Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216476 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nonso92:

Yeah, I'm a tech guy, but you know, you have to be very careful.
Also,

I don't know if I'm over reacting, but I've uploaded about 7k emails, and I have less than 10 friends so far.
I started uploading on Tuesday night.
1k every couple of hours.

Don't worry you will soon hit the main. Slow and steady always win.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 4Gsmokei(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Oga bobowaja,
Since I opened my UK facebook account FB has been sending me mails to upload my email list that it is the best way to find my friends.
Are my save?
Secondly, what should I be posting/updating on my status for now as I have no friends yet? Email list not ready yet.
I HATE to make mistakes.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
4Gsmokei:
Oga bobowaja,
Since I opened my UK facebook account FB has been sending me mails to upload my email list that it is the best way to find my friends.
Are my save?
Secondly, what should I be posting/updating on my status for now as I have no friends yet? Email list not ready yet.
I HATE to make mistakes.

Yes you are save but dont rush things.
About the second question, you don't need to worry about what to post.... Everything is contained in the "complete package" you just need to fine tune the ones that relates to your niche and update your friends whenever you need to.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
So far, after following this thread, and reading all pages,
Clickbank account, then payoneer account. After all that, then a gmail account, set the auto responder, then a Facebook account, preferably female, then upload your email lists to get friends, manage the account well, then create a Facebook page, and invite friends to like. What did I miss?

Although I'm still adding friends, slow but steady.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nonso92:
So far, after following this thread, and reading all pages,
Clickbank account, then payoneer account. After all that, then a gmail account, set the auto responder, then a Facebook account, preferably female, then upload your email lists to get friends, manage the account well, then create a Facebook page, and invite friends to like. What did I miss?

Although I'm still adding friends, slow but steady.

You are definitely on the right track sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good evening here...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
bobowaja:
Good evening here...
Good evening, looks like I'm the only one in class this evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nonso92:

Good evening, looks like I'm the only one in class this evening.

Abi o..... We shall see tomorrow then. It seems everyone is turning up in clubs.

Work hard, play hard rule.....

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
I too am here present.

I think it's time I voiced out this. I've loaded about 1k email daily with the email list but I've not got just one friend accepting from the list. All friends I have are the manual ones. I'll still continue adding but wish to voice out maybe something could be wrong somewhere or with my account.

Another happened today as I was uploading my list. I should tick on friends to add from the list as I did the previous uploads, but it skipped to the last step and asked if I'd like to invite all uploaded friends. I canceled and tried with same thing. I had to click on invite all on step 3 it skipped to. I'm not sure of what's going on. Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 4:20am On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:
Good evening here...

Good morning OP, hope you're sleeping well, I woke up to do an email upload, so I noticed that every time I do the email upload, and tick the friends I want to send the request to, after sending the request, step 3 allows Facebook to send invites to the remaining email addresses that are not on Facebook, but when I try to confirm it, its just stuck here.

If I refresh the page, and that confirmation page goes away, does it affect the email invites?

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2017
TTYMODE:
I too am here present.

I think it's time I voiced out this. I've loaded about 1k email daily with the email list but I've not got just one friend accepting from the list. All friends I have are the manual ones. I'll still continue adding but wish to voice out maybe something could be wrong somewhere or with my account.

Another happened today as I was uploading my list. I should tick on friends to add from the list as I did the previous uploads, but it skipped to the last step and asked if I'd like to invite all uploaded friends. I canceled and tried with same thing. I had to click on invite all on step 3 it skipped to. I'm not sure of what's going on. Thanks.

You guys should not lose hope na..... Atleast you can see others are getting results. Nothing good comes easy. If you can succeed in this traffic you will not only use it for clickbank it will be useful for almost all online you intends to get into.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Nonso92:

Good morning OP, hope you're sleeping well, I woke up to do an email upload, so I noticed that every time I do the email upload, and tick the friends I want to send the request to, after sending the request, step 3 allows Facebook to send invites to the remaining email addresses that are not on Facebook, but when I try to confirm it, its just stuck here.

If I refresh the page, and that confirmation page goes away, does it affect the email invites?

As long as your friend requests is sent, that is all that matters. The invites contribute little or nothing.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2017
You guys should not give scammers and spammers chance in this room because they will play on your impatiency and scammed the hell out of you. This is not a one time thing, we are building passive income here and remember nothing good comes easy......

