Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215832 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
uncleck:
I'm in trouble. friendds' request is flowing like the river

That is how it suppose to be, but don't accept friends other than those three listed countries.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
uncleck:
pls op, am getting many requests from Indians, shoud i accept them?

Please don't accept them. They will spam you whole work and they can contribute anything economically to your wall or page.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
yandevboy:

Op said; don't and never accept friend request from Indians

Asians generally, be careful with them

Make friends with people from English speaking Countries....

USA, UK, Canada, Australia

Thank you bro for reminding him
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

I have been to warrior forum a couple of times but I don't seem to get my head around that site.

It is just like a forum like our dear nairaland. But I seems to like nairaland interface and features more than all of them put together even with the so called reddit.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Nothing difficult. From the homepage find your way to any section of the site Base on what you out for. Just like Nairaland.
WF is the number 1 IM forum on the net. We also got them blackhat, affiliatefix etc....

Nairaland dey learn from where warrior forum dey ban, and if you are not too strong emotionally people abuse and insults could easily get to you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Updates.

3. Financial intelligence

This aspect is the most important part of our life, but we are hardly taught in our schools. All they prepare us for is to read our books, pass and secure a good paying job. But even if you are having a good paycheck that can make your friends go green and wet the slay mama's if you are not financial brainy, you will just discover that you are living from one paycheck to another.

Like me, before spending any money I will first try to know the significance of spending that dough, how can that money add positively to my life and wellbeing - don't quote me wrong, I am a buyer in fact I even planned buying a book close to 1000 dollars soon.

I don't know how to explain more on this. Because it seems it is an individual thing. But I will advice all of us to train up our minds - anything that doesn't add value to your life is not worth paying for! I have being buying books but all of them either good or bad contributed to where I am right now.

About whether I made first class or not

Well, I almost made it but I didn't make it. Though I had a strong well above 4 points but it doesn't matter because that could not make or determine who I will later become in life. The thing is I prefer personal development than all those things.

While in school I read a lot about history, philosophy, psychology, law, sociology, management etc and at times little about surgeries because my elder bro is a doc and I use to read his book. Along the line I learnt so many thing which developed my mind intellectually. Because I know practically little about many things and I know how to waive them into reality of life.

To cut the story short - I will advice

To be financially trained I will recommend these books for guys

1. Rich dad, poor dad - this book will nurture your mindset about money. The book practically teaches people how to think if you want to succeed in life. This book is the best of all! It will teach you the difference between assets and liabilities.

2. Richest man in Babylon - This book teaches how to start small and grow big. It teaches how to save at least your one tenth of your earnings for the future.
3. Cash Flow Quadrant [b] - This books will teach you how money works.
4. [b] Millionaire next door
- Find the purpose yourself.

Try not to read those aforementioned books for fun, read for consumption. I have read so many of those books but those I wrote up there are best I can ever recommend for anyone.

Bottom point is, the greatest gift an individual can ever have is his brain, and reading of books is the sharpener that sharpens it to make it effective

Good evening here......

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by uncleck: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:

That is how it suppose to be, but don't accept friends other than those three listed countries.
ok. thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KingOfThePay(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:

Nairaland dey learn from where warrior forum dey ban, and if you are not too strong emotionally people abuse and insults could easily get to you.

Yeah.. Out there we have professionals, industry heads and top earners online mix with complete newbies all clustered/gathered to interact and share knowledge.

So regularisation is way sensitive. Just do your thing and when people see you are making impact, its only natural they will follow.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:
Updates.

This aspect is the most important part of our life, but we are hardly taught in our schools. All they prepare us for is to read our books, pass and secure a good paying job. But even if you are having a good paycheck that can make your friends go green and wet the slay mama's if you are not financial brainy, you will just discover that you are living from one paycheck to another.

Like me, before spending any money I will first try to know the significance of spending that dough, how can that money add positively to my life and wellbeing - don't quote me wrong, I am a buyer in fact I even planned buying a book close to 1000 dollars soon.

I don't know how to explain more on this. Because it seems it is an individual thing. But I will advice all of us to train up our minds - anything that doesn't add value to your life is not worth paying for! I have being buying books but all of them either good or bad contributed to where I am right now.

