Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency (42121 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Tobwins: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Non sense talk
Nwodosis:
The earlier he goes the better for Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by wildcatter23(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2017
dunkem21:

I stopped reading here lipsrsealed

We tire

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2017
RonJeremy:
Correct man. Buhari dey runaway from Abuja NEPA wahala

Who nor like better thing? grin
As I've always said in real life the whole script is one big drama and the joke falls on certain people if not everybody.
Enjoy yourself sir. Nothing do you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by newspostng(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2017
he can spend the rest of his tenure in london. since we aren't expecting any change till next election
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by chiagozien(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Make him go na
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by dammieco(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2017
What difference does it make? His absence is far better than his presence
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by koolaid87: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Pls why do we always celebrate first class Students for our country, yet we can't patronize them in their profession.

Bubu, were ni yin sir. All this buy naira to grow naira ideology na scam. God punish you as you no fit come UCH for treatment

I thought change started with you sad

Shior

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by achieverme(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2017
olatade:
I have carefully sat down to analyze the frosty relationship between the two branches and the difficulty they are making Nigerians to go through and my conclusion is this. There is certainly something Saraki and his colleagues know about the President which we may not be privy to. It is either they too are in possession of sensitive information on the funding that brought the President to government and may be personal donations in cash and other forms of contributions which if pressed may spill the bean, something is just not flowing right. The audacity and courage of their actions is not ordinary. The support of Saraki on the floor of the Senate easily tells you that politics is about interest and from all indications Saraki is protecting the interest of his colleagues. If you are in doubt, refer to the recent suspension of Ndume.
I refuse to agree that the President is clueless about the people surrounding him. They are doing his biddings and that's what he wants. The psychology of power particular in the African context reveals that aides dance, project and protect the desire of the principal be it self aggrandisement or creating imaginary enemies to satisfy his whims and caprices. I am tired of been drawn into a battle that has little or no clear reason. Politics is for politicians and they know themselves better. As for me I have resolved to do away with gullible blind support irrespective of who is involved.

Brother Olatade, you can take it from me that saraki contributed cash to buhari's election
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by berrystunn(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2017
IpobExposed:
Buhari where ever u go u shall live long

Am so angry you're sick with all your plans to repair what Jonathan and PDP destroyed.

May God bless your going out and coming in Buhari

IpobExposed

May hardship keep coming and coming into your life.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2017
hmmm but i thought he feel much better but i don't know why he have too see the doctors in London, England I mean this is nonsense. embarassed undecided
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Ajala the traveller season 12 abi na 20!
Someone should remind me,I have lost count of his travel records tongue
When your sins keep disturbing you,how can one have rest? Repent grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by AceSkillz01: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2017
OK ooo

Impeachment loading 18% lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by AceSkillz01: 1:39am On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please can you tell me one legitimate action Buhari can take against Saraki

That's the point. Saraki is playing his cards to perfection and keeping everything above board and in line with the Constitution.

On top of that, he has the support of virtually all the Senators. In the case of Ndume, not one Senator even bothered backing him.

If all his decisions can consistently get majority votes and support on the floor, he's really rubbing shoulders with the chief executive.

Its almost as he's warming up for a political masterstroke very soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by AngelicBeing: 1:48am On Mar 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Any person still defending this man is hopeless.
tongue

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 31, 2017
AceSkillz01:

That's the point. Saraki is playing his cards to perfection and keeping everything above board and in line with the Constitution.

On top of that, he has the support of virtually all the Senators. In the case of Ndume, not one Senator even bothered backing him.

If all his decisions can consistently get majority votes and support on the floor, he's really rubbing shoulders with the chief executive.
L
Its almost as he's warming up for a political masterstroke very soon

CROWN ME
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Solozzo(m): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2017
KwoiZabo:
He should Travel Fast. We seem to be reversing the progress we made when Osinbajo held sway. angry

Looter!! So u and your crows can loot the Treasury dry!! Enemy of progress.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Solozzo(m): 4:02am On Mar 31, 2017
I have discovered that most people wishing Buhari dead or perpetual ill health belong to one or all of the following categories:

1. Igbos
2. Biafrians- Igbos, Massobs etc
3. Corrupt politicians who had suffered under the regime or frustrated and unable to loot public funds or unable to enjoy their loot.
4. PDP pigs

