Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (37660 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by emerged01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Everybody is taking about forgiveness but they were quick to condemned pastor suleimon. And also failed to remember the verse ,"touch not my anointing".
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by duni04(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
modelsms10:

Oga you tried but got it wrong.

We have criminal defamation. For instance see s 373 criminal code. Its a misdemeanour and attracts 2 yrs improsonment at most.

Same thing applies to assault. Assault is a criminal offence. However one can choose to go for civil aspect wherein one gets damages.
You have no idea what you're on about. Read and enlighten yourself.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/falana-illegality-criminal-libel-nigeria/
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
danielicon:

you are not serious in anyway. am telling you. listen, don't just rush to forgiveness when someone intentionally trying to bring u down for no reason. and besides the lady in question is not asking for forgiveness. just like Suleiman and Stephenie otobo, if Stephenie is found guilty, someone would talk about forgiveness
sm1 must tame this destructive journalist cum blogger called Auntie Kemi. @ d smtime if others Pastors even more prominent than Pastor IbiyieomiPastor Ibiyieomi who auntie Kemi has defamed in recent past are to wade their sticks on her she wudn't have find this luxury time to bring down sm1else. @d sametime Pastor Ibiyieomi must let go of this issue. A disciple who is not ready to suffer for Christ cannot reign with Him. Forgiveness is a sign of being a child of God.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jayAjoku(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vanessa88:
I can assure you that you wouldn't be missed There is no space self grin
Atleast you can attest to that if you been to the church The church is actually over crowded
abeg help me tell am o sis
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by lionson(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:

If Pastor David Ibiyeomie is truly a believer in Christ, then he must forgive and reconcile with Kemi else he is just deciving himslf

Did you say reconcile with? Honestly, make I talk pass the question wey I ask you?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Vanessa88(f): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And you will rot on earth

You sound pained grin
Are you Kemi?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by aksule(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
We human beings tend to be very funny at times or how else should someone just get up from the wrong side of the bed and create intentionally what can be damaging to one's reputation. Let's not encourage damaging journalism. Kindly put religion away from this mess. The madam can always end the matter if she so wishes by doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jayAjoku(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
hadaydhollarpo:

sm1 must tame this destructive journalist cum blogger called Auntie Kemi. @ d smtime if others Pastors even more prominent Kemi has defamed in recent past are to wade their sticks on her she wudn't have find this luxury time to bring down sm1else. Pastor Ibiyieomi must let go of this issue. A disciple who is not ready to suffer for Christ cannot reign with Him. Forgiveness is a sign of being a child of God.
omo different strokes for different folks so all the forgiveness he has forgiven since nko so if na you talk true u go leave her .. abeg make i hear word
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Vanessa88(f): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
jayAjoku:
abeg help me tell am o sis

He hasn't been to the church that's why he is saying such

The Church that the whole of Port Harcourt scrabble to go to... You have to push people inorder to pass

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jayAjoku(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
divicode:
[b]I have read a number if write up about this saga but I need to enlighten a lot of people that claim to be Christians who obviously knows nothing about Christianity but are just busy bodies!

Does Christianity equals steupidity? No!
Because you are a Christian, does it mean you should not know your rights? Again No!

Somebody accused a man of God of sleeping with oloshos and you expect him to keep silent? The worst is that she has been doing this for long and every man of God is keeping quiet. For God sake this is a woman that has been allegedly disowned by her father.

I am a Christian but I don't worship at Redeem where she abused Pastor Adeboye as a thief, gay, fake etc.

For God's sake, many of you toddlers on nairaland do not know another man's right begins where yours stops?

Many of you that runs your diarrhoea mouth here are just quoting scriptures out of context. Kemi Olunloyo is not a Christian! She is not looking for forgiveness, if her fvck-up is not treated once and for all, she will continue to do this.

It is also a lesson for her boyfriend and major accomplish as their time is up - boy Freeze (I refuse to call the immature guy a man).

Lastly, some of you naive children on nairaland should know that David Ibiyomie is not the magistrate or judge that sent Kemi to the prison, if you have any issue with that please complain to the national judicial council!

In conclusion, if David Ibiyomie has kept quiet like Adeboye or Oyedepo, you will be here running your mouth like a tap without control that the allegations are correct! Now he has gone to court to seek redress and you are still crying! Whata world full of hypocrites[/b]!

i wish i could buy you a car for this write up but i can't right now . leave those people to be deceiving themselves thinking cuz we are christians we should be rags when they themselves cannot forgive their maids if they burn soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So, Kemi has been found guilty abi?