Well, I almost made it but I didn't make it. Though I had a strong well above 4 points but it doesn't matter because that could not make or determine who I will later become in life. The thing is I prefer personal development than all those things.

While in school I read a lot about history, philosophy, psychology, law, sociology, management etc and at times little about surgeries because my elder bro is a doc and I use to read his book. Along the line I learnt so many thing which developed my mind intellectually. Because I know practically little about many things and I know how to waive them into reality of life.

1. Rich dad, poor dad - this book will nurture your mindset about money. The book practically teaches people how to think if you want to succeed in life. This book is the best of all! It will teach you the difference between assets and liabilities.

2. Richest man in Babylon - This book teaches how to start small and grow big. It teaches how to save at least your one tenth of your earnings for the future.
3. Cashflow contract [b] - This books will teach you how money works.

Try not to read those aforementioned books for fun, read for consumption. I have read so many of those books but those I wrote up there are best I can ever recommend for anyone.

Bottom point is, the greatest gift an individual can ever have is his brain, and reading of books is the sharpener that sharpens it to make it effective

Good evening here......

Op its high time you sopped deceiving unsuspected Nigeria into buyin your crap, The FWF formula that ADAM C MILAN share fro free on the internet what you are using to defraud your fellow Nigerians. You know this formula is outdated and doesnt work anymore. In case you need the original ebook as written by ADM C MILAN contact me via julietm.brooks@yahoo.com and i will send it for free to you including unlimited email list for free
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KingOfThePay(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Julietm:

Op its high time you sopped deceiving unsuspected Nigeria into buyin your crap, The FWF formula that ADAM C MILAN share fro free on the internet what you are using to defraud your fellow Nigerians. You know this formula is outdated and doesnt work anymore. In case you need the original ebook as written by ADM C MILAN contact me via julietm.brooks@yahoo.com and i will send it for free to you including unlimited email list for free

Lol. People will know now.
OP is on some EBM(Education Based Marketing) doings.
True IM heads should have known this from time.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Lol. People will know now.
OP is on some EBM(Education Based Marketing) doings.
True IM heads should have known this from time.
Stop being naive guys, why don't you ask him to show the screen shot of his Clickbank earning and Payoneer earnings display his name. If just pm forward the powerful but outdated facebook formula or just go to google and search for facebook wealth formula download it and testify, dude you have have just wasted your money

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yeah he maybe internet marketer but he is teaching old formula that doesn't work anymore on facebook, ask your this question since roughly two months now what tangible progress. I pity you and others that fall victim of his antics
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KingOfThePay(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Julietm:

Stop being naive guys, why don't you ask him to show the screen shot of his Clickbank earning and Payoneer earnings display his name. If just pm forward the powerful but outdated facebook formula or just go to google and search for facebook wealth formula download it and testify, dude you have have just wasted your money

Your post should have been made without quoting me. What you said and what i said dont correlate.

Next time, take note.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:

Oh! Did I sell any ebook here? You guys are all out to pull me down. I used the formula of the book and produce my own. Those pictures shown think he book I uploaded are mine. The one I created using the ebook and I decided to share it for free after brushing up the content to the present updated values.

Majority of the contents of the book you are talking about features have been outdated for a while. I researched a lot to bring it back to track.

That is why I don't normally hide. I remember I told everyone here that useless ebooks are good ones to research on because they already have pointers. All you have to do it research and bring it back to track.

So young my lady try to get your fact right. I am not selling it even though I bring it up to its present status. I even took the risk of sharing my VPNs creation secrets and powers of gmail for free. Do you think I will do that if I have other motives in mind? And lastly ma, try to find a way too to better the lot of lives around you too and stop trying to stop those who wanted to.

Thanks.
Oga you are lying OK, you only change the upload section from yahoo to gmail which is the same thing, let your students make progress now. I don't know when we will be be honest to our fellow citizens without having intention to lick them off their hard earned resources in this country
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Your post should have been made without quoting me. What you said and what i said dont correlate.

Next time, take note.
Stop encouraging yourself dude because you have lose and that money is a waste, I'm sorry dooh
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
What is wrong with all this people popping out of the shadows and saying all this 'boosit'. Abeg leave our bobowaja alone o.

