70656 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
old hag, what a shame. a place u wouldnt see her mates in at such age

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
graphiti:

Hmmmm.....
What do u say about this then?:

Dont get it twisted, hon. Two separate pips.
Now, lets take a rest okay. Cant be on Kemis topic all day. Make man no come go resemble her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by bestpunterever: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Make dem transfer her go our dilector for kuje. To quench his konji.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by bestpunterever: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Make dem transfer her go our dilector for kuje. To quench his konji.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Aunty kemi more than she can handle. I think bloggers and others will learn that u don't just spew trash in the name of gathering traffick.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by marv1: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
make she dey there abeg so that she can be engaged productively instead of causing confusion in the media by her untrue stories of junk journalism.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by bionixs: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
PastorandMentor:
And a pastor did that to her?
Elijah even sent fire to destroy detractors. Is thatwhy you say anything you like about pastors?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ndolarr:
The Pastor that did this to Kemi should ask God for forgiveness! He has not shown love to a prodigal daughter as required by God!! Even, Jesus Christ pardoned the woman caught in adultery and was patient with the Samaritan woman he met at a well of water despite using foul language to address him. Now I believe Jesus when he said not all that call him Lord is fit to be his follower. Paastor Ibiyomie surely got this one wrong!!!
Not after the brodigal daughter recognise her wrong and come back to say am sorry. Read the bible again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by bionixs: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Elijah even sent fire to destroy detractors. Is thatwhy you say anything you like about pastors? God is organized,He doesnt wade into battles He knows His servant could fight
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Priceless200(f): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
This ain't fair one bit, why is she in prison? Has she been convicted and sentenced? And nobody is talking. Everybody sitting and watching press freedom being manhandled. Issorai.

Meanwhile, why are you all calling flavor's name up and down. What's with him and Aunty Kemi.?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Inasmuch as I Really despise the lady in question, I despise even more, those "Christians" who see their pastors as not having the ability to commit sin.

They worship them instead of God.

As for the "pastors", everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
My brother if u use use ur platform to try to ruin my marriage and reputation I have tried so hard to build over the years , what stops me from using my influence to detain u. Even the bible says "suffer not the witch to live". What stops her as a journalist to investigate from both parties before publishing??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Veducci: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ralphlauren:
This is not fair at all.

Why is she in prison uniform? Why is she in handcuffs?

That's because she is AWAITING TRIAL. All inmates wear uniforms, whether convicted or awaiting trial. Their uniforms differ though, but they all wear uniforms. Is there any reason her own case should be different?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:

This is the way of a dictator. The fact that you don't like someone gives you no right to want to put them away. Its the same reason dictators kill their critics. A pastor that doesn't like criticism and arranged for his critic to be locked up in prison is no pastor. If he likes let him track me down and find me. I'll say it to his face. Jesus was the son of God, he had many critics and haters. He didn't command fire from heaven to wipe them off the face of the earth. He had the power and authority to do it. We have a pastor here on earth, milking money from his congregants in the name of this same loving and merciful Jesus and still showing no iota of mercy in his dealings with people. The irony!!!
The crimes people commit in Jesus' name!
The pastor is not keeping her in his house is he? The man simply reported to the authorities and they had her locked up. So direct ur anger to the police or go to court

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
coolesmile:
So with all her mouth, she couldn't meet bail conditions.

No mind am...disgraced!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
1koboko:
I am so saddened by this picture. Much as the lady usually goes off the rails with her comments but she should be treated in line with best practices across the world. Why cuff her with a man? I don't understand this concept of 'criminal defamation'. This ought to be a purely civil matter. Defamation is a tortious wrong. Nigeria, where the high and mighty manipulate the lawto suit their selfish purpose.
If u wake up one morning and type anything on ur wall I believe no one would care, but as a licenced journalist ur duty is to investigate and qstn both parties before publishing that is the ethics of journalism because u have a platform where before go to get information, when u use that right and privilege wrongly some one will definitely ask qstns. That is the difference
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by duni04(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
holysina:

The pastor is not keeping her in his house is he? The man simply reported to the authorities and they had her locked up. So direct ur anger to the police or go to court
Bros stop being cynical. She was arrested in her house in Ibadan by a Port Harcourt based "pastor" who paid for the police to arrest her in Ibadan and ferry her to PH. The case is even a civil matter not criminal. But because the state prosecutor has been compromised, Kemi is being imprisoned because of an Instagram post!!! The precedence that this will set in the Nigerian legal space is very humongous. Those police prosecutors in Rivers would be behind bars now if we had an active Attorney general.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by stefanweeks: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Useless comment, where is my cane sef angry

If that cane touch me eh

angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by IAmNotYourMate: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
m
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by cruzyteejay(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ralphlauren:
This is not fair at all.

Why is she in prison uniform? Why is she in handcuffs? She has not been convicted of any crime.

Why is she being treated in such manner?

This is just all shades of wrong.

Where are all the civil right organisations? Someone needs to stand up and fight for this woman.

Agreed, Kemi can be loud sometimes but that is still no reason to treat her this way.
hold it right there young man,what do you expect an ATM inmate to wear?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:

Bros stop being cynical. She was arrested in her house in Ibadan by a Port Harcourt based "pastor" who paid for the police to arrest her in Ibadan and ferry her to PH. The case is even a civil matter not criminal. But because the state prosecutor has been compromised, Kemi is being imprisoned because of an Instagram post!!! The precedence that this will set in the Nigerian legal space is very humongous. Those police prosecutors in Rivers would be behind bars now if we had an active Attorney general.
Bros how did u know the pastor paid for her to be locked up or compromised the whole process? Is it not better to report what u don't like than taking matters in ur hands. If any one broke the law is the police, but since all our security operatives and the judiciary is silent do u feel the pastor paid for all arms of government to be silent as well. Since it's a civil matter should it be settled in a town hall meeting?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by uman10: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
The police are suppose to take her to court, not prison.

You have police lawyers..

There is a need to create state ID cards.. which the state have not created, except for Ondo state. even ondo state does not have a picture on it.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by keshmuah(f): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
And so what?....his he not human just like every other person
PastorandMentor:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
stefanweeks:

If that cane touch me eh

angry
grin grin grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=caringsce post=55100021]...[/quote[b][/b] ASE OTIELE
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Her enemies and haters must be laughing at her with their ugly faces. I'm not Kemi's fan but I strongly believe she would pull through this travail and come out more stronger and mouthed. Whoever stooped so low to have her imprisoned is not better than her whatsoever. Arrant nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
holysina:

My brother if u use use ur platform to try to ruin my marriage and reputation I have tried so hard to build over the years , what stops me from using my influence to detain u. Even the bible says "suffer not the witch to live". What stops her as a journalist to investigate from both parties before publishing??

The only ways you can do it are:
Abuse of power
Misuse of the law
corrupt police
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Godsate: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
That second picture.

Jus want to confirm if that's the husband in the prison.

The guy fit am die

cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Annie939(f): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
eyaaa this is bad oooooo Jesus didn't send any of his critics to prison all this pastors should tread with caution
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
holysina:

And How do you know she doesn't have proof? In a democracy she's supposed to have her day in court.

What bothers me more is the fact that you think your pastor can't sin. Is he God?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

I accept defeat, I tender my apology. Dnt forget to visit my blog.
www.agricinfo.com/2017/03/top-10-reasons-why-you-must-avoid.html?m=1

Nice of you. I'll visit your blog.

#modified*

Nice blog you've got there. I'll be a frequent visitor. All the best.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by holysina(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

And How do you know she doesn't have proof? In a democracy she's supposed to have her day in court.

What bothers me more is the fact that you think your pastor can't sin. Is he God?
First he is not my pastor and secondly she will have her day in court. If its a civil offence I don't see any reason why the judge didn't just discharge her but rather Grant her bail she can't meet. If she has evidence let her publish it, is that not her way for doing things before now?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Adieza(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Nice of you. I'll visit your blog.
#modified*
Nice blog you've got there. I'll be a frequent visitor. All the best.
Thank u sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.