Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215823 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
nohitch:

Bro a prophet is never accepted in his home, more of this will come so be prepared. What will stand you out is that you continue because if you stop, them hawks will continue to dwell on our nairalanders to cause issues for them by selling PLr articles, not even MRR articles ooooo in the form of ebooks, which is why information marketing is messed up now.

Even if you decide to sell its your sweat, time, energy, data and your money you spent...

So just chill ...
Bearlessdude attacked me for calling out importexpert on the eBook someone I call my brother bought..but now the same beardlessdude has bought the eBook and seen that the contents will send him to Google for every line he reads... I will advice you to do something...
For every post you have here open MS word copy all and paste to save them because, now that they have tried using different people to attack you, the next is to delete your thread.

One guy by name kingdomaku opened a thread here on nairaland on how to watch videos that will.pay you $250 weekly.

Because someone here was in that biz, the thread was deleted, luckily some of us grabbed his email ....so bro...that's the issue here.

I think, it is high time I raised my teaching blog. Teaching is the only thing that gives me happiness. And it seems having a blog is the only way I can achieve that dream.

As you rightly said, this thread can be shut down soon. That is why they are applying all tricks to pull it down. But God pass everybody sha o

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
@ bobowaja continue with your works And I will help where I can, let's move forward if they quote you ignore... Shikena

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
helpfulposts:

To add to the list,

5. Cash Flow Quadrant by Robert Kiyorsaki

You are getting the gist bro

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:

You are getting the gist bro

Robert Allen's Multiple streams of Income

What Rich People Know and Desperately Want To Keep Secret.. Brian Tracy

Why We Want You Rich..Donald Trump et al and a few others
Bro get a blog and watch massive traffic from Nairaland flow there....

When one door closes, windows are opened...

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
nohitch:

Hehehehehehehe ok...
Killer 1 Mark NEVER contacted Adam Miller.. Mark simply changed algorithm to prevent affiliate or shortened links to appear on Facebook group because in the years 2008-2011, Facebook noted a drop in revenue from their ads.

They dug deeper and discovered that internet marketers were making money without contributing to Facebook, hence the algorithm changes..

No one should quote you again, your case is dusted sweetheart.....

Please try not to dignify him/her with a post again. I have seen his/her intentions from afar.

And about the facebook algorithms banning links I think I teach that in this room never to put links in fb page or post. Facebook will either not allow it or make sure that your post doesn't see enough exposure thereby forcing you to buy their ads.

Adam's book teaches about putting links and all. Among other tricks that are already outdated (that is why I said advice them and put your email and make sure you instructs them to contact you through your email address). I just the pity anyone wey go contact that babe cos failure is sure. Mark is smart and he will surely frustrate them.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Julietm:

Check my posts on this forum I'm always antagonising and exposing who ever that want to use any means to extract my fellow Nigerians in any form or shape, the issue remains that op is teaching will not benefit anybody, let tell ourselves the truth for ones in this country... Please

Explain this post na

https://www.nairaland.com/3145140/what-online-guarantee-atleast-5

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
I should be able to continue this class provided am able to upload that my book online. I want to use it as a practical example here. I will show everyone how I will drive free massive traffic to it.

And I will also open another clickbank account pertaining to that niche my book is written on. I will do all this so that people can grasp what all this is all about and can easily see practical examples to follow.

Meanwhile, nairaland will be seeing a new massive traffic to this thread too because I will be driving massive traffic to it too. So Mr. Seun I will give back to the community sir for giving me a chance to teach.

Goodnight, thanks to all.

4 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
nohitch:

Visit these threads and see what's up we need your investigative skills there...

https://www.nairaland.com/3766036/5-secrets-making-money-online
https://www.nairaland.com/3747221/why-no-excuse-remain-broke

After reading them you will understand better

#peace
@ beardlessdude come ooo
I personally stop importexpert from deceiving Nigerians and I will not stop putting a block to anyone moving away from good intentions to selling of any sort on this forum
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
nohitch:

Explain this post na

https://www.nairaland.com/3145140/what-online-guarantee-atleast-5
That was when I have not crack the game, i bought a book that change my life and today i sell my own product and I'm making decent earning from it constantly every week with Gumroad as my payment gateway
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Julietm:

That was when I have not crack the game, i bought a book that change my life and today i sell my own product and I'm making decent earning from it constantly every week with Gumroad as my payment gateway

I think you just said your mind. Trying to market your own perceived success (nairaland don't charge for opening of thread). I think you should have opened a thread for that and teach people instead of attacking my personality and derailing my thread (if you think you are capable of teaching them to the road of success). I think people can now clearly see your intentions now I have nothing against you though, but next time try to be civic in your approach to others and don't attack without knowing the real personality of the person you intends to pull down for you to get up. I am giving out for free you are selling!