Who una we sabi d FWF tey tey don help sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Julietm:

Stop encouraging yourself dude because you have lose and that money is a waste, I'm sorry dooh
pls can you just leave this thread for peace,thank you... by the way,where were you when started showing us the so called old formula? abeg I beg you in the name of God Carry your new formula n wahala go. thank you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Subtlelad:
What is wrong with all this people popping out of the shadows and saying all this 'boosit'. Abeg leave our bobowaja alone o.

Who una we sabi d FWF tey tey don help sef undecided

I think he or she is one of those people sent out to bring this thread down. It depends on the determination of students here to make the class continue. It pains me when I see people who haven't even helped their families not to talk of helping others will find a way to pull others down.

Funny enough, do you guys noticed how she shy away from talking about others tricks I gave out on this thread that worked? These people can be so pathetic. Gosh!

I will soon end this class and face my project squarely, attacks these days are just too much on my personality.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Julietm:

Oga you are lying OK, you only change the upload section from yahoo to gmail which is the same thing, let your students make progress now. I don't know when we will be be honest to our fellow citizens without having intention to lick them off their hard earned resources in this country

Madam grin grin
If you knew about Adam Miller's secrets why didn't you share it on Nairaland eh?
Right from the start op said he wasnt selling any eBook to Nigerians, but do you know foreigners are on this thread as well watching and learning?

What about those that benefited from this thread that have never heard of Adam Miller, aren't they happy and fulfilled?
What will you now say about someone on nairaland who has been selling crap for nairalanders to buy and he keeps getting bashed for it? Someone that will find a a way to download Ewen Chia's books and repackage and touch maybe where he thinks is necessary and sell? What will you call that madam?

The only thing he said here about selling was email list and lists not generated by atomicmail scraper, Ahmadsoftware or the likes...
But list gotten from email list generators with names and not companies, madam stop the abuse it isn't necessary. You can still.make your point without quarreling.

What is your intention now, to derail the class?
Do you know how many lives have been touched by his free teaching.. And look at the thread title, affiliate marketing tutorial lessons for Free ooooo not paid..

So ma,you can drive your point home without bashing.
I too have the eBook but didn't bash him because he took his time to read and retouch, so its no crime.

After all Donald Trump's books on Real Estate are being rewritten today by Asians and are being sold ...

#peace...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:

I think he or she is one of those people sent out to bring this thread down. It depends on the determination of students here to make the class continue. It pains be when I see people who have eve help their families not to talk of helping others will find a way to pull them down.

Funny enough, do you guys noticed how she shy away from talking about others tricks I gave out on this thread that worked? These people can be so pathetic. Gosh!

I will soon end this class and face my project squarely, attacks these days are just too much on my personality.

Bro a prophet is never accepted in his home, more of this will come so be prepared. What will stand you out is that you continue because if you stop, them hawks will continue to dwell on our nairalanders to cause issues for them by selling PLr articles, not even MRR articles ooooo in the form of ebooks, which is why information marketing is messed up now.

Even if you decide to sell its your sweat, time, energy, data and your money you spent...

So just chill ...
Bearlessdude attacked me for calling out importexpert on the eBook someone I call my brother bought..but now the same beardlessdude has bought the eBook and seen that the contents will send him to Google for every line he reads... I will advice you to do something...
For every post you have here open MS word copy all and paste to save them because, now that they have tried using different people to attack you, the next is to delete your thread.

One guy by name kingdomaku opened a thread here on nairaland on how to watch videos that will.pay you $250 weekly.

Because someone here was in that biz, the thread was deleted, luckily some of us grabbed his email ....so bro...that's the issue here.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:

That this method doesn't work for you doesn't mean it can't work well for others. Thesame mistake people made while implementing Facebook free traffic is what I am trying to curb here. That is why I am taking them through one stage at a time. And anyone who is not patience enough can stop, am not forcing anyone to be here. Because no one can force anybody to be financially stable.

Don't worry, time will proof you wrong. Because sooner or later we will all be seeing testimonies here.

And about screenshoting my earnings dashboard, do you know I can edit figures and put them up? Do you know I can make good mouth about my earnings and play them on their greediness to rip them off?

