Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry (1885 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! / Why Is It Hard To Find Decent Girls These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
ExInferis:

Hehe....the dipshit is still wasting his time trying oh-so-hard to prove a point.

Why are you desperate to be taken seriously on Nairaland?

Your poor simple folks don't love you enough?

I don't blame them; If I'd a kid like you I'd swap you for a dog.

Oga grammmmmmar! Too much grammar grin grin grin grin. aye Leo!
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Spy360(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

Dedicating a thread to you? This thread is about the obituaries of some wereys like yourself. Watch out.
People commenting on this thread already know who the agbero cum lunatic is.

Lols!

Honestly your mum should have given a Mouth Action instead and swallow the bacteria infested sperms. Now we all have to deal with another imbecillic foool.

#Fool.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by LoRdCaT(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

As a kid, there is a limit to what you can understand. Is like you are also from Nnewi. Because that's why u think you can take me on. Oponu, if the topic doesn't reflect romance, your mods will have reasons to delete it. Now school is over.
You are beneath me you twerp, I don't banter with retārds and you are 10 notches below the regular retārd. Focus on your job as the pulpitarian of screwballs, after all in a gathering of blind men, a one-eyed man is king.

And oh, forgive me if I ignore your next psychotic rant at me
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spy360:

People commenting on this thread already know who the agbero cum lunatic is.

Lols!

Honestly your mum should have given a Mouth Action instead and swallow the bacteria infested sperms. Now we all have to deal with another imbecillic foool.

#Fool.

Hunger no gud o. If arsenal no win, this one go starve to death, ah!
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You are beneath me you twerp, I don't banter with retārds and you are 10 notches below the regular retārd. Focus on your job as the pulpitarian of screwballs, after all in a gathering of blind men, a one-eyed man is king.

And oh, forgive me if I ignore your next psychotic rant at me

Cat, have you seen the video of other cat like yourself raping a fowl? Someone said you are the one but argued say you can't transform na. And they said the cat is your mum's last born child.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Spy360(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:

Hunger no gud o. If arsenal no win, this one go starve to death, ah!
Hahahahahahahaaaaa!

Stop aggreviating your madness.

Obviously you know nothing about football, so why should I blame you.

For someone who claimed to have begun speaking in public in Js2 at 15, how can I blame you.

At that age your mates were already taking SSCE, instead you were busy 'public speaking' to babies.

Those children would have wondered what 'father' would want to say this time.

My lunatic friend, go and watch the movie titled 'ASSYLUM' and see the reality of your situation.
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by Kingoflotto(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
sighs...........nairaland damn full of crazy folks
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by vislabraye(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
B2Spirits:
This thread will be based mainly on how to recognize agberos on nairaland. This will help some pretty girls here, whose monikers have no such prefixes or suffixes like -pwetty, todope-, etc.

1. They are football house attendants

These joblèss ones will tell you while it rained at old Trafford during Baca/Juventus match ;Dabeg help me state the correct clubs.

Better fans go to football houses to have fun, but these ignoramuses will argue, fight, and later bring out their mats when all others have left. We will cite one moniker to buttress our assertion. Spy360 is the man. He made the sentences below while starving in one sunny afternoon.

"For me its Bellerin, except for the penalty, he completely shut Sterling out of the game, that alone was the key to our win. Secondly he got the first goal setting up the team for an emphatic win. Noting also that he wasn't even thought of as a back up for Debuchy, now Debuchy who haven't even played much would be thinking 'why then did Arsene sign me?"

Note that "our win" above. What is he winning? The true winner is somewhere in Europe while the celebrated Dundee rants here.

Note that the topic must reflect romance by fire by force.

You only mentioned one reason. I thought you were going to tell us like more than that.
Secondly, you seem to have an issue with Spy360 .
Re: Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry by correctguy101(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2017
B2Spirits:
2. No betting, no food

Imagine an existence planned around bet9ja and baba ijebu.
Bae: I will visit you at home.

Correctguy101: Where I fit get tfare for you? Between, one match don spoil market for me.

Correctguy101 said the following:

"If den don't chop ur money 4 nothing h4 online u go understand my joy say I meet u. Honest people scarce did days esp online.
Thanks again n Happy Sun Day

Any sweet or biscuit 4 ya boy?

lost one of my ticket yesterday o"
Now I understand.
So all punters are poor, typical thinking of a poor mind.

I go fit snap my Biz place show here o but not to prove anything to u cos u worth nahfin.

As u no get sense, not everyone is stupid as yourself to go about online searching for old posts. Trying so hard to prove nahfin.

I punt yes, so what?
You wey no even get work dey talk of giving me transport...

yeye pikin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Strips Naked Celebrating Her Divorce With Her Husband , See Photos / Check Out Me And My Doll / Has It Happened To You Before??share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.