Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening (39317 Views)

'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) / 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Vickiweezy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op sef ehn, u go prefer make dem dey sell suya for day time? undecided
You go leave food wey you go chop for daytime go dey chop suya
It has to be in the night, when one can relax and enjoy it.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by DONSMITH123(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
Shout out 2 al my suya bfs grin grin

just passing o

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by bufness(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tazdroid:
xbox or sega mega drive? c'mon, dont be shy
lool, sega? grin, nice joke bruh cheesy grin
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by IdJack(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na so... Those that eats during afternoon sometime are pregnant women.

Like my wife. She will just say. Baby I feel like eating Suya, and I will be like ha...Suya this Hot afternoon.
She will reply, that is what the baby want to eat.

God help our pregnant women. Amen.

Check my signature for something excellent.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by dammiedot(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
It is best enjoyed at night because darkness is one of the ingredients grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by king321: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
suya is sold at anytime in d North. though people patronize more at night.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Sirpaul(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
am eating Suya now!.....
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by jtwest(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
suya without onion and the fatty p*nis of the cow and liver......is dat one suya. grin
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Shiitposter: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
In a nutshell, darkness is part of the ingredients.

When the first post is also the best post. cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by EazyMoh(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Disgraceful a multi-billion naira company can't hire good content writers. Articles is filled with blunders.
Yeah I love Suya, this latest I.Y Suya spot in Abuja is the best.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by AnanseK(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
In addition
Suya is prepared from fresh meat, beef (or less often mutton ) increasingly popular offal - kidney and liver. The animal slaughtering traditionally happens early morning at the various abattoirs. The fresh meat leaves for the markets etc and some end with the suya person ( traditionally men) by midday. The right and characteristic taste of suya is obtained not only from use of specific spices and additives but also because of the slow measured roasting time. It is a patient slow process that takes a known period of time at given amount of heat as measured by experience. So by evening it is done.
You cannot wake up in the morning and just make suya. You can very quickly de freeze and roast meat taken from your freezer and eat it, but that will not be suya.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by tivta(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bloody lie, it is only in the South West, South South, and South East that it is prepared at night. In Abuja you can't buy it at night.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by checkolatunji: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:

Haba

Bet why?
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by gigfx: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Oh I wish you have been to the university of suya in Mubi, I am sure you will not formulate all this.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by charlesucheh(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
As a sociologist, i'll refute all the reasons you gave and simply tell you that it's been the pattern and regular act over a long period of time which most suya(kebabs) seller have come to reckon with as being their norm!
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by haryomikun(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
dessz:
k, has anyone noticed that eating suya with your best friends makes it sweeter wink cos u guys will literarily be fighting for every single piece especially the last one grin ( if u feel its sweeter alone,..................., u are a grèédy person tongue )
Am a bit greedy. I like buying for my friends but I must have my own piece that no one must touch. My friends must share the other one I bought for them. Suya is too sacred to me
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Adieza(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by gustav25: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
tivta:
Bloody lie, it is only in the South West, South South, and South East that it is prepared at night. In Abuja you can't buy it at night.
i wonder when nigerians started exchanging their brains for farts....and who told you suya's are not prepared during the day time in your aforemetioned geo-zones?

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by lovingyouhun: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Freeman50(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
If it happens that d Igbos also sell suya.... that to say we would start eating suya right from the morning time.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Freeman50(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
If it happens that d Igbos also sell suya.... that's to say we would start eating suya right from the morning time.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
smiley
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by perragy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
one day e go hang you... and u go pay in kind.. somehow sha.

TINALETC3:
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Sultty(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
after they don buy ur destiny with suya u go come dey blame ur village people

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Wishaky(f): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Suya ooohhh Suya, Suya ma very best dinner, either wit garri, indomie or cold pepsi, God bless yu Adamu 4 alwz makin yurs special.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by melejo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
like me ba? Continue suya slay queen

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by sirusX(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Opinionated:

It is just weird and unusual for you to see suya being prepared in the morning or afternoon. You are already used to it in the evenings. Don’t be surprised if some Nigerians think that you are doing something fishy by preparing suya during the day. They will not even go near such a suya.
You clearly have not been to IBADAN
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by ChristyB(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Then you haven't been to Glover Court if you think Suya is only for the evening.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by ALAYORMII: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Suya is sold at anytime of the day in the north
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by profbabatunde: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by princeemmma(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
You go like food too much, from the day have known you, na food matter you dey bring here

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening by Imyourex(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:

OLOSHO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State / Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.