Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court (53279 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
majekdom2:
forgiveness does not equal not serving punishment. Why not forgive every armed robber and murder then see what your society will look like.

anyone without sympathy for what this lady is going through has a heart of stone.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
DLuciano:
i perceive you are a church goer.
Even Jesus when he was here on the earth was accused and even killed just for living holy, doing miracles (free of charge) and teaching the world the way of God.

You are not making any sense

Read what you wrote again and quote me with your brain

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by jagorinho: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
You don't conclude issues only from your lopsided perspective and try to justify it from scriptures by quoting Apostle Paul... Very wrong move.Paul cursed Elymas an agent of the devil with blindness and he became blind after Elymas began resisting the gospel and Paul ministry.

So bringing judgment, either physical or spiritual has always been permitted by God.

Besides who even made you a judge on the matter, you are to infinitesimally small to judge me much less men of God.
[/quote]
So everybody that claims man of GOD is really so, you cant prove the woman is wrong either,she has been attacking various "grade a" pastors before and they all neglected her but this "grade d" rural rugged pastor cant just check his emotions and for you i sense you adore every roaming man claiming man of God,i really pity you....when religion takes over the mind of an educated person,then an illiterate is better.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

How can they be right based on which verifiable and seen evidence?

What if their allegations are illconceived and fake to destroy the image and reputation of the men of God involved. You don't conclude issues only from your lopsided perspective and try to justify it from scriptures by quoting Apostle Paul... Very wrong move.Paul cursed Elymas an agent of the devil with blindness and he became blind after Elymas began resisting the gospel and Paul ministry.

So bringing judgment, either physical or spiritual has always been permitted by God.

Besides who even made you a judge on the matter, you are to infinitesimally small to judge me much less men of God.If you are a Christian, then it must have a very big question mark because Christian's know better how to address issues partaining to God's servants.

Christians say "don't judge" a lot so which is it, does the bolded mean you dont judge people? , who is big enough to judge you? , im asking for the sake of knowledge
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
alt3r3g0:

I agree. This same woman called Adeboye a murderer. Some things you just let slide, not every nonsense you go after.
he will call you a thief, muderer and a fraud. You might loose you job or opportunities because of that. Now let that slide too. She needs to be cautioned... simple!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by DLuciano: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:

You are not making any sense

Read what you wrote again and quote me with your brain
no quarrels, mr brain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
DLuciano:
no quarrels, mr brain
K
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Hes a pastor not a business man although nowadays its hard to tell the difference
can you imagine. So being a pastor makes a man less of a citizen and less privilege to enjoy the rights of other citizens. Many of you need mental check ups.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Christians say "don't judge" a lot so which is it, does the bolded mean you dont judge people? , who is big enough to judge you? , im asking for the sake of knowledge

Mere reading what he wrote shows he is gullible. Am sure he would have condemned it if David Ibiyeome was arrested for speaking out too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
jomonic:

anyone without sympathy for what this lady is going through has a heart of stone.
what sympathy?? She needs to be punished. What's she going through? Not being fed? Not allowed to have her bath? Hasn't she lawyers?? Why would you spill trash when you cannot defend it? And now seeking pity??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by olumike001(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
weedtheweeds:
By all truth, this Ibiyemi is not a man representing Jesus Christ. Pastor Ibiyemi is a peddler and an alleged criminal who should be investigated. He has ripped this woman of her constitutional right by influencing the authority. I will not stupidly follow such a man of the cud knowing full well what the Bible says about antichrists and workers of iniquity abounding in the last days.
Our constitution gave us right to free speech. There is nothing wrong with speaking out on social issues. Many newspapers have reported scandals concerning TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome etc and none of them has fought back. This pastor supposedly has so much under his carpet and that is why he is on the offensive. You cannot shut the masses from expression their viewpoints. So much was said about Patience Jonathan and Goodluck. If they were to go after everyone who spoke negatively about them, many would have rot in the prisons.
This man is not God for crying out loud. How could a man who preaches the message in the Bible and indoctrinates Christianity push for one to be arrested and re-arrested after a bail? This is absolutely not Christ-like and should be shunned by Christians.
Enough of this impunity! Even when Abacha died we could not say it with our own mouths even after it was broadcast on BBC. What is this? What sort of country is this? It will not go on forever, the poor also have thoughts and they need to be expressed.
i believe if the pastor is your father and you are in school hearing all sorts you wont be saying this....The truth is you people enjoy all sort being said to pastors but will quickly open your mouth if actions are being taken and start comparing them to Jesus christ....and if they keep silent same people will still taljk...let me tell you...even if the pastor remain silent the people around him wont keep silent.....its not accepted by the law,if you dont understand how things are being done why not ask people involve before useing the socail media wrongly.....You know how the office of a pastor is,hve u seen anybody come out to say one imam is ahving affair with one stupid obodo girl?you kniow that office is not sacred but with your stupid fingers and dirty mouth you want to destroy the office of pastor....it wont work....most of this pastor had pay great sacrifice by reaching this level but you that fornication,stealing,adultery is your norms,you are looking for a way to tarnish someone else....it cant work....if this pastors only cry to God for a second over all this false witness that you love to hear,you will know that she will go thru hell more than this.....she is lucky that its just human police level