Remember good only follow those who do good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:

I think you just said your mind. Trying to market your own perceived success (nairaland don't charge for opening of thread). I think you should have opened a thread for that and teach people instead of attacking my personality and derailing my thread (if you think you are capable of teaching them to the road of success). I think people can now clearly see your intentions now I have nothing against you though, but next time try to be civic in your approach to others and don't attack without knowing the real personality of the person you intends to pull down for you to get up. I am giving out for free you are selling!

Remember good only follow those who do good deeds.
Your problem is phobia, when ever anybody want to drive a point your mind flies thinking he/she want to see e-book and take your customers , you better brace up and face the issue on ground and not by trying to cover up with flimsy excuses. All my sales are from adword, and the return of investment has been quite decent, well i don't need to tell you that because you know the power of Google adword . So you better face reality and stop this cover up
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Goodnight here......
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Fedric(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2017
J
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2017
Julietm:

Your problem is phobia, when ever anybody want to drive a point your mind flies thinking he/she want to see e-book and take your customers , you better brace up and face the issue on ground and not by trying to cover up with flimsy excuses. All my sales are from adword, and the return of investment has been quite decent, well i don't need to tell you that because you know the power of Google adword . So you better face reality and stop this cover up

Madam, abeg open new thread na.

How hard can this be?

It is free to start and teach your fellow Nigerians whom you so love.

Allow us to complete this course in peace. Oga bobowaja has not sold any book here so your anger is misplaced
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Julietm:

Op its high time you sopped deceiving unsuspected Nigeria into buyin your crap, The FWF formula that ADAM C MILAN share fro free on the internet what you are using to defraud your fellow Nigerians. You know this formula is outdated and doesnt work anymore. In case you need the original ebook as written by ADM C MILAN contact me via julietm.brooks@yahoo.com and i will send it for free to you including unlimited email list for free
mind your own business allow us go and give ur people original ADM C MILAN book we want original bobowaja book stop Dividing our class pls!

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 1:34am On Apr 30, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Lol. People will know now.
OP is on some EBM(Education Based Marketing) doings.
True IM heads should have known this from time.
shut up go open ur own (Education Based Marketing)
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ShoutHallelujah(m): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Modified.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:10am On Apr 30, 2017
And finally, i was able to upload my ebook. Just waiting for review which could take up to 72 hours. I just pray my book scape through. This class will soon be fun again. i am so happy right now after so many sleepless nights.

I will tell you guys how I finally did it later in the morning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:33am On Apr 30, 2017
ShoutHallelujah:
The last time i dropped a comment here was at the first page of this thread, i commend the op for doing a great job here.. The Lord is your strength...
Concerning what happened few minutes ago here, well i could remember this same scenerio happened few days back in this same thread where the op wa s attacked about the Facebook method being a total waste of time which was initiated by a guy called LINZO, he was later backuped by KINGOFTHEPAY too. Thank God the matter died down back then but suddenly this same case is being rasied again by a someone named JULIETM
So WHO EXACTLY IS THIS JULIETM? JULIETM is actually LINZO in a female s moniker[yes i can prove this], i seems to be a serious student following the op but his intentions is just the total opposite, i dont know what he is upto but he is just the disease that need to treated for the betterment of this class.
@Julietm..People like u are the reason why nigeria is still stagnant till date[NOTHING BUT ENEMY OF PROGRESS], You actully think using a new moniker here will save your ass but nah, u re wrong.. If u are uncomfortable with the op s tutorial, i suggeat u jump to the nearest well close to u. Thanks

Below is a screenshot to prove that he is behind this same moniker[screen shot taken from byrrons thread about affiliate marketing]

Thank you bro, though I knew those guys never had anything good for this class (especially Linzo and KingOfThePay). I think that was why this said Juliet never try to go back and read as I advised her to, that I am not selling any ebook (although she has read using another Monika) and surprisingly this is the first time I am seeing this Monika in this room (I know this because am a trained teacher, and I always like to take notice of everyone except for the guests who don't have a Monika). So the question is how does she know, if she has not read through? Why did she ignore the other aspects except the traffic method? So many questions to be answered. No wonder she was not planning to bend even when others keep pointing it to her that I am not selling any ebook in this room. And guys if you noticed, I used he/she when addressing her because I was smelling fishy stuffs already. But now he is HE

But I never imagine Linzo going to the extent of tarnishing my image.

