Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online (49544 Views)

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her / Woman's Viral Halloween Costume Hilariously Mocks All Her Ex-boyfriends / Kenyan Lady Shows Her 11 Ex- Boyfriends, Says She’d Never Forget Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by olumideinfo: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
11 and still searching
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by gagewonda(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hope she didn't bleep dem all too sad
lolz, what do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Moving4:

She has to... One thing I understand with ladies is DAT when they date a guy & d guy didn't bleep dem, dey r just friends no matter how romantic d relationship was... It is hard 4 a girl 2say she sates a guy DAT didn't bleep her...
Lol @ has to grin
Bet why Its true sha maybe she did
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by SunnDash(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Where is d face of d idiot....wasted generation
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Moving4: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
goingape1:
when there are Young them like adventure, roaming with bad ass guys thinking that is life while the one Gentle guy (Mr right) will be seen as "not my type". but when the gorillas are getting older, that's when you will see them finding God fearing, loving, and gentle man!

women are worthless piece of Shiite
DAT is women 4u
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by kayemjay(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Emekaflatt:
Let RepogirI come and post her numerous ex-nairaland lovers like kayemja.y, Diksin, Daik, Frank3.17, ashewob.oy etc.

Shameless olosho married to a weak pastor

I detest this statement from you. You need to apologize to Repogirl and all the mentioned people in this post. I have nothing but ADMIRATION and respect for Repogirl who is an outstanding writer, a great mother and a wonderful wife. I have never met or seen her and I doubt you have too.

So please bro, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Lmao grin Timon without pumba grin

Hahaha grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha grin
Welcome online grin kiss
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by repogirl(f): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Emekaflatt aka Flokii, you haven't recovered from your mental illness abi? You are now​ bringing other innocent people into your madness. Making allegations against people who don't even know your existence.

You think you are faceless abi? Very soon, don't worry. Very soon.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Welcome online grin kiss

Thanks smiley
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Thanks smiley
Having a good day I hope? wink
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by ufuosman(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Maybe she want Kenya government to give her award
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Having a good day I hope? wink

Was a bit busy. How's your day going?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Was a bit busy. How's your day going?
Going smooth, no hassles cheesy What you been up to? wink
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by repogirl(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
hahahaha hahahaha now i understand why some guys are hell bent on marrying virgins.
why are you conversing with a lunatic? He thinks he will keep saying rubbish against me and get away with it but his day is coming very soon.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Going smooth, no hassles cheesy What you been up to? wink

Work stuff. I'm worn out.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Yungblaccmale(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
First 11.

4-4-2 formation don't forget the goalie.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

Work stuff. I'm worn out.
Haha sorry, what time is it over there?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hey you... didnt get to warch it undecided

I told you something came up embarassed
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
LaDivva:

I told you something came up embarassed

Me too. I thought Id get someone who has watched it to gist me but nothin
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by eponoloyin: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
repogirl:
Emekaflatt aka Flokii, you haven't recovered from your mental illness abi? You are now​ bringing other innocent people into your madness. Making allegations against people who don't even know your existence.

You think you are faceless abi? Very soon, don't worry. Very soon.

you won't give yourself sense and change.. Be looking for trouble you hear?
pity your kids atleast and family before doing anything stupid. Be guided
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by repogirl(f): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
eponoloyin:

you won't give yourself sense and change.. Be looking for trouble you hear?
pity your kids atleast and family before doing anything stupid. Be guided
lol... Why are you speaking for him? Abi Flokii, is this one of your numerous accounts? Change from what exactly? If he has proof of his stupidity, he should post it all for everyone to see where i stole or blackmailed him or Kayemjay or any other person he is naming.

What is stupid about protecting my image? Did he pity my family and kids before he started saying trash? I was on my own before someone started posting defamatory allegations against me, and now he is even including my colleagues and other innocent people.

He won't get away with this. Since Se.un and his Mods cant permanently do anything, I will take his matter up seriously. Kemi Olunloyo should serve as an example to you people who think you have freedom to defame people online. Your cup has run over.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Duyetare: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thinking about how many rounds of sex each of her bf goes with her before the breakup, Smh that pussy go definitely be well no doubt
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Haha sorry, what time is it over there?

We're 1 hour ahead of Nigeria. Now it's 18:03
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by eponoloyin: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
repogirl:
lol... Why are you speaking for him? Abi Flokii, is this one of your numerous accounts? Change from what exactly? If he has proof of his stupidity, he should post it all for everyone to see where i stole or blackmailed him or Kayemjay or any other person he is naming.

What is stupid about protecting my image? Did he pity my family and kids before he started saying trash? I was on my own before someone started posting defamatory allegations against me, and now he is even including my colleagues and other innocent people.

He won't get away with this. Since Se.un and his Mods cant permanently do anything, I will take his matter up seriously. Kemi Olunloyo should serve as an example to you people who think you have freedom to defame people online. Your cup has run over.

Ok

You know what I think? I think you're the guilty one here. maybe you did something very bad to the Flokii. Like trying to defame him after things fell out between you two. Confess your sins and let God forgive you.
Be wise cos if anything happens to you or your family se.un won't be held responsible.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by repogirl(f): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
eponoloyin:

Ok

You know what I think? I think you're the guilty one here. maybe you did something very bad to the Flokii. Like trying to defame him after things fell out between you two. Confess your sins and let God forgive you.
Be wise cos if anything happens to you or your family se.un won't be held responsible.
lol! Flokii, Shebi you wanted my attention, you have it now.

It is you who should ask for forgiveness after insulting my husband, children and colleagues. As for me, I am putting am end to all this rubbish. Very soon.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by easyelliot(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Only 11?
I was expecting 20
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by eponoloyin: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
repogirl:
lol! Flokii, Shebi you wanted my attention, you have it now.

It is you who should ask for forgiveness after insulting my husband, children and colleagues. As for me, I am putting am end to all this rubbish. Very soon.

I'm not Flokii dear. Just a concerned passerby.
I have seen cases like this where the victim turned out to be the actual cause. so be guided
Shalom!
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by davidif: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pearly255:
Kinda funny to me grin

Chei!!!!
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by ESIXLOVE: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
eponoloyin:

I'm not Flokii dear. Just a concerned passerby.
I have seen cases like this where the victim turned out to be the actual cause. so be guided
Shalom!
did you see the part where Flokii or Emekaflatt or whatsoever his moniker is called her SHAMELESS OLOSHO AND MARRIED TO A WEAK PASTOR.
If you were to be a judge I'll do rather face the hangman than appeal to your court.

Where did you see any connection between title of the thread and him calling out somebody's wife and even went to the extent of bringing in her husband and colleagues into the thread.

I think you should go back and read his post before trying to be a good passerby or you want me to call to mind the saying that " birds of a feather flock together " BE GUIDED

SHALOM!
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
ZarZar:

We're 1 hour ahead of Nigeria. Now it's 18:03
Zarzar wink smiley
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Zarzar wink smiley

I know what you mean & it's not what you think lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.