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
ProsperUSA:
Hopeless court and judicial system.
Arresting people for expressing freedom of speech while politicians steal millions and billions without being arrested.
Which nonsense freedom of speech? Whilst tarnishing someone's image. Just pray you never be a victim of malicious character assassination. Does she have prove of the alleged misconducts? Hell no!!!!! Nigerian bloggers witches need to learn this. Facts before publishing. Nonsense upon ingredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by graphiti: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
ziga:
To the real lawyers in the house.

Is the case against Miss Olunloyo a civil case or a criminal case according to Nigeria's legal system.

Or is this a case of abuse of Judicial power by the Magistrate who could have been bribed by the plaintiff.

Because I know that in Nigeria, if you have enough money, you can have anybody arrested and jailed.

SMH

A dangerous trend is when u, in Lagos "offends" someone in Maiduguri and, in a show of (abuse of) power, manipulates d system,, gets u "arrested" Gestapo-styled and bundled straight to Maiduguri to face d 'law'. undecided

Really, this is a dangerous trend

Cc weedtheweeds antiwailer

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:

That is what you should be asking, not condemning Aunty Kemi.

I never said Kemi is right. Am saying she should be given a chance.

When Suleiman was almost arrested by the dss, am sure folks like you were screaming injustice too. But when it pertains to men of God,it becomes right
how is she having her chance?? Has she not lawyers, personal assistants that can help her with her evidences. What chances are you saying? When she gets to court, she will tell the judge she has evidences, she will provide it and if found guilty the pastor will be remanded. So why the cry?? Stop allowing your silly sentiments cloud your sense of judgement. There is a big gap btw freedom of speech and defaming an individual. Even AIT apologised to Tinubu.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
majekdom2:
can you imagine. So being a pastor makes a man less of a citizen and less privilege to enjoy the rights of other citizens. Many of you need mental check ups.

Yes

One of the core objectives of the pastor is to preach salvation to the world. Matthew 28:19-20

So yes,there are things we do that they shouldn't do. He is meant to reveal the awesomeness and power of God to us and not show us he has power from men
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Semper247(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
tumababa:
this is really good. it will serve as a lesson to all those amateur blogs who just kill peoples reputation to make money not minding the effect. they will think twice and confirm any story before posting now.
if she is innocent, she can also sue. if she is guilty, she is on OYO.

Ohhhh! This is good abi?

But would have been bad had Deji adeyanju been arrested for evil publication on buhari abi?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by bezimo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Jesus said clearly "Judge not.... Matt 7:1" So on the basis of that you are not permitted to judge me or anybody.I believe you are not blind and can see that as validated by God
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
And the christians will keep quiet on this one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by graphiti: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Topgainer:

Justice H.O Oshomah and Bishop vs Madam Kemi. Who doesn't know
Bishop Ibiyeomie is higher than Justice Oshomah and even Governor Wike in the ... ?
He is even more spiritual than his holiness Rev King Ezeugo but not as spiritual as lord Olumba Olumba Obu.
I wonder why he doesn't want to waste Madam Kemi spiritually or physically instead of spending money on police, prison and courts. Maybe Madam Kemi is a prayer warrior grin grin grin

(a) Occult (b) coven (c) spirit (d) all of d above
grin
Ngwa, topgainer, choose one grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by DavidOluyale(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
majekdom2:
how is she having her chance?? Has she not lawyers, personal assistants that can help her with her evidences. What chances are you saying? When she gets to court, she will tell the judge she has evidences, she will provide it and if found guilty the pastor will be remanded. So why the cry?? Stop allowing your silly sentiments cloud your sense of judgement. There is a big gap btw freedom of speech and defaming an individual. Even AIT apologised to Tinubu.

When Suleiman spoke against El rufai, it was freedom of speech abi?

When men of God speak against anybody in the government or other religions, it's freedom of speech baa?

Am done quoting you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Topgainer: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
jomonic:

How can they have sympathy when they are indirectly funding the woman's trials through the seeds tithes and offerings submitted to the Bishop?
It used to be the 'image' of Jesus hanging on sitting rooms and car stickers/ stickers on personal effects of Christians now it no longer Jesus it is the picture of man of gods. The worship has shifted from 'Jesus' to church brands and Church business owners. Prisoners/slaves are made of educated men and who Christ died for .