When the news first came out then, people started talking as if Kemi was going to be dealt with spiritually. But their god pastor has only run to the police to illegally hold a citizen of Nigeria.
That is maturity and forgiveness... You hit a child with the right hand and draw her back to you with the other hand...
He needs to give er chance to prove her innocence and let it bot look like a persecution in the eyes of the least faithful.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ObaEwuare: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
godlycounsel:
God forgives when you repent. No where God forgave Adam because of his arrogance and excuse. God only forgives those who truly repent and forsake their sins.

What if I say God is foolish?!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by princematz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Illiteracy is really a disease.....
According to the law of the land.....If you have a problem with someone, you seek redress in court.
To me, the pastor only did what was right according to the law.....
If he wanted to act as an unbeliever, he could just arrange for her to be beaten or kidnapped.......
Suing somebody is not a Sin......
He did not kill her or beat her up or insult her on social media like she did Him.......
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
jayAjoku:
omo different strokes for different folks so all the forgiveness he has forgiven since nko so if na you talk true u go leave her .. abeg make i hear word
na today Pastor Adeboye was accused of similar tori ni? Have you ever heard a statement from him/his P.A? He doesn't give a damn. He goes on with his gospel work. How many allegations will he answer to? They come, go and die naturally. These are disattractions you know.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by skeendyke: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
divicode:
[b]I have read a number if write up about this saga but I need to enlighten a lot of people that claim to be Christians who obviously knows nothing about Christianity but are just busy bodies!

Because you are a Christian, does it mean you should not know your rights? Again No!

Somebody accused a man of God of sleeping with oloshos and you expect him to keep silent? The worst is that she has been doing this for long and every man of God is keeping quiet. For God sake this is a woman that has been allegedly disowned by her father.

I am a Christian but I don't worship at Redeem where she abused Pastor Adeboye as a thief, gay, fake etc.

For God's sake, many of you toddlers on nairaland do not know another man's right begins where yours stops?

Many of you that runs your diarrhoea mouth here are just quoting scriptures out of context. Kemi Olunloyo is not a Christian! She is not looking for forgiveness, if her fvck-up is not treated once and for all, she will continue to do this.

It is also a lesson for her boyfriend and major accomplish as their time is up - boy Freeze (I refuse to call the immature guy a man).

Lastly, some of you naive children on nairaland should know that David Ibiyomie is not the magistrate or judge that sent Kemi to the prison, if you have any issue with that please complain to the national judicial council!

In conclusion, if David Ibiyomie has kept quiet like Adeboye or Oyedepo, you will be here running your mouth like a tap without control that the allegations are correct! Now he has gone to court to seek redress and you are still crying! Whata world full of hypocrites[/b]!

Hypocrites I tell you.... If he kept quiet they would say he is guilty, now he seeks justice through the juducial system they say he is not a true Christian.. Same scenario has been playing in the Apostle Suleman and Stephanie Otobo case. One can never truly satisfy an ignorant person however hard one tries.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by eyinjuege: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
panpan:

This is the real issue. If the pastor wants to sue, fine. However, this is a civil case and Kemi Olunloyo should not have been arrested and detained over this matter.

I completely agree with you.
The police as usual have made a mess of things.

I know pastors have no power to order physical arrests of citizens(I no know about spiritual arrest o wink)
So who ordered her arrest and detention?
Even if a private citizen/pastor/politician/rich man should come and ask the police to arrest their enemy, who didn't steal/defraud/ them why should the police honor such?
I'm seriously not understanding
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ride on Papa
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jayAjoku(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vanessa88:

He hasn't been to the church that's why he is saying such

The Church that the whole of Port Harcourt they scrabble to go to... You ve have to push people in other to pass
ah swear church that has all 5 services packed . bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm bible also said what would happen if you do and kemi is feeling it

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Realcash224(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
I still can't bealive that kemi is in detention. Anyway pastor Ibiyeomie has come out clean with this. Let Kemi rrmain there!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Igba123: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:

Kemi do not need to ask for forgiveness before Pastor David can forgive her. Pastor David must forgive Kemi for his own good.

How many times has Kemi offended David Ibiyeomie in a day?

Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall
my brother sin against me,
and I forgive him? till seven
times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Failure to forgive and reconcile with Kemi will be an act of disobedience
u're turning those scriptures on their head. Hv u considered d parallel teaching in luke 17:1ff? Jesus was responding to simon's puzzle. 1st Jesus said brother. Is d said lady a christian? Did she accept she offended? Matt said show him his offence. Clearly d pastor is following d bible here, don't advocate personal showing bc d lady will make us believe d pastor is trying to chase her. Luke said rebuke him- kemi is being rebuked here. Luke gave condition for forgiveness which is "if he/she repents- have u proved kemi's repentance? Pls read those scriptures again, dis time within d context, then come up with better condemnation.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:

If Pastor David Ibiyeomie is truly a believer in Christ, then he must forgive and reconcile with Kemi else he is just deciving himslf
See person reasoning shocked
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Realcash224(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
I still can't bealive that kemi is in detention. Anyway pastor Ibiyeomie has come out clean with this. Let Kemi remain there!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by AngelicBeing: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
divicode:

Sensible comment so far and well delivered cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sowore is like "hope I won't be next"
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Sibe007(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Okoh1:

everything u said is nothing but crap.

a complete balderdash..

infact, all of u preaching forgiveness are snakes under rose flowers.

where were all you idiots when kemi's mouth was leaking like a diarrhea patient?

you all were waiting for somebody to rise up against the diarrhea patient to start typing rubbish on social media in the guise of preaching forgiveness

#ihatehypocrites#

You see your type of Christianity....

Nigerian Christianity....Calling people preaching forgiveness IDIOTS

I wonder why we don't already have more 'non Christians'
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by AngelicBeing: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
sammydirectly:
Awon olodo rabata, is the pastor the law enforcement agent? Why don't you all go to the police and the court to forgive her.?
No wonder this country is not moving forward, we love impunity and lawlessness. You folks thrive on rumours and scandals.

You all are goddamn forsaken cannibals and losers. You are looking for another Apostle Suleiman to smear, make jest of and debase, huh. You are all so pissed off that this did not go the way you want so that you could all scavenge on. Losers.
l concur cool
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vanessa88:

I can assure you that you wouldn't be missed
There is no space self grin

Atleast you can attest to that if you been to the church
The church is actually over crowded

Your low IQ is actually interfering with Ur comprehension , I didn't go there to be important or to be recognised , I went there to worship but this case has exposed that pastor for who he is because all the while I was already suspicious he wasn't of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by duni04(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
princematz:
Illiteracy is really a disease.....
According to the law of the land.....If you have a problem with someone, you seek redress in court.
To me, the pastor only did what was right according to the law.....
If he wanted to act as an unbeliever, he could just arrange for her to be beaten or kidnapped.......
Suing somebody is not a Sin......
He did not kill her or beat her up or insult her on social media like she did Him.......
Unfortunately you're the biggest illiterate on this forum. The law of the land gives you no right to sue somebody for libel and then pay the police to transport them from one state to another. That's how dictators operate. How can you lock someone up for defamation? Is this Iraq or Syria? Even the ruthless Dino melaye sued Sahara reporters for damages, he didn't call for Sowore's arrest because its not in our laws to arrest anyone for defamation. Kemi's crime is an Instagram post!!!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
divicode:

u are not a Christian at all.
The scripture should be obeyed to the latter if u claim to be a Christian.
if u believe in tithing, believe in grace then dealing with someone because they offend u is wrong.
scripture says if u obey all and break one law, u are as guilty as charged.
I respect the pastor but for this, HE'S 100% WRONG
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Vanessa88(f): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
jayAjoku:
ah swear church that has all 5 services packed . bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm bible also said what would happen if you do and kemi is feeling it

Don't mind this peeps.. They really don't know who Papa is in ph/ Rivers state .. or his believes

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by AngelicBeing: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

This kind of talk doesn't apply here.You were celebrating the maligning of the pastor character and reputation when those dirty lies were published by kemi agsinst the pastor.You didn't write a post to condemn it abi.Now the pastor has reacted lawfully you are writing things. .

Why dont you ask Apostle paul why he cursed Elymas with blindness when Elymas resisted the gospel and Apostle paul ministry. Apostle paul should have also forgiven Elymas to continue his ministry of opposition.Why didnt Prophet Elisha forgive those 42 kids mocking him for his bald head. He didn't because there are times the wicked must be shown the other side of God.

I am not the kind of Christian that prays father forgive them they don't know what they are doing.Only Jesus could pray that prayer because the people who were killing Jesus didn't know they were helping him fulling his sole devine mission.

The folks attacking the reputation of people know what they are doing so the prayer of forgiveness doesn't always apply to them sometimes vengeance and jugement from above is just what is needed.

How I miss the ministry of Archbishop Benson Idahosa. You dare not try this rubbish with him or his ministry, if not you receive instant judgement.

cool
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by davo90tico(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:

question bro, so if I came and used social media to defame you and kept on doing it will you try to reconcile with me if am not interested in doing so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.