They were not crying when I was reeling out some secrets before the traffics but suddenly borrowed loud speakers when it got to traffic (maybe it will chase them out of business). I told that lady from southie (Skyeline) that everything is obtainable here in Nigeria (both good and bad) the other day when she was trying to caution nohitch about his services. I told her people here will abuse his good intentions if he doesn't put a rule.

It just pains me when I see my fellow Nigerians like this. This country cannot move forward if we have this kind of people in large proportion in our midst.

See you later in the morning guys. I only woke up to upload my book and decided to peep through.

Good dreams......

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marv1: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2017
bobowaja:
I should be able to continue this class provided am able to upload that my book online. I want to use it as a practical example here. I will show everyone how I will drive free massive traffic to it.

And I will also open another clickbank account pertaining to that niche my book is written on. I will do all this so that people can grasp what all this is all about and can easily see practical examples to follow.

Meanwhile, nairaland will be seeing a new massive traffic to this thread too because I will be driving massive traffic to it too. So Mr. Seun I will give back to the community sir for giving me a chance to teach.

Goodnight, thanks to all.
Thanks a lot for these info you are given. I actually opened account with clickbank in 2011 using this info and one of these free VPN then. You know vpn used to be free even hotshield used to be free then and it was working perfectly. I picked one or two products to promote for free i couldnt make any sale i forgot about the Clickbank account. Two days ago I went to where i wrote the password to the account and i open the account it was still there.
My question is that should i continue with the account or not. l used fakenamegenerator for usa address. The gmail account i used is one gmail account i seldomly open and i still get newsletters from clickbank universty of two guys that i subscribed for. Also how can i know if the account i opened was uk ip and not usa ip or i should not bother myself and continue using the account.
Another question is that after opening the new clickbank account with android phone can we continue using the account on laptops or desktop.?
Anyone who has a good advice should also comment please
Thanks and God bless
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2017
marv1:
Thanks a lot for these info you are given. I actually opened account with clickbank in 2011 using this info and one of these free VPN then. You know vpn used to be free even hotshield used to be free then and it was working perfectly. I picked one or two products to promote for free i couldnt make any sale i forgot about the Clickbank account. Two days ago I went to where i wrote the password to the account and i open the account it was still there.
My question is that should i continue with the account or not. l used fakenamegenerator for usa address. The gmail account i used is one gmail account i seldomly open and i still get newsletters from clickbank universty of two guys that i subscribed for. Also how can i know if the account i opened was uk ip and not usa ip or i should not bother myself and continue using the account.
Another question is that after opening the new clickbank account with android phone can we continue using the account on laptops or desktop.?
Anyone who has a good advice should also comment please
Thanks and God bless

First, till November last year clickbank was till opened to access without using VPN then, but things change I think on November 15/16 or so.

Though your account might still be active but the fact still remains that you used USA address for it. The implications is that after you make sales you might not be able to withdraw your earnings because of tax id issues which will later spring up.

And about your last question. Yes you can open your account on mobile phones and use computer to access it. Just make sure you are not using any VPNs again after the account have been created and please also shy away from using airtel network.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
MODIFIED

To the new comers who are just viewing this thread for the first time I have deleted some of the ebooks I uploaded earlier.

I have uploaded my ebook on the paid websites that I wanted to sell it on (it is part of the agreement I had with the website else my subscription might be cancel with them). Like I said before now I won't be selling any ebook to my fellow black brothers.

If anybody should have issues while going through this thread, please try to ask questions. Your answers will be provided by me or some of the old members of this thread. And you can also feel free to contact me if need be (my email address is all over this thread).

And about the "complete package" the ebooks that I have earlier deleted due to the factor I stated above also came free with it, with "not for sale" written boldly on it.

NOTE: The "complete package" contains resource tools that everyone needs to survive in the game it is not an ebook. And the ebooks included in the package are not for sale.

THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Jehovah! where have I been? who is this he/she goat person attacking @bobowaja? linzo or Juliet whoever you are, you are nothing but a bloody coward. an enemy of progress who has absolutely nothing to offer. so you want to reap where you did not sow abi? or you think you can derail the purpose of this thread by posting biased insults? it has been said over and over again, if you know you have something better to offer PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!! why are you bent on hiding behind someone else's effort? the truth is you are just an empty barrel making a loud noise and you have nothing to offer. you are spineless and jealous and petty. If you really think @bobowaja is doing something wrong, start your own thread!!! I'm not done with you yet..I will be back..

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
@bobowaja: please ignore anyone who is bent on distracting you. be rest assured, you have loyal followers who believe in you and in what you are doing. I have made it my personal duty to face anyone who comes against you. I will match them word for word and fire for fire.

in case anyone thinks this is a doctored profile, it is not. I am an adult female based in Johannesburg. if you want my email and number to prove this, I can provide this. I believe in everything @bobowaja is doing and I will ensure I frustrate the life out of anyone who thinks they can distract him. God bless.

5 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Lol. People will know now.
OP is on some EBM(Education Based Marketing) doings.
True IM heads should have known this from time.

@julietm: really? just like that? lol..you should be a magician practicing your abrakadabra moves. appear and disappear. you just jumped in at Pg 64 to offer your services? but why are some people brainless honestly?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2017
skywill:
Jehovah! where have I been? who is this he/she goat person attacking @bobowaja? linzo or Juliet whoever you are, you are nothing but a bloody coward. an enemy of progress who has absolutely nothing to offer. so you want to reap where you did not sow abi? or you think you can derail the purpose of this thread by posting biased insults? it has been said over and over again, if you know you have something better to offer PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!! why are you bent on hiding behind someone else's effort? the truth is you are just an empty barrel making a loud noise and you have nothing to offer. you are spineless and jealous and petty. If you really think @bobowaja is doing something wrong, start your own thread!!! I'm not done with you yet..I will be back..

My dear, where have you been since? Abeg no mind that yeye guy na him way, imagine trying to reap where you didn't sow and he was intending to do that by pulling down my personality. That guy Bleep up sha though I know he is up to no good right from time, but I never expects him to start accusing and attacking me on what I am innocent of. That shows you how low some people can go to tarnish other people's image.

All of you with bad intentions in this room, God is watching you all in 10D. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
So Linzo... Finally your true identity and intentions are known... Oga ooo. Koda... Nigerians yeeeeeeeh.. In fact, I really need to expect less from people.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good afternoon here, it either everyone is working or still in church... Well me too am busy, just peeping through. Lemme get back to work.

Happy Sunday to everyone
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
bobowaja:
And finally, i was able to upload my ebook. Just waiting for review which could take up to 72 hours. I just pray my book scape through. This class will soon be fun again. i am so happy right now after so many sleepless nights.

I will tell you guys how I finally did it later in the morning.

Gooday Prof, I want to comend your effort, please keep up the good work,God bless you

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
skywill:
@bobowaja: please ignore anyone who is bent on distracting you. be rest assured, you have loyal followers who believe in you and in what you are doing. I have made it my personal duty to face anyone who comes against you. I will match them word for word and fire for fire.

in case anyone thinks this is a doctored profile, it is not. I am an adult female based in Johannesburg. if you want my email and number to prove this, I can provide this. I believe in everything @bobowaja is doing and I will ensure I frustrate the life out of anyone who thinks they can distract him. God bless.

South African, I like the fact that you are defending the Prof (nice one) but can you stay in your Lane? ,each time I hear S African, I can't shake off the xenophobic feeling that follows my impression of you guys. You can actually read silently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
bobowaja:
Good afternoon here, it either everyone is working or still in church... Well me too am busy, just peeping through. Lemme get back to work.

Happy Sunday to everyone

Good afternoon sir .
1) firstly you said it that some people will surly come to distract us .and yeaaaaa we don de see them .
2) please sir ,still try to open a blog please.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
@pidgin2: omo Yoruba ni mi. ma je kin ba e ja oh. I am not South African so be very careful. I believe you are also supporting @bobowaja so we are fighting a common war and on the same side. I won't say more than that to you..don't drag pls OK..let's face the real enemies of progress..

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.