Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency (42119 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by VirginFinder: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
It's alright

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nakuza(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
The President need more time to take care of his health. My opinion though.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by jbhill(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
i cant see us going forward with apc.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by jbhill(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
Buhari where ever u go u shall live long

Am so angry you're sick with all your plans to repair what Jonathan and PDP destroyed.

May God bless your going out and coming in Buhari

IpobExposed
are u well?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Sunshine1969: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
This Sahara Reporters is becoming too dry!
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Safe journey sir. Get me some goodies when coming back smiley
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by obaoyedotun(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
So do you mean to tell me we don't have hospitals in Nigeria that can care for the president's health? What's the use of the over 2billion PMB wrote in 2016 budget for state house clinic
janefarms2015:

If the president is the father of any one against him seeking the best medical care anywhere in d world, will the person allow his or father not to do so? Gradually, we will have best medical care at parwith the advanced world, you dont blame PMB for the rot in the system.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
There's benefit in the exit of some folks, while in school when they exit the class someone will be saved from polluted air, while in family, the property will be shared and while in Nigeria, Fulani herdsmen wont loose along as the wish.
Please your Excellency sir with respect to your office, exit Nigeria to London hospital for your health while you ban every other form of foreign patronage; be it importation of tooth pick. Infact the Aso hospital with whooping and weeping budget should continue to treat other stooges of your government while you relax in London hospital your Excellency sir for your health is paramount.

The best corruption apologist I hail thee sir...in my weird mind I still wonder, the part or ethnic group in Nigeria which you belong to as a result of your concrete lopsided and effective crime fighting. Sir are you of the LOOT OR LOOTERS ethnic group? This is the real ethnic, religious and political division in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Danileinado(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
cool Safe journey o... Thanks for visiting our country ...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please can you tell me one legitimate action Buhari can take against Saraki

Please ask them. Is he supposed to arrest him or what?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
okay now... spending Nigeria's foreign exchange on medical bills.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Sogold: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
No issues Presi, we are already aware you will soon return for medical check up. Please go and get fully healed. All will be well.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Temptee101(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Anybody that wants to kill Nigerians should die first. You were voted enmass to alleviate the sufferings of the masses but the reverse seems to be the case
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
I still don't understand how this is news. Buhari has only finished his working visit to Nigeria and is returning back to London to continue his electrical spare parts business. The real surprise is his visit to Abuja lasted quite longer than expected.

I hope his visa is blocked so he doesn't come back here to plague us again.

Osibanjo is real deal! Over to your sir

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by dipznano: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Smartbinidude: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
My prayer is for Buhari to live long & prosper, however, as he embarks on this next trip, may he remain in London till the eve of May 29th 2019. So shall it be....ise
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by RonJeremy: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Correct man. Buhari dey runaway from Abuja NEPA wahala
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by NemzySeries(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
pple are saying God shd grant him Gud health..... pls wat type of Gud health dos a 75yrs old man wants dat d God & d nation has not given? Baba if u wanna die pls die nw, u cant over 200m pple on stand still na....resign & face ur health abeg
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by louwie(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Have you noticed ?

"Buhari travelling for his treatment" is one of the few things, the wailers and the zombies agree on.

Each for his own reason grin

Alas ! there is unity
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by bubu2019: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
janefarms2015:

If the president is the father of any one against him seeking the best medical care anywhere in d world, will the person allow his or father not to do so? Gradually, we will have best medical care at parwith the advanced world, you dont blame PMB for the rot in the system.
AKPA AMU.PLS BLAME ME
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by castrokins(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
No Surprises, They Always Deny Everything That Are Actually True.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by bubu2019: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
pbethel:
Pmb Safe journey
Nigerians send their greetings to d good people of London
no, greetings to abiola,abacha,gani,fela,adobayaro...... ABEG SMBODY HELP N COMPLETE THE LIST
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by GreatEngineer(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
No wahala, just bring his traveling form let me sign.
His health first before any other thing.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Zulu212: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tboss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by SamiraF: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please can you tell me one legitimate action Buhari can take against Saraki

Buhari and Osinbajo took so many illegitimate and illegal failed actions against Saraki, looks like God is punishing them
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Eaglesence: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nwodosis:
The earlier he goes the better for Nigerians!

QUIT TALKING NONSENCE
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Eaglesence: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
biafrasun:
Kai laugh wan kill me bubu pls just go dont come back.

QUIT TALKING NONSENCE
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Eaglesence: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
wowmenow:
sir please stay there for 2 years

you brought disunity among Nigerians

QUIT TALKING NONSENCE
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Eaglesence: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Splashme:
[b]
I pray he remains there
and never return

Useless president[

Tveaa ..........throws s saliva/b]

Im so sorry for you. Pray that nobody makes this kind of statement over your old age. Haba!!
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by pennywys(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
janefarms2015:

you haven't been done with ur foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.