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2017
My only regret is network is fuc.king up real bad here. By now I should have uploaded my books and use it as a step by step guide for all.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:

You guys should not lose hope na..... Atleast you can see others are getting results. Nothing good comes easy. If you can succeed in this traffic you will not only use it for clickbank it will be useful for almost all online you intends to get into.

For where? Lose hope ke. I'm moving onwards like a charged determined horse ni. in spite of the tribulations of no upload acceptance and others, I already have 572 friends with manual labour. Abeg let's ride on Mhen.
Rough road only makes tough journey, not end of journey. I'm expecting further updates jare.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
TTYMODE:

For where? Lose hope ke. I'm moving onwards like a charged determined horse ni. in spite of the tribulations of no upload acceptance and others, I already have 572 friends with manual labour. Abeg let's ride on Mhen.
Rough road only makes tough journey, not end of journey. I'm expecting further updates jare.

I am trying to find another means to upload the book. I will update the class with it.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello hommies.... I have been kind if busy recently... How una dey oo.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
We're all Gooder o.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Abeg make una pray make network free me tonight o.....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nad95: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op bobowaja. You are doing a good work. I pray for the release of 4G LTE service in your local today in Jesus' name.
Pls, where can I get beautiful pictures of young American ladies. I don't want to use google images anymore as it is too broad. I want a site where I can get such pictures maybe 4 to 5 of them. Your suggestions are highly welcomed
Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by uncleck: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
cb success payoneer success gmail success fb success
i opened fb with uk ip but accessin it with nigeria ip. i hope no problem?
God bless mr op
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by uncleck: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
I'm in trouble. friendds' request is flowing like the river

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by uncleck: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
pls op, am getting many requests from Indians, shoud i accept them?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yandevboy: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
uncleck:
pls op, am getting many requests from Indians, shoud i accept them?

Op said; don't and never accept friend request from Indians

Asians generally, be careful with them

Make friends with people from English speaking Countries....

USA, UK, Canada, Australia
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
KingOfThePay:

''Learn free here and market for sale''!!!?

Young man, you must be very stupid and immature for making this comment. You have been emphasizing on this ish like wtf!!
Dont think you can just through this jibe at everybody whose contribution on the thread doesnt support you and just walk off it.

Go to warrior forum and search about me okay.

i dont do clcikbank, i do JVZOO and warriorplus
You been out here collecting peanuts from people and they not even made a dime yet. Tell me, Who is the marketer here!

Do you even know who you are talking to?

You may be talking about affiliate marketing , but, you dont sound like who earns money from AM.

Cut that crab! i still say it, you wanna make good money from Affiliate marketing, you need paid traffic.
You need to invest in resources, useful resources, go 90% white hat...

post your stats!
Post screen shots of your affiliate earnings for the past seven days and one year to prove what you are preaching is working.

I repeat do not mislead people.

I have been to warrior forum a couple of times but I don't seem to get my head around that site.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by uncleck: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
yandevboy:

Op said; don't and never accept friend request from Indians

Asians generally, be careful with them
Make friends with people from English speaking Countries....
USA, UK, Canada, Australia
ok thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KingOfThePay(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

I have been to warrior forum a couple of times but I don't seem to get my head around that site.

Nothing difficult. From the homepage find your way to any section of the site Base on what you out for. Just like Nairaland.
WF is the number 1 IM forum on the net. We also got them blackhat, affiliatefix etc....

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Nothing difficult. From the homepage find your way to any section of the site Base on what you out for. Just like Nairaland.
WF is the number 1 IM forum on the net. We also got them blackhat, affiliatefix etc....

Yeah true. I have also played around blackhat. Kindly follow back . I need to send a pm
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nad95:
Op bobowaja. You are doing a good work. I pray for the release of 4G LTE service in your local today in Jesus' name.
Pls, where can I get beautiful pictures of young American ladies. I don't want to use google images anymore as it is too broad. I want a site where I can get such pictures maybe 4 to 5 of them. Your suggestions are highly welcomed
Thanks.

Thanks jare my bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
uncleck:
cb success
payoneer success
gmail success
fb success

i opened fb with uk ip but accessin it with nigeria ip. i hope no problem?

God bless mr op

If they don't suspect you, you are free. I also have one for ring account like that which I can access with any ip without earning ban though I don't know the justification behind it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.