Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" (39568 Views)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Teaches Students In Katsina Government School / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Atiku Replies A Twitter User On Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by EAZY2422(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Read your own post. It is contains both grammatical and punctuation errors. You are making a correction of the wrong use of English language by @officialEFCC twitter handle and yet you can not get yours right. The truth is the tweet by @officialEFCC is witty, admit it. Nobody is perfect.
hmmm.....now the story of of pot calling kettle black.read your own post over again dickhead.and don't tell me that shiii..that it was deliberately made.remove the log in your eyes first before bordering about someone else's spec.like you said we are all not perfect,so shut da.....
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by nobsalis: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
lilbest4:
Most Nigerians don't know the difference between "am" and "I'm" , "been", and "being"
"those" and "does",
"there" and "their" ,"it's" and "its".

primary school teachers need to be flogged mercilessly.

so what's d difference Look am asking u cuz i dunno, so pls take your time and elaborate pls....
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
nobsalis:

so what's d difference Look am asking u cuz i dunno, so pls take your time and elaborate pls....
I'm in class now. I will modify this post later.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by Elgaxton(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Read your own post. [b]It is contains [/b]both grammatical and punctuation errors. You are making a correction of the wrong use of English language by @officialEFCC twitter handle and yet you can not get yours right. The truth is the tweet by @officialEFCC is witty, admit it. Nobody is perfect.

Your own grammar nko? "IT IS CONTAINS" cool shocked
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by ItsTutsi(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Efcc you should have DM me now!!

Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
webmasterezra:

I just read your literary works, thanks to your signature. But they are boringly nice. I hope to see some improvements some day...
Lol. 'Boringly nice'. That's a first cheesy
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:

angry my English teacher using "sharpaly", omo igboro.....
O sha mo... wink kiss
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by soberdrunk(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ishilove:

O sha mo... wink kiss

Tani sisi pupa to wa ni profile pic, your daughter? Iya iyawo mi to be grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by naturefellow(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
lilbest4:
Most Nigerians don't know the difference between "am" and "I'm" , "been", and "being"
"those" and "does",
"there" and "their" ,"it's" and "its".

primary school teachers need to be flogged mercilessly.
social media and digital chatting is responsible. Makes people grammatically indolent!
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by tayo4ng(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
SuperSuave:
Good for the e-diot!! One of the people disgracing Nigeria with their shameful "am" all over the place. angry
as long I can speak my native language fluently the rest is minor.

The guy right after the reply be like...
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:

Tani sisi pupa to wa ni profile pic, your daughter? Iya iyawo mi to be grin
Lmao! Mscheeeewwwww
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by SuperSuave(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
tayo4ng:
as long I can speak my native language fluently the rest is minor.
yea, guess they should start teaching chemistry, physics and the rest with local language in schools too. Sounds great, doesn't it? But which local language exactly angry
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by SuperSuave(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
nobsalis:

so what's d difference Look am[b]asking[/b] u cuz i dunno, so pls take your time and elaborate pls....
should be 'I am' or 'I'm' without the quotes but people here tend to mix them together 'cause they have almost the same pronunciation.
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by Onyinye15(f): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
keep correcting one another, for me English is a borrowed language and
can be murdered anyhow, anywhere and whenever shocked
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by tk4rd: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2017
etebefia:
I think all these efcc responses are staged
Try tweeting them, and you get "staged" too.
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by tk4rd: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Oh! You are running away so soon?
Why starting what you can't continue?
Your photo reminds me of one clown in the NASS
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by Ashafabliv: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2017
slapacha:

U commited the same blunder.. keep laughing
I didn't.. I will be glad if you can quote me wrong If you really decipher my message...
Re: EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" by Jerome3094: 12:51am On Apr 02, 2018
[i][/i][sup][/sup] ;Dthat's what we are telling admin.that's what we are telling admin.that's what we are telling admin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja / Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.