Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online (49546 Views)

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her / Woman's Viral Halloween Costume Hilariously Mocks All Her Ex-boyfriends / Kenyan Lady Shows Her 11 Ex- Boyfriends, Says She’d Never Forget Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by GodsLastBorn: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Emekaflatt:
Let RepogirI come and post her numerous ex-nairaland lovers like kayemja.y, Diksin, Daik, Frank3.17, ashewob.oy etc.

Shameless olosho married to a weak pastor
hahahaha hahahaha now i understand why some guys are hell bent on marrying virgins.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
I love this generation
No chill generation
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by stamapro(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2017
She needs urgent medical, spiritual and psychological attention. Then some yrs in rehab
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by alaskido(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2017
shocked 11 Ex-Boyfriends? How will her PUNNY look like It must have seen the good, bad and ugly dicks. The unlucky guy to marry this girl is doomed o shocked
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by GodsLastBorn: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Emekaflatt:

The girl was a prostitute in Imo, she's a liar, a thief and blackmailer (ask kayemjay wetin she use him eye see). She dey masturbate, give guys blowjo.b and anal sex
Bros na serious thing be this about person ooo, how u carry know all these? kayemjay is it true be honest ?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by yemmight(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2017
tonyflash43:

wetin u dey talk

Wetin u dey read?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by alaskido(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2017
After 11 guys driving different type and sizes of cars and jeeps into that pussy, I bet there are no more grass on the road and edges of the road because any road that is constantly driven on will loose all its grasses.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Momoh7(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Dis one na full team
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by CaptainBlaise(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2017
obiremy:
What is the world turning to?A Kenyan lady named Vybez Vashnadze is trending online after she paraded her 11 ex-boyfriends on social media. According to her: in life, you have to pass through the wrong guys to get the right one.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/kenyan-lady-parades-11-ex-boyfriends.html

11 exes?!!

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Bamvic93: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2017
This is 4 u

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Gwan2(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Daz the number she officially dated ooo...she neva talk d one night stand guys, the casual straffers or friends with benefits....Hmmm...
One wey I jus meet for bar no wan allow me rest...say she wan straff engineer anyhow anyhow..I no fit do am sha..but anybody wey wan make I pass her give am shld lemme knw.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by logica(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2017
Who is the captain and who is the goalkeeper? Formation please.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2017
LaDivva:
Wow, just wow...
Hey you... didnt get to warch it undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Teel012(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
When our Nigerian girls are having 3 - 4 boyfriends every year from 200level till after service, minus flings ( all d he doesn't have money but he's cute n gives u attention) so on d average Nigerian girls have slept with at least 15 guys for d shy girl who's always caged at home.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nackzy: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Okpoooooo.....after person go come marry you put for house, u Can imagine countless STDs u live with, and ur daughters might continue like that too since its In ur blood.......prove to me u don't have HIV.... U can imagine the number of 3soms n 4soms uve done
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by abescom: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Some hypocrite guys will blast the lady but we guys are worst. I had 32 girls before my wife. She is even a saint for where I dey.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by sfinkzslot(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2017
like the hypocrites will shout W H O R E!!!
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by EBBari(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2017
abescom:
Some hypocrite guys will blast the lady but we guys are worst. I had 32 girls before my wife. She is even a saint for where I dey.
Her specie grin, (diaz always a guy 4 every girl cool)
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by hardbody: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Northmall:
11 players, each played on different wings of her body. Some Nairaland girls have dated not less than 20 guys but will come to this thread to judge this Kenyan lady. It's not my business tho.

Like 11 on the pitch and the rest on the bench to be changed at half time, LOL

Not my problem though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2017
hardbody:

Like 11 on the pitch and the rest on the bench to be changed at half time, LOL

Not my problem though.

I'm telling you brother grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by isaiahethan: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

What a perfect number...

Most Nigerian girls don pass this number before they clock 22years sef cheesy cheesy dy date every guy dy go on a date with grin grin grin

Unlike the #5kbae cheesy

True talk. 90% of naija girls if not 99%
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by toprealman: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Let us assume each of them 'chop' an average of "25 times" at an average of "3 rounds each" that is 25 multipled by 3 multiplied by 11=825!! angry

She is "Nigerian used/registered/high mileage......... angry
That is excluding all " casual" rides along the way.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

The boyfriend on the far right though, he kinda reminds me of Timon the meerkat grin
Lmao grin Timon without pumba grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by nonhuman(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2017
what of me wey done lost count of my exes they are even more than 40
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Beey(f): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Let us assume each of them 'chop' an average of "25 times" at an average of "3 rounds each" that is 25 multipled by 3 multiplied by 11=825!! angry

Hahaha, wonders will never end.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by jacoik(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:

hahahajalol guy u be pesin so? U really kill me hard here
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by RedCard88(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
So dis gal is telling us dat she has tasted more dan 11 different sizes, types & colour of d*cks. Wow wat an adventure. Wetin her future husband won enjoy again?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Airee: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
yemmight:
That Kenya. Do they even have a President or a Government? Yesterday was a video of a guy glued with another woman's wife.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Airee: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Airee post=55128802][/quote]

That was not in Kenya.

yemmight:
That Kenya. Do they even have a President or a Government? Yesterday was a video of a guy glued with another woman's wife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Noblewhiz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
And I know they f**ked you for them to get to their queen undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.