A thread was raised some times ago on the business session which shows a guy showing a dashboard of 200 dollars, thank God he was busted because he could have ripped people off.

Now ma, please tell me what have you done for your community that worth emulations? If you cant get there, try not to pull other people down.

And about the books you were telling them to send you an email for. Do you know that book will do nothing to guide them? And will you be there to put them through the changes inside the ebook that is already outdated? I think the answer is no. Then why are you trying to mislead them?

I guess I will stop quoting you because I think I have already passed my message. People like you are expected in the first place so I won't think much of it.

Have a nice time.
You're still making effort to justify your actions hehehe... Well maybe you are ignorant of facebook regular updates, facebook spent millions of dollars and has to sacrify certain of its features to stop the penetration of that formula, he Zukerberg contacted Adam Milan as regards to this e-book . So no major change you can do in that e-book that can give anybody here breakthrough to even make $20 in ten months, no other part in the book that is still not working perfectly OK except for the contact upload to get friends quick on facebook quick but rather facebook flags any account that does that even without letting you know. So you will keep uploading list but will never see results and your account will remain scanty .If by any means you scale through facebook will ban you immediatly the start flowing. So stop preaching those lies for people who are ignorant of the game,
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Guys, please let's stop replying or quoting him/her. I think his/her motive is to derail this thread.

Abeg make una pray make I see this thing upload oh so that we can start class again proper again

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
nohitch:

Bro a prophet is never accepted in his home, more of this will come so be prepared. What will stand you out is that you continue because if you stop, them hawks will continue to dwell on our nairalanders to cause issues for them by selling PLr articles, not even MRR articles ooooo in the form of ebooks, which is why information marketing is messed up now.

Even if you decide to sell its your sweat, time, energy, data and your money you spent...

So just chill ...
Bearlessdude attacked me for calling out importexpert on the eBook someone I call my brother bought..but now the same beardlessdude has bought the eBook and seen that the contents will send him to Google for every line he reads... I will advice you to do something...
For every post you have here open MS word copy all and paste to save them because, now that they have tried using different people to attack you, the next is to delete your thread.

One guy by name kingdomaku opened a thread here on nairaland on how to watch videos that will.pay you $250 weekly.

Because someone here was in that biz, the thread was deleted, luckily some of us grabbed his email ....so bro...that's the issue here.
Check my posts on this forum I'm always antagonising and exposing who ever that want to use any means to extract my fellow Nigerians in any form or shape, the issue remains that op is teaching will not benefit anybody, let tell ourselves the truth for ones in this country... Please

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by helpfulposts(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:
Updates.

3. Cashflow contract [b] - This books will teach you how money works.

Good evening here......

To add to the list,

5. Cash Flow Quadrant by Robert Kiyorsaki

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Julietm(f): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
bobowaja:
Guys, please let's stop replying or quoting him/her. I think his/her motive is to derail this thread.

Abeg make una pray make I see this thing upload oh so that we can start class again proper again
Oga as far as I'm here on this forum i will allow anyone to use whatever means to extort my people. Let be truthful to ourselves here, how many persons have a good progress since you started. I will always speak the truth all time
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Julietm:

Check my posts on this forum I'm always antagonising and exposing who ever that want to use any means to extract my fellow Nigerians in any form or shape, the issue remains that op is teaching will not benefit anybody, let tell ourselves the truth for ones in this country... Please

Hehehehehehehe ok...
Killer 1 Mark NEVER contacted Adam Miller.. Mark simply changed algorithm to prevent affiliate or shortened links to appear on Facebook group because in the years 2008-2011, Facebook noted a drop in revenue from their ads.

They dug deeper and discovered that internet marketers were making money without contributing to Facebook, hence the algorithm changes..

No one should quote you again, your case is dusted sweetheart.....

6 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Julietm:

Oga as far as I'm here on this forum i will allow anyone to use whatever means to extort my people. Let be truthful to ourselves here, how many persons have a good progress since you started. I will always speak the truth all time

Visit these threads and see what's up we need your investigative skills there...

https://www.nairaland.com/3766036/5-secrets-making-money-online
https://www.nairaland.com/3747221/why-no-excuse-remain-broke

After reading them you will understand better

#peace
@ beardlessdude come ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.