Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Advice Me: I Have Feelings For Her But Don’t Know How To Go About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Have Feelings For Her But Don’t Know How To Go About It (574 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Have Feelings For Her But Don’t Know How To Go About It by NaijaLoaded24: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Advice Me: I Have Feelings For Her But Don’t Know How To Go About It

Hello Readers, we have a shy man who doesn’t know how to talk to the woman he likes. Please read his situation as sent in and drop your mature comments only.

Hello, I’m happy to be have this contact.
I’m 38 Years old and I have a crush, my feelings for her is real and high. We work @ the same office and I have being yearning and longings to spend time with her for years but it has not been possible, pls advice me on how to go about it. I want to show her and want her to be mine as soon as possible.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses.

Source :- http://celebrityvibez.com

You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via Admin@CeleBrityVibez.com
Re: Advice Me: I Have Feelings For Her But Don’t Know How To Go About It by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2017
At 38
O boy...
Ask any teenage boy he would help you out
Tell Him That!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Have Feelings For Her But Don’t Know How To Go About It by Judasjudas(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Ask her out for lunch ..dinner ..any1 ..just normal
*can I buy U something ? ..get to know stuffs she likes .from there ..u can be a very close friend to her .. that's a headstart

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Have Feelings For Her But Don’t Know How To Go About It by NaijaLoaded24: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Judasjudas:
Ask her out for lunch ..dinner ..any1 ..just normal
*can I buy I something ? ..get to know stuffs she likes .from there ..u can be a very close friend to her .. that's a headstart
cool

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Now My Wife — And Our Marriage Has Never Been Better / Pls Help!!! / Nigeria's Girl Who Look's Like Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.