Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry (1875 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! / Why Is It Hard To Find Decent Girls These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
This thread will be based mainly on how to recognize agberos on nairaland. This will help some pretty girls here, whose monikers have no such prefixes or suffixes like -pwetty, todope-, etc.

1. They are football house attendants

These joblèss ones will tell you while it rained at old Trafford during Baca/Juventus match ;Dabeg help me state the correct clubs.

Better fans go to football houses to have fun, but these ignoramuses will argue, fight, and later bring out their mats when all others have left. We will cite one moniker to buttress our assertion. Spy360 is the man. He made the sentences below while starving in one sunny afternoon.

"For me its Bellerin, except for the penalty, he completely shut Sterling out of the game, that alone was the key to our win. Secondly he got the first goal setting up the team for an emphatic win. Noting also that he wasn't even thought of as a back up for Debuchy, now Debuchy who haven't even played much would be thinking 'why then did Arsene sign me?"

Note that "our win" above. What is he winning? The true winner is somewhere in Europe while the celebrated Dundee rants here.

Note that the topic must reflect romance by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Ashleydolls(f): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op from your post you also sound like one of the agberos. Or how can yoou know them if you're not part of the

2 Likes

Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
cool

I have no idea ....

1 Like

Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by TrapHedges(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol so any body tat goes to a viewing center to watch a football match and argue is an agbero?

2 Likes

Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by LoRdCaT(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

Better fans go to football houses to have fun, but these ignoramuses will argue, fight, and later bring out their mats when all others have left. We will cite one moniker to buttress our assertion. [b]Spy360[b] is the man. He made the sentences below while starving in one sunny afternoon.

Sperm360 has been murdered grin

1 Like

Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by CrEaToRmalden(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol so any body tat goes to a viewing center to watch a football match and argue is an agbero?

You mind the goat.. ?
Best way to watch your team play is at the viewing centre
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why mumu just full nl like this?
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Op from your post you also sound like one of the agberos. Or how can yoou know them if you're not part of the

EFCC operatives are rogues because they know how to catch rogues? Did you go to school at all? What is your highest qualification? Technical college NABTEB, abi? No wonder!
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

No. It's those that go there with their mats to sleep there after when those that came to catch fun have left. The moniker above will tell you why Mikel's semen was able to impregnate a Russian.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

You mind the goat.. ?
Best way to watch your team play is at the viewing centre

We don't care about your cave opinion. Have you been to bet9ja shop today? Just tell us that you need a decoder and a TV. You will still bite your fingers if you're unable to subscribe. Eleribu somebody
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Why mumu just full nl like this?

What mumu pass insulting a whole Igbo tribe?
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Spy360(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Sperm360 has been murdered grin
So this lunatic opened a thread for me? shocked
Wow! shocked
I just became popular.
Seun coman take this to front page biko. cheesy
Mr Labrat are you his assistant? He said he was a pastor at an assylum. cheesy
A great public speaker for mad people.
This is the height of stupidity. I can't bear it.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Ashleydolls(f): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

EFCC operatives are rogues because they know how to catch rogues? Did you go to school at all? What is your highest qualification? Technical college NABTEB, abi? No wonder!
see this mumu comparing himself with an EFCC operative. Efcc operative my foot! Typical agbero like you creating useless thread up and down
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
2. No betting, no food

Imagine an existence planned around bet9ja and baba ijebu.
Bae: I will visit you at home.

Correctguy101: Where I fit get tfare for you? Between, one match don spoil market for me.

Correctguy101 said the following:

"If den don't chop ur money 4 nothing h4 online u go understand my joy say I meet u. Honest people scarce did days esp online.
Thanks again n Happy Sun Day

Any sweet or biscuit 4 ya boy?

lost one of my ticket yesterday o"
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
see this mumu comparing himself with an EFCC operative. Efcc operative my foot! Typical agbero like you creating useless thread up and down

E remain little b4 dem go chain u. Simple analogy, u no fit understand.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

Wow! shocked

I just became popular.

Are you that hungry for fame? Good! Head to lagoon straightaway. If you are far away at Nnewi, board the next Peace Mass Transit bus. Ensure you arrive lasgidi at nite, so that no one will stop you from jumping into the lagoon. You will become famous immediately. grin grin
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by LoRdCaT(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

Wow! shocked

I just became popular.

Guy stop am! Well i am not Mr labrat so i will just assume that retort wasn't directed at me.

Anyway I just called your attention to this because your burial cannot be going on in your absence grin

Wetin you do the guy sef, I know say you be renown trouble maker.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by TrapHedges(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

You mind the goat.. ? Best way to watch your team play is at the viewing centre
real bro.. Lol tats d way
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Spy360(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:
This thread will be based mainly on how to recognize agberos on nairaland. This will help some pretty girls here, whose monikers have no such prefixes or suffixes like -pwetty, todope-, etc.

1. They are football house attendants

These joblèss ones will tell you while it rained at old Trafford during Baca/Juventus match ;Dabeg help me state the correct clubs.

Better fans go to football houses to have fun, but these ignoramuses will argue, fight, and later bring out their mats when all others have left. We will cite one moniker to buttress our assertion. Spy360 is the man. He made the sentences below while starving in one sunny afternoon.