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by olumike001(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
weedtheweeds:
By all truth, this Ibiyemi is not a man representing Jesus Christ. Pastor Ibiyemi is a peddler and an alleged criminal who should be investigated. He has ripped this woman of her constitutional right by influencing the authority. I will not stupidly follow such a man of the cud knowing full well what the Bible says about antichrists and workers of iniquity abounding in the last days.
Our constitution gave us right to free speech. There is nothing wrong with speaking out on social issues. Many newspapers have reported scandals concerning TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome etc and none of them has fought back. This pastor supposedly has so much under his carpet and that is why he is on the offensive. You cannot shut the masses from expression their viewpoints. So much was said about Patience Jonathan and Goodluck. If they were to go after everyone who spoke negatively about them, many would have rot in the prisons.
This man is not God for crying out loud. How could a man who preaches the message in the Bible and indoctrinates Christianity push for one to be arrested and re-arrested after a bail? This is absolutely not Christ-like and should be shunned by Christians.
Enough of this impunity! Even when Abacha died we could not say it with our own mouths even after it was broadcast on BBC. What is this? What sort of country is this? It will not go on forever, the poor also have thoughts and they need to be expressed.
so you are the man of GOD right....before you can talk please be famous first and let c how you will react to such
easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:

Yes

One of the core objectives of the pastor is to preach salvation to the world. Matthew 28:19-20

So yes,there are things we do that they shouldn't do. He is meant to reveal the awesomeness and power of God to us and not show us he has power from men

Crap! Are you saying a pastor should not enjoy his right as a citizen? All these over sabi Nigerians. Is a pastor entitled to his right as a citizen? yes or No that's the question. Stop displaying folly on here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by TinaAnita(f): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
So it's this pastor who always appears on TV preaching one thing or the other? I'm so disappointed. He couldn't even set a good example of his sermon. How pathetic !

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
majekdom2:
Crap! Are you saying a pastor should not enjoy his right as a citizen? All these over sabi Nigerians. Is a pastor entitled to his right as a citizen? yes or No that's the question. Stop displaying folly on here.

First define who a pastor is,his responsibilities and his calling, then answer yourself

Please don't quote me again abeg. I don't know how to argue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by sodeide2013: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Many of our commenters on nairaland make me worried. How does this case mean men of God in Nigeria are not men of God or are not genuine. First that is generalisation. Secondly, your faith in God should not be affected by the actions of someone else, be he a man of God or not.
I have been defrauded by a pastor before in 2012, but that does not mean I no longer believe in God or I begin to hold all Christian religious leaders in contempt.
Serve God sincerely because the man of Go's will give account of his life to God just like you. You cannot say it is because of them you lived anyhow

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:

When Suleiman spoke against El rufai, it was freedom of speech abi?

When men of God speak against anybody in the government or other religions, it's freedom of speech baa?

Am done quoting you
which man of God speaks without evidence? Which man of God mention Names. They ought to and should be cautious. The "sulieman" that spoke, was he arrested or not? Hello, mention your men of God that defamed people without evidence and when charges were pressed did not apologise or serve their punishments. Many of you ranting about "man of God" involved in this case obviously are not famous or have no Name to protect. If you do, you will clearly understand why Kemi is where she is.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by TinaAnita(f): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Never will I listen to the thrash he preaches on TV. Coman beat me!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by realmindz: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
The world lives by deceit. Kemi you can't change that, they will come for you.

But u can enjoy the dividend of the corrupt world, join them and make those who hate you for speaking against their gods worship you.

Claim you have become a born again Christian, start a church and release gospel songs, you will win a good number of gullible who will worship and adore you.

stay alive in the game, don't hate the players
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
majekdom2:
which man of God speaks without evidence? Which man of God mention Names. They ought to and should be cautious. The "sulieman" that spoke, was he arrested or not? Hello, mention your men of God that defamed people without evidence and when charges were pressed did not apologise or serve their punishments. Many of you ranting about "man of God" involved in this case obviously are not famous or have no Name to protect. If you do, you will clearly understand why Kemi is where she is.

Suleiman personally asked El rufai to reverse his decision on banning public preaching or die.

I mean die. He said it. I watched it

Check YouTube if you have doubts. But followers like you will call it freedom of speech too

Don't quote again. Please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by bezimo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
ziga:
So false publication is a criminal offense and not a civil offense in Nigeria.

Chai!!! Human rights violation at its peak. Jungle country.

If na so, most people on Nairaland go dey kiri-kiri for plenty misyarns!!!

At least you agree it was an offence, The offence of defamation of character and personality through proven false allegation can also pass off as a criminal offense, whatever the case, Human rights laws permits freedom of speech but it didn't give anyone licence to spread false allegations to publicly ridicule and defame someone else reputation and character.

That some others didn't take the case to court doesn't mean it is right and should be encouraged.Someone must be made a scapegoat and thought a lesson.Kemi is that scapegoat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.