Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) (3102 Views)

Guys: Leave Those Ladies Alone! / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by piperson(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Especially those young ladies trying to destroy what God has put together...
what goes around comes around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by professorfal: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
and you have to create a thread..........

1 Like

Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
What will happen to the men Or Karma only work on Nigerian ladies?
no good news on nairaland again.
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by xendra: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
its not the girl, its the man who destroyed his home when he decided to look outside.
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by SINZ: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:
its not the girl, its the man who destroyed his home when he decided to look outside.

I'm quite sure something would prompt that.
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by dukeprince50: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:
this is life, men are not to be blamed for this, even tho they are married with kids and has a happy home, if they kpansh any gal, she is actually the indecent one. even the mumu wife will leave the stupid husband and attack the gal. that is life, accept it. now if a married woman does that with a boy, the married woman will be seen as indecent, a man can leave his wife and remarry, very easy, it's not easy for women. so be a good girl so they don't use you like trash. Men rule the world

2 Likes

Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by xendra: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
dukeprince50:

this is life, men are not to be blamed for this, even tho they are married with kids and has a happy home, if they kpansh any gal, she is actually the indecent one. even the mumu wife will leave the stupid husband and attack the gal. that is life, accept it. now if a married woman does that with a boy, the married woman will be seen as indecent, a man can leave his wife and remarry, very easy, it's not easy for women. so be a good girl so they don't use you like trash. Men rule the world
atleast you admit its d mumu wife cheesy ....we are gud
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by piperson(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:

so it's now the man's fault

u see a perfect home, u want to bring in problems

why not make a home for ur sef?
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
when a man is wrong you blame the woman or the devil , when the woman is wrong you blame her. It's high time we started taking responsibility for our actions. I'm not trying to be gender centric tho

1 Like

Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by dukeprince50: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
xoxo001:
when a man is wrong you blame the woman or the devil , when the woman is wrong you blame her. It's high time we started taking responsibility for our actions. I'm not trying to be gender centric tho
when man is wrong it's the woman's fault, if you give you man all he needs, he won't go out, women love quarrel, if they keep quarrelling their man, he'll find peace somewhere else.
if the woman goes out, it's infidelity.men doesn't go out without a reason, give him sex, give him food, iron his cloths, chat with Jim while on bed, be neat, say sorry wen ur wrong. smile @ him, and if he still goes out, then the woman is dating a dog

1 Like

Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
dukeprince50:

when man is wrong it's the woman's fault, if you give you man all he needs, he won't go out, women love quarrel, if they keep quarrelling their man, he'll find peace somewhere else.
if the woman goes out, it's infidelity.men doesn't go out without a reason, give him sex, give him food, iron his cloths, chat with Jim while on bed, be neat, say sorry wen ur wrong. smile @ him, and if he still goes out, then the woman is dating a dog

seriously? this is 21th century bruh, no woman is ready to do all this things you listed here. A woman is your helper not a slave. Men are naturally greedy. We defiñe the wrongs and the goods in the society. Look around you bro. You don't cheat on the woman you love base on all these things you listed. Let's learn to tolerate each other, there is no perfect being any where on earth. we all have our flaws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by dukeprince50: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
xoxo001:

seriously? this is 21th century bruh, no woman is ready to do all this things you listed here. A woman is your helper not a slave. Men are naturally greedy. We defiñe the wrongs and the goods in the society. Look around you bro. You don't cheat on the woman you love base on all these things you listed. Let's learn to tolerate each other, there is no perfect being any where on earth. we all have our flaws.
I don't think there is anything hard in what I said o. she is not a slave. just make him happy dazzol, isit hard to make his meal? isit hard to laugh with him? have sex with him? well Issorait
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by xendra: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
piperson:

so it's now the man's fault

u see a perfect home, u want to bring in problems

why not make a home for ur sef?
sharap. perfect home indeed, what then is the hegoat doing looking outside?
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by dukeprince50: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:
u have a problem, it's d woman's fault, check my previous comment, u will understand
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by xendra: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
dukeprince50:

u have a problem, it's d woman's fault, check my previous comment, u will understand
you are d problem, its not d woman's fault. read my previous comment, understand it before you mention me again.
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by ILoveToFuCcK: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
piperson:
Especially those young ladies trying to destroy what God has put together...
what goes around comes around
Oga no dey lie na my penïs be the correct karma undecided
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by Tazdroid(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
professorfal:
and you have to create a thread..........
as in eh

1 Like

Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by piperson(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:

e nor reach for u to tell me sharraaap nau
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by xendra: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
piperson:

e nor reach for u to tell me sharraaap nau
Ok Sorry cry
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by uckennety(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fame333:
What will happen to the men Or Karma only work on Nigerian ladies?

no good news on nairaland again.

D usually give birth to daughters you know D rest wink
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by Annie939(f): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
tell married men to stop disturbing single Girls
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by jessicahardman: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
xendra:

Nooo, karma will visit girls f0rking married men. It's inevitable. Even if the man doesn't look outside, a woman will f0rk her husband and destroy her home.
Re: For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
na so, girls don't know karma is a b1tch.....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentle Man .. What Is Your Favourite Romantic Music / Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. / Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.