"For me its Bellerin, except for the penalty, he completely shut Sterling out of the game, that alone was the key to [b]our win. Secondly he got the first goal setting up the team for an emphatic win. Noting also that he wasn't even thought of as a back up for Debuchy, now Debuchy who haven't even played much would be thinking 'why then did Arsene sign me?" [/b]

Note that "our win" above. What is he winning? The true winner is somewhere in Europe while the celebrated Dundee rants here.

This lunatic dug up a post I made months ago, only to foool himself on a public forum. Lols!

An intelligent post I made sha. cheesy

Jobless lunatic, you should be spending more time preaching to your fellow mad people tan digging up outdated posts.

I told that your foolery is spread all over NL and is on archive. You only proved me right.

#Fool
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Spy360(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Guy stop am! Well i am not Mr labrat so i will just assume that retort wasn't directed at me.

Anyway I just called your attention to this because your burial cannot be going on in your absence grin

Wetin you do the guy sef, I know say you be renown trouble maker.
The idiot say him get job as a pastor ina n assylum.

What else do you think?

I called him a mad man. cheesy

I supposed that they actually gave him the job to trick him into moving into the assylum. cheesy
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

This lunatic dug up a post I made months ago, only to foool himself on a public forum. Lols!

An intelligent post I made sha. cheesy

Jobless lunatic, you should be spending more time preaching to your fellow mad people tan digging up outdated posts.

I told that your foolery is spread all over NL and is on archive. You only proved me right.

#Fool

Our professional eediot at it again. What do you do for a living? Werey is even quoting himself to praise himself...se won sepe fun e ni?
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Spy360(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

Are you that hungry for fame? Good! Head to lagoon straightaway. If you are far away at Nnewi, board the next Peace Mass Transit bus. Ensure you arrive lasgidi at nite, so that no one will stop you from jumping into the lagoon. You will become famous immediately. grin grin
You already made me popular by dedicating this thread to me. cheesy
Seun should pay me for generating traffic.

What a fool. Lunatic public speaker. cheesy

Your soul was so pained you did this?

Hia!
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

What else do you think?

I supposed that they actually gave him the job to trick him into moving into the assylum. cheesy

Let me borrow one prayer from savage finder's thread:

Hold your head and shout, "every power frying spy360's destiny with palm oil, let it change it to groundnut oil". grin grin Aduaaaaaaaaa
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

You already made me popular by dedicating this thread to me. cheesy
Seun should pay me for generating traffic.

What a fool. Lunatic public speaker. cheesy

Your soul was so pained you did this?

Hia!

Dedicating a thread to you? This thread is about the obituaries of some wereys like yourself. Watch out.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
3. They are often shy of their cultural heritage.

We call these people omo-ale in my culture. Check the names they bear online, and see them using Latin or French. They are fond of identifying their selves with foreign nations, instead of Nnewi. English is the official language here but they are often ashamed of using it as names, but quick to identify errors in others' comments.

How does one interpret Exinferis? This oponu said he is better than me when it comes to syntax and semantics. Help me ask him his achievements that are related to grammar. I have almost two novels to my credit, while the eediot is busy flaunting useless repetition. He wrote this:

"You've been exposed as a self-centered buffoon, a liar, a charlatan, a fraud, a loud mouth, a boastful bag of wind, a complete jackass and a huge arsehole."

Come to think of that this one said he is a master in syntax and semantics using 8 a's as identifiers for eight nouns. Even if he teaches in a private nursery school, the business will close shop.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by LoRdCaT(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

What else do you think?

LMAO.... But come to think of it, you may be right because only a mad man will create a thread like this. The topic and content no even correlate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by profhezekiah: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by profhezekiah: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
was the op stingy to U when he took U out on a dat because this ur attack no be here oo
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
LoRdCaT:
LMAO.... But come to think of it, you may be right because only a mad man will create a thread like this. The topic and content no even correlate. grin

As a kid, there is a limit to what you can understand. Is like you are also from Nnewi. Because that's why u think you can take me on. Oponu, if the topic doesn't reflect romance, your mods will have reasons to delete it. Now school is over.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
ExInferis:

you poor, gormless, useless, disgusting sack of horse manure.

Have you noticed no one takes you and your self-worship serious?

Are you still pained that I pointed you out for the silly, boring, self-conceited douchebag you're?

I'm not obsessed with my grammar or spellings, you dickwad, cos i'm not here to brag or impress; i'm here to have some fun.

Only obnoxious little children with nothing to do bother with impressing others with grammar.

You authored 2 books you say? So frigging what? Who cares, you dimwitted non-entity.

Take those books and cram them up your hello.

You bore me, arsehole.

w

You forgot to use your a's or you took correction? Good! Omo daadaa ni e, oponu.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by ExInferis(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

You forgot to use your a's or you took correction? Good! Omo daadaa ni e, oponu.

Hehe....the dipshit is still wasting his time trying oh-so-hard to prove a point.

Why are you desperate to be taken seriously on Nairaland?

Your poor simple folks don't love you enough?

I don't blame them; If I'd a kid like you I'd swap you for a dog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Misunderstanding Of Feminism! / My Pre Wedding Pictures / Viral Photo Of 'pregnant' Man Driving The Internet Mad & The Story Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.