Good citizens and compatriots do not be misled by the nose by the above groups who are desperate to ruin Nigeria for selfish interests. They only support osibanjo and praise him so they can loot ato ruin Nigeria like they did with Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by tete7000(m): 4:09am On Mar 31, 2017
idris4r83:
Buhari is obviously ill, may God grant him a good health. Amen

He is hale and hearty. You and him had a discussion where he told you he is sick or have you become Sahara Reporter? They are the only people I know who always have access to information we all don't have. grin
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Elbinawi: 4:12am On Mar 31, 2017
@Elbinawi Tweets on Saudi Dog President Buhari of Nigeria:

Evil tyrant @MBuhari murdered 1000+ innocent Shia civilians in Zaria in Dec 2015 then 4 days later celebrated the inhumanity with Saudi King

#ISIS killing Shia civilians
Evil tyrant @MBuhari killing Shia civilians
Both ISIS & mass murderer @MBuhari are dogs of Saudi @KingSalman

#BokoHaram leader threatened Nigerian Shias.
Evil tyrant @MBuhari murdered 1000+ Shia civilians & dumped their dead bodies in mass graves.

#FreeZakzaky from the illegal detention of mass murderer @MBuhari . The Wahhabi tyrant murdered 3 children of Sheikh Zakzaky #ZariaMassacre

Nigerians should ask the bloodthirsty Wahhabi savage @MBuhari to unearth the mass graves of the 1000+ Shias he murdered & buried at night.

While in #Iraq & #Syria the #ISIS massacre the innocent & dump bodies in mass graves, in Nigeria @MBuhari massacred 1000+ Nigerians & dumped bodies in Mgraves

God will punish the bloodthirsty Wahhabi savage @MBuhari for the 1000s of innocent Nigerians he murdered & buried in mass graves at night.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Solozzo(m): 4:15am On Mar 31, 2017
KingGBsky:
Please go with your bad head buhari and let my president Osinbajo continue his good work.
Since you came division everywhere, disunity at the highest level. wetin u be bad head?
see people commiting suicide like no tomorrow.
If you come back to this country we will kidnap you.

DSS please take note. Moderator kindly notify DSS and the police
yeye man.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Solozzo(m): 4:17am On Mar 31, 2017
KingGBsky:
Please go with your bad head buhari and let my president Osinbajo continue his good work.
Since you came division everywhere, disunity at the highest level. wetin u be bad head?

man.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Solozzo(m): 4:21am On Mar 31, 2017
KingGBsky:
yeye man.

DSS please take note. Moderator kindly notify DSS and the poliCe
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by opribo(m): 4:23am On Mar 31, 2017
He is dragging us back, what is he still waiting for, his presence is of no impact.
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 31, 2017
The life of our dear President is more important than the post of the presidency. I think he should resign and take good care of his health and let Prof Yemi Osibande continue from where he stop
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by eph123(f): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2017
I hope it is a private clinic he plans to use and not the NHS hospitals funded by their tax payers.

His own country people can go and die like chickens in teaching hospitals while he enjoys quality healthcare, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by eph123(f): 5:38am On Mar 31, 2017
koolaid87:
Pls why do we always celebrate first class Students for our country, yet we can't patronize them in their profession.

Bubu, were ni yin sir. All this buy naira to grow naira ideology na scam. God punish you as you no fit come UCH for treatment

I thought change started with you sad

Shior

No change o, na fake change.

People needlessly die in UCH, LUTH and many teaching hospitals in Nigeria because of avoidable reasons while a whole president is traveling for medicare after refusing to develop his own country. Height of wickedness and irresponsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by begwong: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Is it a crime to just resign? Doctor here and dia. After 70days u bring him bak to start fresh counting
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by juman(m): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Rather fix the health centers in nigeria.

APC and their fake change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Happy journey! and pls enjoy your london holiday till 2099!
Re: Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency by decub: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2017
janefarms2015:

If the president is the father of any one against him seeking the best medical care anywhere in d world, will the person allow his or father not to do so? Gradually, we will have best medical care at parwith the advanced world, you dont blame PMB for the rot in the system.
You still don't get this, he seems to be a retrogression to economic progress. I don't think people are praying for him against the Holy Bible's advice for subjects to pray for those in authority; Nigerians are suffering under his administration-QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.